Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC of bounty hunters  (Read 6902 times)
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

I'm not optimistic about KYC's validation of the bounty thread.
Because the bounty will not give you a lot of token, I think most people will give up the bounty when it requires KYC validation.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.

In my own opinion, the KYC thing for campaign participants is just to scam their members because kyc is only used for those consumers who are interested on investing and not for the promoters and advertisers. Always ask the manager before joining the campaign to reduce the probability of being scammed by an ico.

KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

I think that all the bounties of the company will be required to pass KYC. Therefore, you should get used to the new realities. Especially in my opinion the company's demand to pass KYC says that this company will not be a scoundrel.

Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

A KYC check should normally be in the event that the investor has invested a large amount of money in the company and cannot prove their legal origin. I understand that, but when I for the support of the project, after the work, you must send scanned copies of their documents is a fraud.The calculation is simple, work done and the compensation received. About the possibility of using documents in fraudulent schemes, I do not even say, this is a separate big topic.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

First of all, I think the projects have to be fair and honest with the participants of the bounty campaigns. If a project is going to request the KYC to the participants of its bounty campaign, it must be announced at the beginning of the campaign, not when the campaign has finished (as it has already happened in several campaigns). In this way, each participant will choose whether or not to participate in a campaign with those rules.

As regards the KYC, I am against it. I don't know to what extent it's a legal practiceIt, and it's a great risk to give your personal data to any stranger (you don't know what he's going to do with them).
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

From day to day it is going to be more and more difficult to take part in bounty campaigns. A lot of new rules (number of subscribers, views, KYC and so on). To my mind, it's hard to start nowadays.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

I think this rule should be reported at the beginning of the Bounty campaign, and yet describe in detail the procedure for KYC!
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.
This isnt a good idea,KYC should only be required to these ICO investors and not to the bounty hunters,most of the bounty hunters just want to have some stakes of the project,but this idea is non-sense and bounty hunter's privacy might be compromised the IDs might be sold to some cindicate and it can be use to some identity thefts.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Name anonymous is majority in all bounty payment. Kyc is applied to all investor to make sure that they will not be in danger but they just want to secure their members that they are not in scam group. Kyc is appropriate to investor but I guess not in all bounty hunters.
hamster fat

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

I think that this practice will continue and more and more often we will need to pass the KYS. We have to follow the new rules.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

as long as it is not misused, I do not feel any objection to verify. fortunately, I can use the driver's letter to do the verification. we can not do much to complain as long as the system is not misused.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

I accept the parties of people who are negative about the KYC process for bounty hunters, my opinion that everyone has the right to privacy and personal data otherwise, then let's all publish our data so that there will be no secrets
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

More often KYC documentation is requested by banks, brokerage houses, registration agents or legal companies, audit firms, financial intermediaries. I don"t understand what is the advantage of crypto if it ceases to be anonymous.
KYC is good if all ICO's are legit but what if we choose the ICO's Bounty then they used our ID for there own interest and not legit.It is nice to conduct KYC but we should prepared for the right ICO to make us eligible for given our legit information for us an individual bitcoiners.But I hope after we conduct KYC everyone must be responsible enough to give their information.I really believe the run of this system so what is their plan It makes me approved.The most important right now is we should continue our life to cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

I will just ignore them and go and look up for a campaign that does not require kyc, this kind of campaign will not generate support, it's like stealing your identity and who knows they might sell it to other company so beware of this kind of bounty campaign.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

I think that's right. Bounty hunters have to pass KYC like a investors ico
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

More often KYC documentation is requested by banks, brokerage houses, registration agents or legal companies, audit firms, financial intermediaries. I don"t understand what is the advantage of crypto if it ceases to be anonymous.
KYC is good if all ICO's are legit but what if we choose the ICO's Bounty then they used our ID for there own interest and not legit.It is nice to conduct KYC but we should prepared for the right ICO to make us eligible for given our legit information for us an individual bitcoiners.But I hope after we conduct KYC everyone must be responsible enough to give their information.I really believe the run of this system so what is their plan It makes me approved.The most important right now is we should continue our life to cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin.
I think kyc for bounty is also necessary,
because if there is no kyc there will probably be many fake accounts
Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

I think that all the bounties of the company will be required to pass KYC. Therefore, you should get used to the new realities. Especially in my opinion the company's demand to pass KYC says that this company will not be a scoundrel.
I think you're wrong. That a project requests the KYC from investors doesn't guarantee anything at all. A scam project can request the KYC to give an appearance of seriousness and rigor, and to give investors confidence. But it will remain a scam. And not only they will steal the money of the investors, but also with their personal data.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

I do not understand why do they need my passport details, I do not buy their tokens. I sent photos of the passport only to 1 company and  I closed some of the data.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

Not all ICOs that have KYC for investors, have the same requirement for bounty hunters. That last few ICOs I have seen had KYC but the bounty hunters did not need to submit anything. If KYC is an issue for you, I would look for the ICOs that don't have KYC for bounty hunters. Although KYC might protect the bounty pool from multi-accounts.
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

I think you're wrong. That a project requests the KYC from investors doesn't guarantee anything at all. A scam project can request the KYC to give an appearance of seriousness and rigor, and to give investors confidence. But it will remain a scam. And not only they will steal the money of the investors, but also with their personal data.

This is something that I'm coming across a fair bit of lately, ICOs that promise there will be rigorous KYC in place as well as complying with many international laws only for it to be lies just to encourage investor confidence. KYC is a good thing but it's not a means to decipher between a scam project and a legitimate project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: