Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins  (Read 57355 times)
Igrik

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:54:30 AM

UPDATE

1. Responding to INN, some day ago we appeared on wrong chain and mining of INN was wrong for like 12h. Now INN is up to date with appropriate chain, but previous earnings were false and cannot be payed.

2. We have enhanced web interface with some more info regarding crypto exchange statuses per coin

I have mined INN over three days, if the 12 hour chain was not correct, then where is the rest of the payout? Where can I reset the screen?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raziel666

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:20:22 AM

I have some 974 SUQA at the exchange for some 8-11 days now, is it normal?
jstnryan

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:04:06 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 12:33:34 AM by jstnryan

What happened to verge scrypt coin???

Also curious. I hit a XVG block solo, and then noticed Verge disappeared from the site entirely very shortly after (except in the exchange chart). I wouldn't have even noticed (possibly like many others) had I not found that block.

Is there documentation available for the API? Ideally, I'd like to be able to get the current hashrate of each worker. The hashrate distribution of each coin would also be helpful.

cruzbit (https://cruzb.it) - Developer friendly ledger implementation. Play Hash Roulette (https://hashroulette.com)
goodsum

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:54:05 AM

Zergpool has just ripped me off... I had a balance of about 0.00243 BTC, I then was messing around with my script trying out mining to my LTC address, but forgot to swap my address out, this must have mined 1 share, changing my address currency on Zergpool to LTC, in the process converting my outstanding BTC balance to LTC. So I figured I'd just run it again set to BTC and it will change my balance back to BTC. It did. But at about 0.00221 BTC. I've lost 10% of my balance!! That balance was about 250 hours worth of mining for me. So have I just been fucked over because I mined to that address as LTC for all of about 30 seconds by accident...

I feel really let down by the pool doing this. Can anyone shed some light? It seems absolute BS. I can find someone's address and mine to it in a different currency and cause them to lose 10% of their balance?
Wolf_Tech

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:38:33 AM

10 days to make 0.00223 something. which is only about 17.00 dollars. What are you mining exactly and how much power are you using.

scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 02:59:23 PM

Zergpool has just ripped me off... I had a balance of about 0.00243 BTC, I then was messing around with my script trying out mining to my LTC address, but forgot to swap my address out, this must have mined 1 share, changing my address currency on Zergpool to LTC, in the process converting my outstanding BTC balance to LTC. So I figured I'd just run it again set to BTC and it will change my balance back to BTC. It did. But at about 0.00221 BTC. I've lost 10% of my balance!! That balance was about 250 hours worth of mining for me. So have I just been fucked over because I mined to that address as LTC for all of about 30 seconds by accident...

I feel really let down by the pool doing this. Can anyone shed some light? It seems absolute BS. I can find someone's address and mine to it in a different currency and cause them to lose 10% of their balance?

MINING TO A NEW ADDRESS WILL NOT CONVERT THE BALANCE AT AN OLD ADDRESS--

I don't really understand your problem, but the balance at the first (BTC) address will just reamain until pushed over the 0.0025 BTC threshold.  I have several addresses, and mine to them for different reasons.  YAAMP/YIIMP pools are like this,

You should have a tiny amount on your LTC address, and your BTC address will have ~ 0.00243 still remaining.  If the value of your pending balance dropped on the exchange, your total owed balance will drop also.  The market fluctuates, only cleared coins (no longer pending) have a stable BTC value.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
goodsum

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:08:34 PM

I don't really understand your problem, but the balance at the first (BTC) address will just reamain until pushed over the 0.0025 BTC threshold.  I have several addresses, and mine to them for different reasons.  YAAMP/YIIMP pools are like this,

You should have a tiny amount on your LTC address, and your BTC address will have ~ 0.00243 still remaining.  If the value of your pending balance dropped on the exchange, your total owed balance will drop also.  The market fluctuates, only cleared coins (no longer pending) have a stable BTC value.       --scryptr

It 100% did. To clarify, this is the SAME address, just set to a different currency. I don't know how the pool is regularly supposed to handle the same address being used with different payment currencies because they're only uniquely identified by the address itself. I only realized my mistake when I went back to look at my Miner stats and saw my BTC mining address was now showing a Litecoin icon instead of Bitcoin and a balance of about 0.14 LTC. It had clearly converted my currency.

I can't be completely sure about the cleared amount, but I'm pretty sure it would had to have wiped my entire pending balance to lose 10% of my balance. To be clear, we're talking in the space of about 20 minutes I went from 0.00243 BTC down to 0.00221 BTC.

If you're that confident this didn't happen, I suggest you try switching currency on an existing address for 5-10 minutes or so and see what happens.

I also noticed it has broken my previous 24 hour balance graph...
https://i.ibb.co/FVJzDHS/image.png
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 06:15:29 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 06:38:28 PM by scryptr

I don't really understand your problem, but the balance at the first (BTC) address will just reamain until pushed over the 0.0025 BTC threshold.  I have several addresses, and mine to them for different reasons.  YAAMP/YIIMP pools are like this,

You should have a tiny amount on your LTC address, and your BTC address will have ~ 0.00243 still remaining.  If the value of your pending balance dropped on the exchange, your total owed balance will drop also.  The market fluctuates, only cleared coins (no longer pending) have a stable BTC value.       --scryptr

It 100% did. To clarify, this is the SAME address, just set to a different currency. I don't know how the pool is regularly supposed to handle the same address being used with different payment currencies because they're only uniquely identified by the address itself. I only realized my mistake when I went back to look at my Miner stats and saw my BTC mining address was now showing a Litecoin icon instead of Bitcoin and a balance of about 0.14 LTC. It had clearly converted my currency.

I can't be completely sure about the cleared amount, but I'm pretty sure it would had to have wiped my entire pending balance to lose 10% of my balance. To be clear, we're talking in the space of about 20 minutes I went from 0.00243 BTC down to 0.00221 BTC.

If you're that confident this didn't happen, I suggest you try switching currency on an existing address for 5-10 minutes or so and see what happens.

SORRY, EXPLAIN IT TO PINPINS--

I cannot make sense of your problem.  I have several addresses, and switch them as needed.  I may leave a balance on an address for some time before  building it up to a payoff.  If you can explain your circumstance to PinPins, he may correct things.

I am not operating the pool.  Sorry if I angered you, but you may need to use specific addresses in any PM that you send to PinPins.

--scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
jstnryan

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:13:25 PM

The yellow/orange line on your balance graph is your total unpaid and the blue line corresponds to your balance as listed above in the Wallet section. The "balance" is the total value of blocks (or shares) which you have mined, and have been confirmed and cleared through the exchange (the pool must sell them first before they can pay you). Naturally the "unpaid balance" is an estimated value of all the the "pending" blocks/shares which have not cleared the exchange yet. IT IS NORMAL FOR THIS AMOUNT TO FLUCTUATE; confirming and exchanging blocks takes time, and in this time period their value vs. your chosen wallet currency can change.

It is likely that what you observed while you were busy changing your payment currency was a drop in the value of your unconfirmed blocks/shares. If you need a concrete value of your account, I'd suggest using only the "balance" (blue line) indicator, which should only decrease in value when you are paid out.

The spike in your balance graph could be explained by an orphaned block. There isn't enough information in your screenshot to determine with certainty.

cruzbit (https://cruzb.it) - Developer friendly ledger implementation. Play Hash Roulette (https://hashroulette.com)
goodsum

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:23:11 PM

The yellow/orange line on your balance graph is your total unpaid and the blue line corresponds to your balance as listed above in the Wallet section. The "balance" is the total value of blocks (or shares) which you have mined, and have been confirmed and cleared through the exchange (the pool must sell them first before they can pay you). Naturally the "unpaid balance" is an estimated value of all the the "pending" blocks/shares which have not cleared the exchange yet. IT IS NORMAL FOR THIS AMOUNT TO FLUCTUATE; confirming and exchanging blocks takes time, and in this time period their value vs. your chosen wallet currency can change.

It is likely that what you observed while you were busy changing your payment currency was a drop in the value of your unconfirmed blocks/shares. If you need a concrete value of your account, I'd suggest using only the "balance" (blue line) indicator, which should only decrease in value when you are paid out.

The spike in your balance graph could be explained by an orphaned block. There isn't enough information in your screenshot to determine with certainty.

Okay I get the mentality of 'this must be some noob user error', honestly I do. Especially with me quote such low numbers, and this being a new account. I sold off most of my mining gear about a year ago, just doing a tiny bit here and there these days. But I am more than familiar with how these mining pools work.

So, I have decided to recreate the issue, with pictures!!

Here is the address before:
https://i.ibb.co/VM0hvCk/stageone.png

Now I mine to it for a couple of minutes with the currency set to LTC. Wait another 5 minutes or so and check the stats. Sure enough, it has been converted to LTC:
https://i.ibb.co/X84rd6z/stagetwo.png

Now I do the same thing to convert it back to BTC:
https://i.ibb.co/PQDZvNY/stagethree.png

Voila. I have now managed to lower the address's balance just by mining to it.
jstnryan

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 09:46:25 PM

I apologize if I sounded condescending in my response; I merely wanted to be clear in my explanation. I also understand your issue, and I can clearly see that 0.00332835BTC (first picture) is higher than 0.00321634BTC (third picture).

What I'm suggesting is that during the time you spent mining, maybe the exchange rate between BTC and LTC changed, therefore accounting for the price difference. You didn't mention when, nor how long you spent mining to LTC, so you'll have to look at the price histories to figure out if this explains the situation.

goodsum

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:31:37 PM

I apologize if I sounded condescending in my response; I merely wanted to be clear in my explanation. I also understand your issue, and I can clearly see that 0.00332835BTC (first picture) is higher than 0.00321634BTC (third picture).

What I'm suggesting is that during the time you spent mining, maybe the exchange rate between BTC and LTC changed, therefore accounting for the price difference. You didn't mention when, nor how long you spent mining to LTC, so you'll have to look at the price histories to figure out if this explains the situation.

Yeah no worries. I did in an earlier message state that I only mined LTC for about 30 seconds, and the whole drop in balance happened over a 20 minute period.

It does seem that there is a conversion happening, and there is a small spread on the price you get for conversion, so you lose a bit of value.

My main concern in that any address, which by all means is a public bit of information, that has an outstanding balance on it can be maliciously manipulated to drop the balance. Not only that, I could even change the currency so the address gets paid out in a currency the owner of the address didn't want, or possibly doesn't even own.

I would like to hear some input from pinpins as to the expected behaviour on this
jstnryan

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 02:29:08 PM

My main concern in that any address, which by all means is a public bit of information, that has an outstanding balance on it can be maliciously manipulated to drop the balance. Not only that, I could even change the currency so the address gets paid out in a currency the owner of the address didn't want, or possibly doesn't even own.

Wow, you’re right; there are some pretty big security concerns there that I didn’t realize while we were discussing this. With enough compute power, you could siphon any accounts you desired. I wonder how many other pools share this behavior.

Igrik

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:12:54 AM

Zergpool cheats and does not pay the earned coins, still waiting for payment INN
https://b.radikal.ru/b13/1906/ff/4478f607e916.jpg
pinpins (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:27:09 AM

SORRY, EXPLAIN IT TO PINPINS--

I cannot make sense of your problem.  I have several addresses, and switch them as needed.  I may leave a balance on an address for some time before  building it up to a payoff.  If you can explain your circumstance to PinPins, he may correct things.

I am not operating the pool.  Sorry if I angered you, but you may need to use specific addresses in any PM that you send to PinPins.

--scryptr

Hi,

Please PM me your wallet, I will get it fixed and balance adjusted back to correct value

pinpin
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:30:43 AM

Okay I get the mentality of 'this must be some noob user error', honestly I do. Especially with me quote such low numbers, and this being a new account. I sold off most of my mining gear about a year ago, just doing a tiny bit here and there these days. But I am more than familiar with how these mining pools work.

So, I have decided to recreate the issue, with pictures!!

Here is the address before:

Now I mine to it for a couple of minutes with the currency set to LTC. Wait another 5 minutes or so and check the stats. Sure enough, it has been converted to LTC:

Now I do the same thing to convert it back to BTC:

This behaviour is somewhat correct, our change rates are pegged to exchange bid and ask prices. So what happens is the same as you would be changing your BTC to LTC and then back to BTC, losing on spread.

In order to prevent those exchanges, it is super important you keep correct password setting "c=BTC" for all miners on the same wallet.

I seen this issue, when users were connecting miners with both c=LTC and c=BTC, forcing pool to change type of payout wallet back and forth.

Hope this explains

pinpin

pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:31:45 AM

Zergpool cheats and does not pay the earned coins, still waiting for payment INN

Hi,

sorry, pease check annoucments in discord, we have been appearing on wrong INN chain, so some blocks were invalid turned to be orphans

pinpin
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:33:40 AM

Wow, you’re right; there are some pretty big security concerns there that I didn’t realize while we were discussing this. With enough compute power, you could siphon any accounts you desired. I wonder how many other pools share this behavior.

True, I haven't seen this to be used as vulnarability, but we can easy remove this functionallity any point of time and stick to originall wallet payout currency always.  
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:34:44 AM

What happened to Party mining seems I'm mining but not showing any miners

Hi

What is your wallet address or PM me party password.

pinpin
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:37:01 AM

What happened to verge scrypt coin???

Also curious. I hit a XVG block solo, and then noticed Verge disappeared from the site entirely very shortly after (except in the exchange chart). I wouldn't have even noticed (possibly like many others) had I not found that block.

Is there documentation available for the API? Ideally, I'd like to be able to get the current hashrate of each worker. The hashrate distribution of each coin would also be helpful.

1. XVG due to network behaviour has been producing a lot of orphans, downgrading actual earnings in comparision to estimated. So for the sake of accuracy between estimates and actual results it was temporary removed.

Also from discord ann
"XVG on scrypt and myr-gr disabled as temporary solution to improve mining result stability/experience from both algorithms. XVG new wallet is crappy a bit, and old one acting up a lot lately with its responsiveness to API calls, hence making issue for stratum stability. We will return it back as soon as v5. wallet is fixed for yiimp mining by XVG team"
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: