Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

To be honest, when my friends earn a huge amount of money out of trading, I seriously encouraged to try it because I want to experience it. Aside from that, since I am a newbie I also want to learn about how to trade because I want my token to be sold and turn it into fat. Last week is my first time, dealing with trading and it is not a hard thing to do. As the matter of fact, 'twas really fun.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

You really should wait if you want to have a positive result. As a matter of fact, trading is all about waiting and patience, and for those who wait, they get a good profit at the end.

If you hate waiting, then trading is not meant to be for you. And trust me, the bitcoin price is always growing. I feel unlucky because I wanted to have money, then bitcoin has fallen. What a luck.
jamiewu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

You shouldnt put everything you have in, for sure

Just make yourself a long-term plan, spend properly and dont invest what you dont wanna lose, that's all
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

Been all in  your trading is most dangerous move in my opinion. You can not afford not to have something to fall back on in case if emergency. Trading is very  unpredictable and there will always be the time when all us not exactly going well for you. One most keep something for the raining day!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Nope, I'm never going to "all in" in investments. I'm investing only the sum of money I can allow myself to loose. Otherwise that will turn into the financial pyramid scheme.  Undecided
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Been all in  your trading is most dangerous move in my opinion. You can not afford not to have something to fall back on in case if emergency. Trading is very  unpredictable and there will always be the time when all us not exactly going well for you. One most keep something for the raining day!
I believe that trade is very profitable and promising work, especially if you choose high-quality coins for trade and at the same time have a good and flair and experience on the stock exchange. If you have a good large capital, you can earn huge amounts of money every day. But this is not suitable for beginners, because you first need to learn the practical and theoretical basics of trading crypto currency.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

He is talking about trading, are you dumb? Or you are not even reading the title before answering?
I think many people go all in with bitcoin but anything can go good or bad so I'm just 50/50.

And no, of course that i am not all in when i open a position, you are really a dumbass if you do it so, because you can lose a lot of opportunities, or you just can lose a lot of money because of doing so.

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

He is talking about trading, are you dumb? Or you are not even reading the title before answering?
I think many people go all in with bitcoin but anything can go good or bad so I'm just 50/50.

And no, of course that i am not all in when i open a position, you are really a dumbass if you do it so, because you can lose a lot of opportunities, or you just can lose a lot of money because of doing so.

although bitcoin is very risky but nowadays a lot of people have bitcoin to trade. because in cryptocurrency bitcoin is currently one of the strongest coins and has a stable price. so losing it is only part of the trade.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Never go all in on trading unless you got less than $1k, there is a high chance you will lose except if you are a trader and doing this for a living, the market is very unpredictable especially nowadays, allways use 75% of your portfolio for long term coins and use 25% for trading preferable good coins/projects, never trade on shitcoins since you can lose everything very fast, these coins are only pump and dumps.

len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

I will go on half only and the other half is for keep.Because we do not know what the future can offer.Just be wise in making a decision.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
You should always stick to your a plan before start trading, its easy to make an entry points but to point out an exit point is your most difficult tasks and you should also never put all eggs in one basket. Its true we will earn double the profit, but also double the risk. If you didnt think carefully about this then its one reason that you lose money, never blame it on last second sellers, market or whatever bullshit you can spout off. The market always right, whats wrong is our own opinion. If we make mistakes, we learn and move on. Patience is just about psychology whether you wait for too long or instant position depends on what timeframe you decide in your trading plan  Wink
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

So lets say one specific coin you like trading on the volatility daily. No matter how you swing it. You always need some in and some out.
reymartH

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

In order to be successful, one must approach trading as a full- or part-time business - not as a hobby or a job. As a hobby, where no real commitment to learning is made, trading can be very expensive. As a job it can be frustrating since there is no regular paycheck. Trading is a business, and incurs expenses, losses, taxes, uncertainty, stress and risk. As a trader, you are essentially a small business owner, and must do your research and strategize to maximize your business's potential.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

You should always stick to your a plan before start trading

In some cases that could be an effective practice, but the most important thing is to be flexible and willing to swallow a loss to liquidate a certain position to make a more profitable trade after that. This market's sentiment changes so quickly, that if you don't adapt to the most recent 'adjustment', you will be left behind with nothing that brings in profit, which is why you need to be flexible in some cases, and thus not always stick to your initial plan. If you can't adjust yourself to the rapid changes this market goes through, you won't be able to profit optimally. At that point you purely depend on the repetitive nature of a certain market phase, where as long as nothing changes, you can stick to your initial plan without any problems, but we all know how unpredictable this market really is, and especially so nowadays.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

In spite of trading, you must be a great thinker and responsible. Be patience at all too. You dont need to rush things. Dont get or give all of yours with it, being greedy will not help you at the end.
sallee2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:23:26 AM

I think the trade will bring huge profits. But to get big profits you have to equip yourself with the knowledge of the coin you are investing. Learn every information on every medium to see if the coin is good or not. Why prices rise and why prices fall. Also, you need to have strong psychology to avoid FOMO.
Good luck.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

buy and sell strategy to get earn commisions prediction are not exactly the price increase in your expectation
monitoring in the flow chart are very important the time frame of the average trend to produce more gain in your day trading
waiting of the price back to avoid losses is called patience are also very important for the traders strategy.
in short term nobody can predict perfectly the movement of currency.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

Im i trader but not all in. I invest only to coins with potential. It really hard right now to invest all your money since we know that some of coins right n ow are pump and dump even the coins has a good project. be wise now in investing money.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

I can totally relate to you mate when I first started trading. I am going all in because the more I put funds into it, the more profit I will have if it goes my way. I am having enormous profit but then as expected, my lesson came. Price is continuously going down and I could not do anything because I don't have any funds left and as what you said, I said to myself that I should have left some to buy at the dip but because I went all in, I have nothing left. Even if the price went up thereafter, it is below my buy price so I am still at a loss and if I would have funds left then I would have buy more at the dip and be in profit already. Nowadays, I only buy in portions and do not think of the profit much because profit is still profit no matter how big or small it is.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: