Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:38:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1886 times)
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

I think that strategy is not working.you can all in if you gain small profit for short term trading,don't expect to much profit when you do that move.but if you want big profit and you can all in that's a long term trading that needs patient.you can stuck if don't have a patient then lose more profit for being greedy. I do that before so I change my strategy.you can buy a little amount then sell at higher price if you have extra capital for another coins then roll it if they have a potential.don't focus on one line.monitor another coins that have a potential to make more profit.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Depends on what coin i want to buy..  If i know the potential of this coin no doubt im all in.. But still better to buy different coins so that its less chance of losing.. As many say do not put your money  on one basket only..  
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

No, there’s  always no age and gender required in this business as long as you are business minded and open up to everything happen inside and outside of the organization of the business.
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

You are clearly stated that you hate waiting well, that's the main factor of being a good trader you just wait and have patience to achieve you gains and have profit. There's nothing you could do now just wait until the price will back to normal, just hold or forgot for a while then after 5-6 months you will see the result. You are clearly stated that you hate waiting well, that's the main factor of being a good trader you just wait and have patience to achieve you gains and have profit. There's nothing you could do now just wait until the price will back to normal
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

I can totally relate to you mate when I first started trading. I am going all in because the more I put funds into it, the more profit I will have if it goes my way. I am having enormous profit but then as expected, my lesson came. Price is continuously going down. This is precisely why you should never invest all your capital at the same time, if you do that and you do not have any kind of money in reserve you will be unable to take advantage of great opportunities that show themselves
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

This is better approach. When I was new on this forum, first statement I just seen was, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. So yes, we don’t have to put everything in one source. Although bitcoins and their trading is so authentic and legal but still, don’t take such bigger risks. This is precisely why I do not trade, I'll get very nervous that after a trade that seems successful the price does something that I cannot predict and suddenly I'm losing money
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

As for me I have noticed that I invest all money if an amount is small but in the other case I invest just a part of amount. I think it is a psychological aspect I am not afraid to lose a small amount and I take an immense risk but I cannot allow myselt to lose quite big money so in this case I reduce a risk sufficiently
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

lol it would also produce the most losses
Not in every case. Trading has made people millionaire so if it was that bad giving one’s best in this profession, most of the traders would have been poor people or left this world already. If you ask me, no other profession is as better at increasing capital as this is. With digital market, the opportunities have increased a lot. Besides, trading is one of the most respected profession in world.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

For me it's too boring to trade not all in. So yes i'm always trading all in. But I spend 90% on buying BTC and HOLD. And  only 10% for trading.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

I'm not cryptotrader... I'm only studying... But I had the same experience on Forex... I was believing so much in trend changing in my side.. I was waiting for and losing money each day. I closed position with big losses. Bigger than I had ever had before. Moreover, at that moment I couldn't think about other trades. I did do nothing, just hope and wait. Maybe, I could earn a little during this period and with help of this profits I would return my losses.. It was good experience for me. My greed and rejection to accept my mistake lead me to nerves and money' losses..From that time I didn't do it. Maybe, each trader should go through it to become higher a little bit))
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

All in when trading and choosing the best coin to invest in, yes! All in terms of fund and allocation of resources no. Trading is very risk and one must always err on the side of caution.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

It is actually not an ideal thing to go all in when trading, because when it doesn't go as expected, it result to a huge loss. Going all in when trading could also allow emotions to set-in upon placing the trade. It is therefore, advisable to have some reserved, irrespective of the huge gain you stand to get.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

No im not all in when im trading. I have most the time maximal 25% of my crypto investment in one coin. Its not a good i dea to spend all your money in one position, espacially when you are trading. I think trading with all youve got is very dangerous. And there a huge chance to loose a very big amount of your money. So i just can recommend to eeryone not to trade with all your money. Expect you are a professional and do this for more then five years. And if you can easy loose the money without affecting you.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
There is a very good strategy when the budget for trade is divided into 3 equal parts. You invest one part when you decide to buy. The second part for additional purchases, for example, if prices fell sharply. The third part is for extraordinary cases. It's rarely used, it's a spare budget. If you use exchanges, use stop-loss.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

I know how it feels to be like that, because I almost felt like that before too. However, I just realized that there are some important things that we should have in our arsenal rather than must going all in with cryptocurrency. If we decide to do that and the market crashes, it will only cause us a lot of depression rather than those who only invested what they can afford to lose.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

There is a very good strategy when the budget for trade is divided into 3 equal parts. You invest one part when you decide to buy. The second part for additional purchases, for example, if prices fell sharply. The third part is for extraordinary cases. It's rarely used, it's a spare budget. If you use exchanges, use stop-loss.

I always use 3 equal parts in trading because I think I still can buy another amount when the price is suddenly getting down and even if it's down for deep, I can buy again so it will make my average buying price is reduced. besides that, with the other parts which I divide, I can buy another coin which has potential to get an increase. and if somehow the price is getting an increase in the next hours, I can sell it by fast.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

Oh yes, it is difficult to distract my attention because I am all in trading. I think that in order to achieve success you need to be all in the activity that is important for you. Otherwise, you will never reach success

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

Oh yes, it is difficult to distract my attention because I am all in trading. I think that in order to achieve success you need to be all in the activity that is important for you. Otherwise, you will never reach success

Well i'm not so sure about that as well dude. For me, if you're serious in being a trader, you'd need to have a backup plan like a business or at least a part time job. For example, when the market is as bloody as the first three months of the year, trading in general won't really be  profitable. What happens to you then if you're all in on trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

No, never, it is not a good idea. The maximum amount i have spent was half of my bitcoin.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

This is the most fatal mistake often made by traders. This is only a very slight adverse benefit. In the trade of managing money is the main thing to make a small profit and will be enlarged.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: