Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

of course not, if I use all the capital I have, of course I can not enjoy the opportunity when there are some altcoin that experienced the price increase so I better share my trading capital so I can utilize some other coin for profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

Why would someone go all in. What are you going to do if you get in a bad trade? Wait out till the price rises, while it could take years for the price to increase. Never go all in no matter how much FOMO or pumped up you are regarding a coin. Never let your greed take over your mind and end up making bad decisions.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

Entering the cryptocurrencies market with all your money is extremely stupid. The principles of diversification and risk management have not been canceled. I would recommend investing in several assets, for example, in cryptocurrencies, real estate and stocks. At the same time, it is necessary to always leave about 30% of all investments in cash.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

I actually still in digital currency trading and still hoping that price will increase or rise up soon so that my money will grow more.
In trading, patience is really the key to success so we don't to get panic when the price goes down but instead we can just hold or buy more Bitcoin and then hold until you have reached the desired income.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
It is exceptionally risky to offer all to one trading along mate. You ought to have thought of that before whatever else. You know your money is critical to you but you didn't endeavor to try and ask first in this gathering before doing such. Presently you are stating that you prefer not to pause. Be that as it may, it's anything but an issue since misfortune doesn't really mean a misfortune. It might have gotten your money yet it was put resources into your knowledge.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

Entering the cryptocurrencies market with all your money is extremely stupid. The principles of diversification and risk management have not been canceled. I would recommend investing in several assets, for example, in cryptocurrencies, real estate and stocks. At the same time, it is necessary to always leave about 30% of all investments in cash.
I am very happy there are still wise to risk management. foolish action will make us poor quickly.
and trading using all the money is like greed. Grin
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:03:29 AM

Learn from previous mistake is the best way to make other new strategy, cut loss strategy is very helpfull to make profit. And to decide when best times to cut loss , learn about price action and price pattern is really help to decide it. We have to learn candlestick pattern, which called bearish engulfing and flag pattern, this price pattern usually sign for the price continuously drop. Dont be greedy and should be follow the rules of trading will be make possible to make consistent profit.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

True, We should not put all our money in one cryptos instead divide it twice or thrice to avoid big lose or waiting to pump it again. As we know crypto currency is so unpredictable that makes it practical to decide your money to trade of. To get sure profit invest with bicoin and ethereum and other cheap promising crytos that you know can give you big profit in the future. On what you are holding now, instead of waiting join bounty campaign to earn reward then use it to trade much better because you don't have to pull cash from your wallet.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

There is a very good strategy when the budget for trade is divided into 3 equal parts. You invest one part when you decide to buy. The second part for additional purchases, for example, if prices fell sharply. The third part is for extraordinary cases. It's rarely used, it's a spare budget. If you use exchanges, use stop-loss.
I love this strategy. This would be one of the best plans that can help you to maximize your investment and the best use of your financial management. When the first portion is invested or traded, that must not be disturbed again just for the sake of some needs. There must be a secondary source of income that can be used to quiches that specific needs. While third is only for extreme emergency cases.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

When I need money there’s no other way for me but to sell my coins cheaply. If not, I will certainly hold my coins and wait. Then I increase the price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

There is a very good strategy when the budget for trade is divided into 3 equal parts. You invest one part when you decide to buy. The second part for additional purchases, for example, if prices fell sharply. The third part is for extraordinary cases. It's rarely used, it's a spare budget. If you use exchanges, use stop-loss.
But i think that most of the people do not have such strategy they are just simply buy bitcoin for all the amount of money they have, they in fact do not have any good strategy about bitcoin investment or trading, and that is the reason that for most of the time they cannot get the require profit from their investment and trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
iyemroker

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

that is between when you trade with all in.

so my advice next time when you are not stuck with the price below do not use tactics ALL IN again, but must use the second way yaiut play safe and "back up".
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

of course not, if I use all the capital I have, of course I can not enjoy the opportunity when there are some altcoin that experienced the price increase so I better share my trading capital so I can utilize some other coin for profit.
Same with my thoughts, I would not go for all in, I will do trading but I will trade all my coins. I will still do holding to my other coins so that I will have a better outcome when the price increases.

tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

This is the psychology FOMO many people get into the trade, you should learn how to manage capital before investing. There are many ways to be more effective and safer for you as the average price, when coin trend is bearish you want to buy should split the price to buy the average price you buy will not be too high. Reduce risk for you when you all print at a price.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

"All in" is the worst idea! Because you can lose everything in one moment. I only trade that amount of money that I can afford to lose or simply forget for a long time. And most importantly, I always have fiat money and never trade for borrowed funds.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

if there is a great opportunity i'm usually selling all my assets, and re-buying at lower price

But it is still not good to all in that we had into our pocket savings. Trading as of the moment is good for a part time or extra income, especially if 

you have a job or a family man. Unless, paper money is no longer useful at all.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

no, I may only use about 40% of the funds I have if there is a potential coin. I do not want to take all the risks at once. Careful play is the best thing to do to become a trader. remain patient, although sometimes it shows great benefits.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

When trading, the best attitude to have patience. A trader must be patient enough to wait for the right time to buy, sell or trade. I think it is also best to know your limitations, just give in what you think you can handle to lose and don't put so much emotion with trading. If you get so emotional, you might end up very stressed or depressed when you lose or might end up selling all you have in a very low price.

Bro, it is not so easy to stay patient when you are watching the situation when your coin is dropping, or vice versa, gaining. By the way, what is funny, in both variants, many guys want to sell their crypto.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

No I don't I still save some money in my wallet so if I ever need some in case of emergency it wouldn't affect my trading,
It is better to save some than to put it all in then when some emergency case's occur you would have to sell some of your alt-coin,
What if the alt-coins are being dump when you need some money?

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

Definitely not mate. I don't go all in almost all of the time because I try to test out my trades first before doing that. I don't want to risk it out to trade everything I have just to see it vanish in front of my face because I sought for a trade due to a temporary rise that would soon fall apart. That's the usual scene in this market. It is so hard to make it work for your, especially if you don't study and follow the trends really closely. That's what, I think, separates the seasoned and pros with the beginners. They have a better feel for the market.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: