Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
The market is constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting. So I think that at this time we should not trade bitcoin nor should it all in when dealing. When you all in the transaction, the risk will be very high and the damage will be huge if the transaction fails.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

If you want to be consistent in trading. Avoid going all in. Risk management plays a very important role in this game. The goal is to be consistently profitable in the long run, and you cannot do that if you lose most of your bullets in a single shot.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
The market at this time is constantly changing and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade success is very difficult. Bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting for the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing. So I think that at this point we can not all in the trade, the risk will be very high and the damage will be huge if you trade fails.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

That's right mate, sit and wait, but you must keep on patience If you're wanted to gain profits rather than losing. That's a normal scenario when It comes on Investing on crypto currency because this is like a gamble where there some risk to take in order to success in every invest In any altcoins do want to Invest In risk.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

Yes, a really unpleasant situation. We need to draw conclusions from it. It is necessary to risk only a small part of the deposit. And if there is a similar situation, you will have the opportunity to profit from another part of the deposit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

If you want to be consistent in trading. Avoid going all in. Risk management plays a very important role in this game. The goal is to be consistently profitable in the long run, and you cannot do that if you lose most of your bullets in a single shot.
Correct, managing risk involve fund management, which means you should not go all in, instead you have to learn how to diversify
and trade different coins as the market is so unpredictable, what we think will boost in the future might not happen as there are new coin
that will surprise us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:54:01 AM

I dont put all in when trading,because i don't enough knowledge about trading and trading have a big risk. I just trade 50% of my asset and then hold 50% . I know trading is very risk, Therefore I do not put all of my assets for trading
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:54:48 AM

I am not getting all in into trading because of tha thing that you have Said you can either be waiting for the price to go up or down. You cannot get your money right away if that coin you have been invested in are in a downfall. And if you have ever invested all in just be professional and do not let your emotion drive you away. But my advice always spare some money from yourself because sometimes you kight need to so you wont be thinking about losing money because that investment will be for investment only and not from spending
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

I have created a risk management plan and I work according to the plan I always take calculated risks because before I have lost my whole portfolio because of this all in formula that is why I now take very less risk than before.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

I dont put all in when trading,because i don't enough knowledge about trading and trading have a big risk. I just trade 50% of my asset and then hold 50% . I know trading is very risk, Therefore I do not put all of my assets for trading
it is the right decision. I am also not very proficient in trading. sometimes I even get big losses. it's just that I'm never all in this. I know, trading has a big enough risk, so I only spend about 30-50% of the money I have.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

When trading financial assets, there is a possibility that you may sustain a partial or total loss of your investment funds. That is why it is expressly advised that you should never invest with money which you cannot afford to lose through this manner of trading.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Most of the time the loss of capital happens due to the trader's common mistakes which are the panic selling, using the whole capital just for one trade and not planning the trades at all, just having random purcahses and sales.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

Need be patient or need to wait the price to increase again, because after the dumping price I believe it will inncrease more and possible to increase at the highest current price. Need also of traders don't be pani and hold your coins to see the price increase very high again.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

Well, after reading and knowing your experience all (mostly bad experience) then I will try not to do all in when do trade. As long as this indeed I do that, I think it is a normal thing. Therefore before I lose more then I decided not to do all in again.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Well, after reading and knowing your experience all (mostly bad experience) then I will try not to do all in when do trade. As long as this indeed I do that, I think it is a normal thing. Therefore before I lose more then I decided not to do all in again.
that's true, especially if you're just getting started. sometimes, so many people want to get profit in an instant way, so they do anything for it. in the world of trading, they invest all the money they have, and of course it becomes a big risk.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
dangcongminh

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

when bittrex trading floor delete xvg so what?
irbayhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Try again

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

Even experienced traders, I'm sure, have a vibe to go all-in somedays. You just feel like it's gonna work. That feeling can be decisive, and I would recommend to invest not more than 50% of your spare money into any risky side activity, including trading
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

Why should you go all in? Most of the times we are the ones that usually make mistakes that leads to our loss. Whenever you’re making investment, you should try to know that there are risks involved in trading and that you can lose at anytime or maybe win too. Always have that in your mind. For you to go all in, that means that you have already made up your mind to accept the outcome of the action you’re taking. Best is to divide your money to 20% each and go by that, or maybe by 50%.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

Need be patient or need to wait the price to increase again, because after the dumping price I believe it will inncrease more and possible to increase at the highest current price. Need also of traders don't be pani and hold your coins to see the price increase very high again.
Unless it’s that way; having patience for price to go up after you have lost money from the dump. Apart from that you have no other option. But that can be a problem, cause it’s not everyone that is able to have patience for a long time; it takes a very long time.

For the price to go up whenever it gets dump, maybe months. You might have problems and the only hope is the money you have invested which is already at loss, the only. Thing you can do is withdraw with that loss☹️
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

in the world of trade cryptocurrency should think about proper analysis to your great advantage. Do not be too motivated on the value you put and certainly not greedy to the advantage because it could be suddenly the price dropped dramatically
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: