Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

I think is really insane if we do all in in trading. Trading is a game (maybe a true game that can make you loss), so never make just ended with you fool action. For good reason and save, minimal you must stay in 3 defferent coin so you can always have chance to profite. If 1 go fall, you still have 2 to wait f9r profit. That is just a simple trick buddy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phuongph1985

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

I don't think betting all in is a good idea. It high risk. should 30%
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

Frankly speaking those who go all in into their trades deserve to lose it all. Cause taking such a risk in a volatile and risky market like crypto doesn't makes any sense. And when people let their greed take over their decision making they are bound to do stupid things. Never invest more than 10-20% in a single trade, period.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
That will be a learning experience for you and for me. I also bought a badly dropped altcoin. The current situation is no better and I have lost more than 20% of my assets.
I was too greedy to see the price go down too much. Anyway, that would be a great experience and we should not make the same mistake.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Frankly speaking those who go all in into their trades deserve to lose it all. Cause taking such a risk in a volatile and risky market like crypto doesn't makes any sense. And when people let their greed take over their decision making they are bound to do stupid things. Never invest more than 10-20% in a single trade, period.

It depends on each person strategy during the trading activity. Whether they put small or even all in their money in one trade, they aren't stupid btw. Remember, small investment small profit and high rish high profit. Both have their respective risks!

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

I am trying to stay away from this style of trading even though it is hard to do so and sometimed I have 50 percent of my investments accumulated just in one coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

It's a simple matter man, you need to patients more, and yes, don't go for all coins, and you shouldn't invest in only down coins. Because every altcoin is not worth for trades. If you think those altcoins have enough potential to grow then don't be sad and keep waiting or do more trade to make more coins  But if you think you really did a mistake by buying that coin then sell them in lose. Because who knows, that altcoin can go more down.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Goin all in trading is maybe not the best idea. When your working all day an you trade with orders, and you cant watch the charts all day, this could go very bad. Thats why i wouldnt recommend anyone to trade all in. I'm not always all in for trading because I think it's too risky and too greedy, better to buy enough and take advantage of the movement of rising
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

I have a mistake in the past which use all in when trading and when the price is down, I cannot buy any coin because I don't have more money. so I learn from my mistake and I realize that it's not good if I go with all in. This is precisely why you should never invest all your capital at the same time, if you do that and you do not have any kind of money in reserve you will be unable to take advantage of great opportunities that show themselves
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

My strategy is to trade only one coin but I will not go all in. Although you will have a possibility of earning big profit, there is a bigger risk as well of having huge loss. The conservative strategy would be to divide your capital into four so that when the price go down, you can buy it again and you will have a lower average price. I trade off the order book and depth chart on gdax. I bought when I did because I saw the wall on the depth chart and was confident the price was going to upswing when it hit the wall
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

definitely yes, each one of us has a different strategy when it comes in trading, all in trading makes you profit more than what you expect but its always a side of risk, so i always do, buy some, sell some and hold some.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

definitely yes, each one of us has a different strategy when it comes in trading, all in trading makes you profit more than what you expect but its always a side of risk, so i always do, buy some, sell some and hold some.
in any case, each of the users of crypto currency is a trader in one way or another. Even Bounty members of the company who earn tokens, still go to the market to trade. They can be not only traders, but also investors.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

That is very hard thing, putting everything in one basket? I think it is not practical to do so, because you might wake one day losing everything you have in life. So in putting investment, you must scatter to different basket, so that if one line fails, other line could possibly succeed and might recover your other loses too. So we have to be wise in placing our investments too, because we aim for profit.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

That is very hard thing, putting everything in one basket? I think it is not practical to do so, because you might wake one day losing everything you have in life. So in putting investment, you must scatter to different basket, so that if one line fails, other line could possibly succeed and might recover your other loses too. So we have to be wise in placing our investments too, because we aim for profit.
Yeah you're right saving all assets in 1 basket is the wrong thing. let alone put it at something high risk? certainly the risk of trading whenever it can happen and may harm you. if you put all your money in trading and the risk happens you will certainly go bankrupt? so use good financial management dude
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:56:17 AM

see the new situation and see a potential so that we are not wrong in making decisions. we should be able to see and think first to be able to decide choose a new cryptocurrency to avoid missteps
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Yes of course in trade, we must have had problems like this and this has become commonplace in crypto trading. But if I am in your position, I will keep my coins even if the price is falling. I will keep waiting to see again the high price. As long as I hold a coin that has good prospects, I will not be afraid to wait for anything.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

You have to understand that going all in is super risky and you may regret so much if you decide to trade with the whole capital that you haave. I would rarely advice to go over 50 percent for example since the market is so volatile.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

You have to understand that going all in is super risky and you may regret so much if you decide to trade with the whole capital that you haave. I would rarely advice to go over 50 percent for example since the market is so volatile.

I carry some fiat money as usdt while I'm trading. I generally trade carefully with rest of the money. You can do the same not to make big mistakes.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

one thing that needs to be on. possessed by a trader in the crypto world of course is patience. because in my opinion any kind that all types of crypto of course have an unstable price because there will be many requests to buy and also there is a time when people tend to sell it. so as I said that what a merchant needs to possess is patience

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Honda beat

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

currently I have not traded, because prices in the market again declined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: