Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
No bitcoin is still not legalized in many countries.Not every payment could be made in bitcoin as still majority of companies do not accept bitcoin as a payment option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icaica22

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

I think it is difficult to break through the governments of these countries. The banking industry will also stop bitcoin. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be used more in the business field in the future.
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:01:12 AM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
No bitcoin is still not legalized in many countries.Not every payment could be made in bitcoin as still majority of companies do not accept bitcoin as a payment option.
What do you mean by that ?I think it is difficult to break through the governments of these countries. Do you think btc can control the world ? The banking industry will also stop bitcoin. No man, the world is controlling btc. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be used more in the business field in the future. But I think btc will never control the world. That will not happen as long as bitcoin is illegal, bitcoin can not regulate the whole world, and I think it would be impossible to realize one currency for the whole world, because every country has its own rules. Everything as it is own function including btc.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

I think it is difficult to break through the governments of these countries. The banking industry will also stop bitcoin. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be used more in the business field in the future.

It is quite wishful for us member of the bitcoin community for bitcoin to govern the whole world since it would mean breaking walls against the government and banking industry. The economy can't run under decentralized currency since it would be a great opportunity to gamblers and corrupt politicians to make more money, leaving the poor ones in the losing end. Policies and sound protocols should be implemented.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is only work online transaction, and it take  a long period of time to circulate, and bitcoin and other crypto are known as digital money, secondly Bitcoin has not be  legalize for many countries. just a matter of time.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

Bitcoin will not allow anyone to control the world and somehow significantly influence the economy. Yes, it can make a modern financial system more comfortable, but it can't influence.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

It is unlikely that the government of any country will allow bitcoin to control the economy. And if that happens, it will simply turn our modern world upside down.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

To formulate such a statement you must ve extremely simple minded. The world does not work like that.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Probably no, to supply the whole world by bitcoin is kind of bitcoin also govern the world. In terms of currency bitcoin is the strongest currency right now. But the question is how long bitcoin will exist? How long bitcoin will still the king of kings of all currencies.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

Yes i agree.Bitcoin may be considered a very popular cryptocurrency but i don't think it will govern the whole world in the future.It's a decentralized one and its high volatility would prevent it from governing the whole world since people are not used in it and would face numerous problems if bitcoin will surpassed fiat currency.

jonkibo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

not really because other countries banned bitcoin for currency.
LCHY

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

can bitcoin govern the whole world? The answer is of course not.

What bitcoin tries is to challenge the whole financial system of the current world, it can't success for now.
bowenaguilar32

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:17:44 AM

i think yes, BTC has the capacity to govern the world because it has a precious value eventhough it is a cryptocurrency. i mean the only thing that could shut down bitcoin is global internet shutdown of course without internet we could not gain access to our coins
waytko07

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:34:45 AM

It cannot be happen that btc govern whole world because I believe in near future, there's a lot of great project to come that can defeat bitcoin...as a matter of fact, many incoming project that have a great innovations about new generation of Blockchain Technology and it so very interesting and very helpful.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

It has a quite high possible. if bitcoin is accepted by many big companies and many peoples, all of us will using bitcoin in the future.
if bitcoin used by all peoples in the world, bitcoin will govern the whole world for sure.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

What you can say?

For now in the current situation of bitcoin, it is not yet possible that it eill govern the whole world, although it has the capacity to. Yes it has a huge contribution in the economy of some countries but some nations do not understand and appreciate its help to their country. The probability a single currency governinv the world is still impossible in my point of view.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

What you can say?
I believe to govern you say means to dominate. I dont think that it would do. Although its population and acceptance is increasing, government around the world are still skeptical on whether to adopt it or ban it.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

It is definitely time consuming. If all countries have positive attitude towards bit coin and accept it as medium of trading in their daily life then only it can govern the whole world. It is totally uncertain.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

What you can say?
I believe that bitcoin can control or govern the whole world if in the future it'll be the money or it'll be the way to use in transacting money, paying bills etc. bitcoin has a big impact right now not only for adults but for some teenagers as young as they are right now and they can understand the concept of bitcoin they may be the one of the factor that bitcoin may be govern the world in the future.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

What you can say?

I think if all of the people in the world using bitcoin, for me the bitcoin can govern the whole world. I want to earn money so I want also to share my blessings to other by teaching them how to use bitcoin. The bitcoin is very powerful because of it's ability to give or earn money by some bitcoin users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: