Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

it has a possible. but governments maybe dont let it happened.
they must be prepare a regulation for bitcoin, so the bitcoin and crypto wont govern the world.  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

The attitude to the crypto currency is ambiguous - for some it is the whole world, for others it's just a surrogate. But its importance in the modern world is already a reality.
Lektor188

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency. Its emissions are not controlled by any state, transactions are transparent and at the same time anonymous, the system is reliably protected, it is simple and at the same time extremely complex. Bitcoin is not provided with anything, except the interest of sellers and buyers shown to it. In just a couple of years, cryptocurrency and mining firmly settled in the headlines of the media.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

I think it will be difficult. Seeing up to this day are still many countries that have not legalized bitcoin. Suppose all countries have legalized bitcoin. Maybe in my opinion still can not bitcoin set the whole world. In a country there must be a government and definitely have its own currency. And in this world very many countries. If all countries have the same way of thinking. Maybe it could happen.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Nowadays Bitcoin reaches other countries and it is used in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What can you say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of the business market, govern the world of every payment as it is moving to make it the future money.?
Bitcoin can manage the whole world. If Bitcoin is used by all people in the World, it means that Bitcoin will sooner or later be legalized by countries around the World. Everyone will use Bitcoin as a means of the transaction as well as an investment asset. In the future, I am sure Bitcoin will govern the business market in the World and become the future money for everyone.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

For me its not because to govern a country so hard and also the whole world because before we govern the world we need to start to govern a small country so that there is a chance to do it for other country. But i think bitcoin cant govern the other country because of the government they have.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

Bitcoin It is possible that there may be a director of a country or a manager who is affiliated to bitcoin, but how can a currency in a very long way create a state policy that the crypto paralegai can trust so much? Why not, but at present the state is opposed to prohibition or restriction .
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

I think bitcoin can never govern the world business. We can use bitcoin in other transaction but we can never use bitcoin in all transaction. We need to use internet to use bitcoin. Most business use buy real money and bitcoin is just a digital currency that need to convert in real money to use it.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

It cannot be happen that btc govern whole world because I believe in near future, there's a lot of great project to come that can defeat bitcoin...as a matter of fact, many incoming project that have a great innovations about new generation of Blockchain Technology and it so very interesting and very helpful.
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

for me it will not really govern but it will be regulated in the future since up to this day, more countries are still not in favor with bitcoin. it will be legalize, but it will be regulated by the government.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Well it can lead to agreements between all countries when it comes to business industry but governing them all won't be possible because people are not controlling bitcoin alone but with many factors.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

I don't think this is an easy way to implement but I am sure that if this will going to happen then in the next few decades will build history for each economy in different countries.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Bitcoin cannot govern the world since the governments on the world will not allow it. Governments does not allow any currency that is out of their control to   have a major control on their country. Even though some are adopting bitcoins but placed a limitations as to how bitcoin can be used. If you read the news today Sweden is advertising their new coin by saying " leave your bitcoin behind and invest to a new cryptocurrency that ensures 100% profit". This may not be the actual statement but that is what their announcement meant.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

I don't know why you have this in mind, I hold the COINS, but I'm also a legal citizen, I'm just holding the currency as a way of investment, I don't think this is money laundering

For my speculation it has a big chance that bitcoin can operate worldwide. As far as i know big inventors are still debating right now for this currency that it would be legalize worldwide. Just like japan since april 2018 they already legalize bitcoin as their money to used every single day.
Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

What you can say?
No, every country has rules from the government. Every country has laws and regulations. So far bitcoin is still not legal in some countries and bitcoin is still at odds with the government and central bank.
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

For now, I don't think so. Bitcoin has made a good impact to different countries because of its benefits and advantages in this modern society. But, from my point of view, it cannot stand alone as to others would still prefer to use fiat money on their transactions.
GoodHounter

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

I don't think that's gonna happen. currency and cryptocurrency are two different things. countries will never abandon their currency.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

What you can say?

For me yes there's a chance that bitcoin can govern the whole world because we all know that many people that their life is better now when bitcoin comes to their life and also many country's are now better because of it. I don't know what is the reason of other country why they didn't allow bitcoin on their country if bitcoin goals only is to help them.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

I don't think bitcoin can govern the whole world .. Because there are some countries who are against and banned the operation of bitcoin.
All i can see as of now is maybe 80% of countries were engage in bitcoin services . When it discuss to international laws and ordered by the united nation councils to impose the spreading use of bitcoins.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

No, not today. I think that will be possibile with a second version of Blockchain and Bitcoin; faster, more user friendly and when the whole major countries will get the standard  method and equipment for payments based with cryptocurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: