Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
stripewhite

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

Bitcoin has a decentralized p2p network, meaning it is censorship-resistant and lacks a kill-switch. Think BitTorrent except with counterfeit-proof payload (tokens).

Bitcoin is also open source, meaning anyone can read the source code and contribute. People do so daily. No backdoor or lie lurks in the code.

Hence Bitcoin is what it is and govt cannot stop or change it - provided we constantly guard Bitcoin security.

Central banks are, however, developing their own private blockchains and they will soon be issuing cryptocurrency fiat to replace anonymous cash and as a means of doing surveillance.

They will sell it to the public as being "based on the amazing blockchain technology". But without open source code, without open participation (mining by anyone), the cenbank blockchain won't be decentralized and tamper-proof - it will be a sham and a coercion, as you describe.

Bitcoin is revolutionary. Voluntary. The real deal. Money for the people by the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
I think no, tho, we say that bitcoin can help economically and transactions and can use as a payment bitcoin is a decentralized system so, it can't governing the world.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

At the moment, bitcoin can not have a serious impact on the economy or business. But in the future it will be an excellent working tool for financial affairs.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

Bitcoin is indeed the 21century financial revolution and most countries of the world economy are being elevated by by bitcoin and it transactions method and at that bitcoin is on it way to becoming the world global currency but that is going to take some time to be achieved, due to the fact that most countries of the world sees bitcoin as a threat to the financial system and at that are not ready to embrace it.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

About the government.many early bitcoin adopters were libertarians
And anarchist who feared an Orwellian world where government
Constantly monitored and controled.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

I think it can be, as you say, bitcoin currently helps us economically, in transactions and in business. maybe someday bitcoin can set about payment because bitcoin is digital currency. maybe bitcoin will also make the world currency because of technological progress is quite good and many people continue to use it.
Although BTC has many benefits, many countries do not accept them, they think the organizers are the hiding place of the criminals. They can provide financial support to criminals because BTC is anonymous. But BTC will dominate the entire world economy in the near future.

Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

It's good to be optimistic about something but not this much
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

Not in the near future. Or maybe totally not at all if it's flaws aren't mitigated at best. There's potential in bitcoin but in its current state it will just be a fancy mode of payment online and nothing more.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

What you can say?
Yes, of course, Bitcoin can manage the whole world. Starting from managing the world of business markets, governing the world of every payment and anything else. Bitcoin is well worth staying until the future. In fact, I think that Bitcoin could be the money of the future.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

bitcoin and blockchain technology can change the world, in near future we can see lot of govern will start block chain technology.may be Bitcoin can use as currency but still many countries are not accept it
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

Are you serious on this?, clearly bitcoin is not a viable option right now. Even if it does the government will surely won't allow that to happen. We can see that countries are now making regulations on how crypto's should be used to their people.
Dominate in the sense that time will come that most of people if not all will have bitcoin on their online wallet and will be the medium of many of personal or business transactions but not merely on their advantage . However, by that time each government have already regulated bitcoin use to protect the users or anything being operated by the government under law. Finally, to generate tax from it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

In my opinion it is difficult to break through the governments of these countries. The banking industry will fight agains ti. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be used more in the business field in the future.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

In my opinion it will govern the whole world in due time. I base my opinion to what is happening now in the world. Fiat will easily to destroy and the value will gradually decrease. People in the world accepting the new world policy and that is crypto currency. Some countries accepted this newly and freshly system in order to help the growth of economic matters and help the living of the people in order to live not like living for survival but in pleasant way and decent way of living. There are so many ways that the good side of crypto is more high than disadvantages. So I think in due time we will see the world enjoying crypto life.
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

I would like to weigh all the pros and cons of the crypto currency and, in particular, bitcoin itself
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

Bitcoin still has no power to govern the world, because bitcoin itself is still much doubtful by some people and is still banned in some countries. Bitcoin is the electric money and digital gold to invest in people all over the world. Bitcoin can only help the economy of people in this world.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Bitcoin still has no power to govern the world, because bitcoin itself is still much doubtful by some people and is still banned in some countries. Bitcoin is the electric money and digital gold to invest in people all over the world. Bitcoin can only help the economy of people in this world.

As for now bitcoin doesn't have enough power to govern the world but in the future I think yes. Despite of every disagreement between government and bitcoin management still I see the future in my own perspective that bitcoin can possibly govern the whole world in terms of currency and digital era of new generation.
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

I doubt bitcoin will ever rule the world. countries will not part with their money.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

One word I will say; extraordinary! Yes, amazing! I'm sure bitcoin will be the digital currency that will be accepted in all countries around the world.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

bitcoin became a synonym for powerlessness of state institutions and other regulators, because for the first time in many years they were unable to stop payments to other countries or control the movement of capital.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

It follows a decentralized system and though it's becoming more popular, its participants are still of less number compared to fiat. Bitcoin is an innovation and it breaks the customary fashion of transaction and exchange. I can see a potential in it to prosper and can still operate on its own way, but I don't see it to govern the whole world, it's not that easy and it will never be easy because not all countries and governments are in favor with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: