Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

I think No, because many businessmans, companies and also the governments will not allowed to it. No one will not interested in jobs anymore, instead they will focus only in bitcointalk. It is not probihited to join in bitcointalk but you must have a permanent job also. Bitcointalk can help you to have an additional income.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
maybe now only some countries that have begun the breakthrough and bitcoin already used in the economy of the country, to regulate the financial system of the world economy I think is still too far and long and the process is still very far but all can happen without us know the certainty
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:05:05 AM

What you can say?
maybe now only some countries that have begun the breakthrough and bitcoin already used in the economy of the country, to regulate the financial system of the world economy I think is still too far and long and the process is still very far but all can happen without us know the certainty

that's the case, bitcoin is one of the very good digital money the price up to now, indeed in some countries there are already using bitcoin to be used as a means of payment, but even then in certain countries, so hope bitcoin will be easier to use as a tool payments in some other countries as well, although we do not know when it will all happen.
szhaidar

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

It's not like governing the whole country. The purpose of Satoshi behind BTC was to make transaction fast and secure. It was not idea to do illegal activity with btc. He made a decentralized platform where all the transactions will be secured, transparent, fast.
cris hazada

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:25:59 AM

I would say no, Bitcoin cannot govern the whole world. The reason is because irrespective of the general adoption, there are still countries that bans the use of bitcoin for one reason or the other, so if bitcoin cannot be applied in some countries of "the world", then bitcoin cannot govern the whole world.
Lan Yiki

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

The banking industry will also stop bitcoin. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be more used in the business field in the future. It is perhaps and currency in each country is coexistence. Tiền xu như OMG đang đến và cố gắng giải quyết vấn đề mở rộng quy mô lâu trước khi nó trở thành một vấn đề. Nếu Bitcoin không thể mở rộng quy mô, hoặc làm như vậy với tốc độ chậm như thế nào nó có thể chi phối thế giới? Không đời nào.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

One word I will say; extraordinary! Yes, amazing! I'm sure bitcoin will be the digital currency that will be accepted in all countries around the world.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

One word I will say; extraordinary! Yes, amazing! I'm sure bitcoin will be the digital currency that will be accepted in all countries around the world.

If it happens it will happen in the future that is too far away from us.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I think that bitcoin will never be able to rule the world! Yes, bitcoin is without doubt very strong and capable of completely changing the financial system of the world, but to rule the whole world - no!
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

It is possible but I don't think any government will allow that to happen, they cannot control Bitcoin so they will never allow it to be the only one to gorvern the world of business market. Bitcoin is a great innovation, a great asset and digital currecny but it can never govern the market alone, it can work hand in hand with the other currecny but never alone, i don't think so.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

I think bitcoin has something very unique to offer, and with the innovation
of the blockchain technology there is something truly in it that can really help
in a global spectrum with regards to the financial and transaction matters. But
volatility might hinder that, that is maybe why governments and other strong
financial institutions will never let it pass through. Maybe at a later time when
certain issues will be resolve and things will go well with whatever Bitcoin’s
technology can contribute to improve and manage things there on.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
TrunksIsHere

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

I can't see this to be happend very soon or at all. It's hard for bitcoin to control the world when the world don't want bitcoin to rule in this conditions. The best solution for bitcoin is to stay what it is ...the future.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Definitely, it's possible. But not now. It's time to adopt BTC and increase people who will enjoy it Cheesy
goldenwikiD

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

It definitely can be a part of governing the world as $1000 bills used to be a part of governing the USA. But there will need to be other legitimate cryptocurrencies to support it, like the $100, $50, $20, $10, $5, $1, .50c, .25c in the USA, for those who cannot afford Bitcoin.
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

I think Bitcoin can not rule in the whole world. Bitcoin will not allow the control of the economy of all countries. Because not all people are educated.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Bitcoin has the issue of becoming the money of the future.
But it will take a long time and the regulation of each country is not that easy.
All require a long process to go legal.
Bitcoin can govern the world of the business market if all countries support it and the more people who use Bitcoin.
It will convince the whole world that Bitcoin is worth it.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

True the government will not allow it because it will only benefit most of us here using or investing in Bitcoin. Because if you look at how the poor and those who do not know how to use Bitcoin.Mungkin with the development and expansion of Bitcoin encrypted currency community will be more widely used in the field of business in the future.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

What you can say?

there can be posibility but to see it happening this year or in the next year is imposible.. we all know that some countries are now banning cryptocurrency in their country... this scenario will drag BTC to down making it imposible to govern the world... third world countries would have difficultly in accepting BTC as a currency and a medium of exchange...
Technology would be the greatest hindrance it to happen as some countries is not well supported with internet. and BTC is 100% depending on web to make transaction.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

Money does not govern countries.
People govern countries using money.

Bitcoin is for people so if people want to use it to govern themselves it's possible...

Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

What you can say?
Everything has its own proper usage and special advantage to the right and easy way of payment system. Bitcoin is the right currency for online transaction and for longterm investment. I think bitcoin automatically can  govern to all people in the whole world, if those people who have access it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: