Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
davison2

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

I would say no, Bitcoin cannot govern the whole world. The reason is because irrespective of the general adoption, there are still countries that bans the use of bitcoin for one reason or the other, so if bitcoin cannot be applied in some countries of "the world", then bitcoin cannot govern the whole world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
Well i like the way that bitcoin is very helpful in having transactions because it make the transaction easy and fast. But bitcoin cant govern the whole world, some countries are banning bitcoins because it is use for illegal transactions. And also the amount or the quantity of bitcoin is very little to be use by all people in different countries. So it is more easy to have fiat money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

technically you are saying bitcoin will take over and succeed paper money. I think this will not happen. as we speak there are still millions of people who do not even know what bitcoin is not to talk of other people that do not want to be involved. the rate at which some countries have reacted badly which result in banning of the coin is an indication that bitcoin will not be globally acceptable. the government want something they can have control over. something that will offer mutual relationship and not bitcoin
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

I would like to weigh all the pros and cons of the crypto currency and, in particular, bitcoin itself. having studied a large amount of information and traced the stock exchanges, it became obvious that the advantages of crypto currency as such are not
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

yes bitcoin can govern the whole world as far as the government and it people know how to work with the system, by now you can see the way countries and it people are embracing bitcoin now because if you reject it before one year you will bite your hand sorry for yourself, so  bitcoin can govern the whole world.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

I believe that bitcoin can control or govern the whole world if in the future it'll be the money or it'll be the way to use in transacting money, paying bills etc. bitcoin has a big impact right now not only for adults but for some teenagers as young as they are right now and they can understand the concept of bitcoin they may be the one of the factor that bitcoin may be govern the world in the future.
poypototoy

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

This idea has a very low possibility since there is a flaw with the use of bitcoins. What I'm saying is that we need electricity, a device and an internet connection to use and there are still remote places in the world. Imagine in a tropical island for vacation, you are really thirsty and there is no reception, how can you pay for your drinks in Bitcoin? It's not impossible for bitcoin to be the main currency but my point is that this will still be a long way ahead.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

with the present happenings in blockchain, i think the main purpose of this currency is been ignored, one of which was for fast transaction and low cost of transaction, today what we see is very high transaction fees. if the cost of transactions can be looked into, then bitcoin will be future money. for both the poor and the rich.

Possible yes   consumers wants a low cost and a faster services in terms of block chain technologies bitcoin has a   capacity of those needs.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

This is not possible when the world economic situation is more complicated, many people think that in the world there are still unknown countries virtual currency is how dominant and how this Not widely used. I believe in the very future Bitcoin will be able to develop the whole world.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

What you can say?
Bitcoin is still impossible to use fully, even as a means of payment, so it's too early to think about world domination. In addition, bitcoin should not strive to dominate, it needs to cooperate with the rest of the usual currency. Bitcoin can not exist, replacing the ordinary currency, given its greater volatility. I can not even imagine even international calculations in bitcoin, given the high volatility of bitcoin.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

I think this could be difficult to happen. I think the government of one country will not allow this to happen,that digital currency will replace or take over fiat. Many countries still dont know what cyrpto currency is and some countries bans btc.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

What you can say?

Bitcoin could govern the world of business market but not every payments. There are still people that are not that into use of internet, like low markets.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

What you can say?

Bitcoin is important to each one of us because we are paying for it, but if it is to be covered by the general rule we will not allow our government because limiting the bitcoin limits.Because many investors affected it if that may happen.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Wiliam88

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

I agreed if the government can avail this kind of bitcoin because its a big profit for us especially when it comes the benefits.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

Don't know about the future but Bitcoin isn't ready yet to handle the global transactions due to its scalability issues. But if lightning network gets implemented successfully and becomes widely used than maybe it will be able to handle those transactions. But till than theres a lot of development left to be done.

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

What you can say?

There is always a possibility for everything. Bitcoin now has been doing a great job in helping people's lives in many countries. This might lead to an all out usage of bitcoin around the world.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

I doubt if that can occur right now in light of the fact that BTC can not even completely play out the capacity of installment implies that is utilized as virtual advanced cash. Additionally BTC is decentralized Digital cash which implies free from government. BTC are worldwide money wherever nation you are,you can utilize and put resources into BTC however it doesn't imply that it will run and govern the whole world. Government won't permit it without a doubt.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

Bitcoin is popular all over the world and its possible to govern the whole world some are already using bitcoin in their transactions in paying bills they can transact anytime they want.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

I think no one even knows what bitcoin really is, it's a very powerful technology that can change the world. But to rule the world is likely not!
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

No bitcoin can not govern the whole world.i know now a days bitcoin is one of the highest power coin in the whole market but bitcoin is not yet legal in all countries.some countries don't know about form crypto currency.bitcoin  is very helpful in having transactions and it's helps us many people and family.but bitcoin can't govern the whole world it's very difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: