Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

There was a time when people did not know anything about Bitcoin. At present, the whole world is aware of Bitcoin. So i believe, Bitcoin govern the whole world and Bitcoin has a huge future.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

I think if the government can give chance for bitcoin to be used as a means of payment it can govern the world and people will enjoying the beauty of a cashless society.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

Bitcoin will be accepted and governed but virtually not all the world as some countries will reject it due to the reason that it can pose danger to the economy. Such countries will prefer to introduce their digital currency rather than using bitcoin.
With the total market capitalization of cryptocurrency climbing further into the hundreds of billions, the world’s governments have almost unanimously indicated that they are open to allowing this new revolution to occur.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

to manage the world's finances it seems like it could happen but I am sure it is very difficult because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so if it is used to manage the whole world finance using bitcoin it is very difficult.

yiuinubol

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

I think that bitcoin can not dominate the whole world because bitcoin is not yet accepted by governments, but I think Bitcoin has a very big future, and people will enjoy the beauty of a society no cash.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Many countries restrict using of BTC because of  banking systems that want to have a good of transactions between people's accounts. So they will lose their money.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

Why did you say, Bitcoin can govern? Governing things needs actual people not any such kind of thing.
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

Nowadays, BTC is spreading all over the world. Keeping a bigger role in the economic development of the world. Bitcoin is used as a transit partner. Bitcoin is now in use and use of banks. It can quickly make payments in the world. Bitcoin is still illegal in some countries in the world. But how Bitaken is going forward, it seems that it will rule the world at one time.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

Yes, can bitcoin govern the whole world because of the continuous of users that using of it,
the cryptocurrenccy replace the local business in different country because of getting a higher demand and investors in this business.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Even though the bitcoin found lots of support from people all over the world it is not quite enough for this currency to dominate because the government itself questions the legitimacy of it and stays between banning or accepting it.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Bitcoin has a great impact in the economy but to govern the whole world? I think it does not have that capacity. First and foremost, there are countries that doesn't accept and does not allow Bitcoin transactions. Second, in some countries only few accepts such mode of payment. Third, not all/only a few percentage of people knows that it exist.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
As for me, I think that bitcoin can really make a big impact on the whole world through its factor like a cashless payment system but then I think it cannot stand alone unless its bolatility and then its price are also fixed and remained costant. Hence, I think that bitcoin can still be like that with a proper paper system and the currency hand in hand might be also be implemented.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

What you can say?
For me bitcoin can govern a country or a continent but the world? I don't think so, because there is still a person that can manage the rules of every country, bitcoin has its own ruler but in the world thats a lot of rulers because not all the countries can have a one ruler, bitcoin can help a lot of people but not all the people can manage bitcoin because because you need to learn a lot before you manage anything.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

yes, if what you want is in terms of payment system. I think that bitcoin can affect the whole world as a moneyless payment system but can not stand alone unless of course its flexibility and price remain and remain expensive.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

What you can say?

NO

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

What you can say?

Govern is not the right term. I think it would be much appropriate to use to use the word standard. It would be the standars in the world of business market, it would be the standard for world payment. In this age of technology, it would be the standard for payment.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

If Bitcoin gets more powerful and popular, it can really govern the whole world. It will take time or it may take a long run but I think it can happen in the near future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

I think it can be, as you say, bitcoin currently helps us economically, in transactions and in business. maybe someday bitcoin can set about payment because bitcoin is digital currency. maybe bitcoin will also make the world currency because of technological progress is quite good and many people continue to use it.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

Bitcoin is not everything, but it is impossible to control the whole world. Bitcoin is just a speculative tool.
Controlling the world does not mean it will be over us but it mean soon we will start using bitcoin more than fiat and people will use bitcoin to sell and buy goods as right now they are using money, fiat money is now gradually getting disappear in several countries so it shows that coming age is going to be the age of bitcoin not of fiat any longer, so for me it is quite possible to see bitcoin controlling the world.
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and not a governing body, other than that, bitcoin follows a decentralized system, so with that alone, i don’t think bitcoin has the capacity to govern the whole world. Though it is possible for bitcoin to be a leading digital currency but not govern the whole world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: