Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Literally,Bitcoin have great impact globally. People want to change they sick of old traditional banking system and its hurdle and delays,Bitcoin can be global currency with aim to cashless method of payments.I know it will tale time but possible sooner or later.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

I think if all of the people in the world using bitcoin, for me the bitcoin can govern the whole world. I want to earn money so I want also to share my blessings to other by teaching them how to use bitcoin. The bitcoin is very powerful because of it's ability to give or earn money by some bitcoin users.

if bitcoin is a legend in all countries and accepted as a legitimate payment method. So bitcoin governing the business market seems to be difficult because we know the total supply of bitcoin has very limited but this could be the trigger increase and become the trigger of world currency movement
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Bitcoin cannot govern the world since the governments on the world will not allow it. Governments does not allow any currency that is out of their control to   have a major control on their country. Even though some are adopting bitcoins but placed a limitations as to how bitcoin can be used. If you read the news today Sweden is advertising their new coin by saying " leave your bitcoin behind and invest to a new cryptocurrency that ensures 100% profit". This may not be the actual statement but that is what their announcement meant.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

With the current BItcoin and exchangers situations, hacking, delay in confirmations, high fees etc, I don't think BItcoin is ready to govern the business world. But with time I'm positive BItcoin can. But it's gonna take alot of work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

What you can say?

As bitcoin is hardly categorizes either it is a commodity, cash or digital by the central bank, It will still remains in its uniqueness  being the first decentralised  cryptocurrenciy created by the group of people or named  satoshi nakamoto. By its anonymity and volatility ,  it always attracts many investors, businessmen and traders around the  world. It could be yes,  a digital money in the future .

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

I don't know why you have this in mind, I hold the COINS, but I'm also a legal citizen, I'm just holding the currency as a way of investment, I don't think this is money laundering
we are same we are just an holder i dont think this will be illegal because bitcoin is already legal to our country. and for me this is only digital coin not our traditional coin thats why it will be the same what ever happens in our world.
Larrymili

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

No for instance take a look at the Internet, it is all over the world but not everybody know how to use the internet, same with bitcoin. it is a sensitive currency that involve smart and intelligent people to use, and not everybody are educated. even if it will become the world digital currency ,it will take time.  
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

No for instance take a look at the Internet, it is all over the world but not everybody know how to use the internet, same with bitcoin. it is a sensitive currency that involve smart and intelligent people to use, and not everybody are educated. even if it will become the world digital currency ,it will take time.  

Bitcoin is slowly making abuzz worldwide in fact some countries are widely using it in terms of online payments. However, it is hard for it to govern the whole world since not all people are familiar with it and not all has access to internet nor transact online. It will need proper guidance and good education for it to govern the whole but that is not impossible. It will only take time.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

What you can say?

There is a possibility but the not today. There are country that do not want to use bitcoin. In our country base on the reports it is only 2M or the 106M population who are active in bitcoin. It it difficult for some of my countrymen because there are some areas who don't have internet connections.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Bitcoin cannot govern the world since the governments on the world will not allow it. Governments does not allow any currency that is out of their control to   have a major control on their country. Even though some are adopting bitcoins but placed a limitations as to how bitcoin can be used. If you read the news today Sweden is advertising their new coin by saying " leave your bitcoin behind and invest to a new cryptocurrency that ensures 100% profit". This may not be the actual statement but that is what their announcement meant.
It is indeed governments wouldn't allow any currency beyond their control but in case their FIAT is failing, I believe people will choose a better and available option like digital currency. As an example, In Venezuela, most of the people use BItcoin for their living because of the economic crisis.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

What you can say?

if bitcoin is used to regulate the world's financial conditions it is likely to be very difficult because the very limited supply of bitcoin will trigger price games, but if the total supply is very much likely it can happen.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

In recent times, the world is witnessing the emergence of virtual currency. But virtual currency is just a part, behind it is a breakthrough technology that can completely change our lives - blockchain technology.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Despit bitcoin are changing other's life, its benefits might be good on the single economy rather than a whole nation or a whole world. There is so many things unsolved on btc. Adoption of btc as payment system isn't that easy for the other ignorant countries that didn't know the benefits bitcoin can give us.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:48:56 AM

It is indeed governments wouldn't allow any currency beyond their control but in case their FIAT is failing, I believe people will choose a better and available option like digital currency. As an example, In Venezuela, most of the people use BItcoin for their living because of the economic crisis.

this is what will happen if they cannot trust fiat for their currency and they change their belief to other and in this situations, they start to use bitcoin for their living. but bitcoin cannot govern the whole world because bitcoin is not a government and bitcoin don't have any employee to work. bitcoin and other coin are like a currency on the internet and it's not related to any government at all. the government only can control the tax for the crypto user and unfortunately, the government still don't accepting bitcoin or make it legal in their country. but after the g20 summit, I think maybe many governments will thinking seriously about the cryptocurrency and I think they will start to find another information about the cryptocurrency.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

I think bitcoin can't govern the whole world because it has a limited supply in the market and also some country not accepted bitcoin.
But it helps other people to become rich and to start a business. If bitcoin has an unlimited supply in the market I think it will govern the whole world.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

What you can say?
Bitcoin gives investors a considerable profit but besides the virtual currency can also bring them risks during the business, many people think that should invest in a small way. The floor to get the fluctuation of the virtual currency then gain more experience.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

There is a limit to how many transactions can occur at the same time. We can increase the limit for blockchain but there will still be a limit and that is not possible for 10 billion users. Transactions will not be clear or they can remove but with very high transaction costs make it useless for most transactions. Cool
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

What you can say?
may be bitcoin can govern whole currency in the world.every sector specially bank and marketing sector can trade their transaction with bitcoi..

tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

As far as I am concerned the government wouldn't allow it because it will only benefit most of us here using or investing in bitcoin. Because if you look at it how else are the poverty people, and those who don't know how to used bitcoin are going to pay their payment, and the worst what if there is no electricity or internet connect then how else are we going to pay or buy goods or services.
I agreed if the government can avail this kind of bitcoin because its a big profit for us especially when it comes the benefits.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

Bticoin can be the future of currency and can be widely accepted, but it's to ambitious to say that bitcoin can govern currency. Bitcoin can co-exist with existing currency and different forms of payments. Bitcoin maybe the future, but there's still a vast possibilities of events in the future that may affect bitcoin, which is mostly positive. This maybe decided on how widely can the public can accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: