Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

I would say no, Bitcoin cannot govern the whole world. The reason is because irrespective of the general adoption, there are still countries that bans the use of bitcoin for one reason or the other, so if bitcoin cannot be applied in some countries of "the world", then bitcoin cannot govern the whole world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

No bitcoin govern not whole world but sometime after the maybe whole world because its increased very fast and more growth comparision to other coin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

It would be very desirable, but it will be very difficult. Definitely, bitcoin will be conquered by many areas, and more and more with the development of blockchain technology.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

It is true that bitcoin still has great potential in the medium term, but I believe that in these moments of advanced technological development, most of the crypto-enthusiasts are fully aware of the great limitations of bitcoin to successfully face the great competition of new and most versatile cryptocurrencies of today.

It is true that the committed team of bitcoin developers has shown sufficient ability to incorporate solutions to these limitations on the fly, but I think it can not live too long depending on patches, so if the bitcoin is not submitted to major surgery and reinvent itself, I do not think it could be the cryptocurrency that dominates the world economy as many thought several years ago.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

If everyone accepts it then surely it can govern the whole world. As bitcoin is leading the crypto world, there is a possibility to lead the whole world.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

I would say no, Bitcoin cannot govern the whole world. The reason is because irrespective of the general adoption, there are still countries that bans the use of bitcoin for one reason or the other, so if bitcoin cannot be applied in some countries of "the world", then bitcoin cannot govern the whole world.

if bitcoin can be superior to the USD in the world currency benchmark, bitcoin will become a concentration center for all heterogeneous economic fields, if in the end bitcoiin is recognized by most countries especially developed countries, then this potential still exists. We are used to the old economic style that closes the idea for a new economic system that leads more to the concept of digitalization.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

Yes, of course: bitcoin is very poor from a purely technological point of view. In addition, we are waiting for the insane Internet of things with its incredible number of devices and the amount of data transmitted, and quantum computers that are created since 80 years of the last century and that are about to loom on the horizon. Finally, bitcoin is nothing but big things can not be bought - transactions are insanely expensive, which means that the world is still waiting for a transactional coin and ether will not help here.
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
That case will still be dependable upon the scenario because there are still too many countries who are still not into accepting and even using Bitcoin into their daily life basis so how come it can govern the whole world if not everyone believes on it despite of its leading popularity among the other existing cryptocurrencies. If all the people around the world especially the government will do fully support Bitcoin usage as well as the other cryptocurrency usage, maybe it can be possible that someday in the future Bitcoin can govern the world currency but for now, I do not think so that can be possible.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

If everyone accepts it then surely it can govern the whole world. As bitcoin is leading the crypto world, there is a possibility to lead the whole world.

Yes, acceptance could make it through. On the other words, Bitcoin can govern the whole world if people will keep supporting it through thick and thin. Also, if the government will support support, it will definitely govern the world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

It is true that bitcoin still has great potential in the medium term, but I believe that in these moments of advanced technological development, most of the crypto-enthusiasts are fully aware of the great limitations of bitcoin to successfully face the great competition of new and most versatile cryptocurrencies of today.

It is true that the committed team of bitcoin developers has shown sufficient ability to incorporate solutions to these limitations on the fly, but I think it can not live too long depending on patches, so if the bitcoin is not submitted to major surgery and reinvent itself, I do not think it could be the cryptocurrency that dominates the world economy as many thought several years ago.
I totally agree! Bitcoin is a great invention, has always been the leading cryptocurrency globally and been contributing a lot in the society. It's true enough that more development are underway to strongly support its system. However, I don't think there is an easy way for it to rule globally as a principal currency, because its regulation is mostly constrained. I think it's a matter of feeding people the right information and educating them properly to see the real essence of bitcoin.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

The bitcoin I think can not govern the whole world , because bitcoin is only circulating in the digital world and not the outside world but when time comes that bitcoin is officially be accepted as common currency with terms and conditions with the government, then it may govern the world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

The bitcoin I think can not govern the whole world , because bitcoin is only circulating in the digital world and not the outside world but when time comes that bitcoin is officially be accepted as common currency with terms and conditions with the government, then it may govern the world.
I agree with you, Bitcoin cannot govern the world because it a a digital form; it is depends in the internet connection in order to function and not everyone has it. Thus, iy could only govern some part of the world.

mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

Bitcoin has been desirable to people all over the world, many investors are investing bitcoin, and bitcoin has also been used in transactions in several countries. meaning there has been recognition of bitcoin. this indicates that bitcoin has an influence and has the power to be able to regulate the business market and is used in payment of a transaction. for it is possible that bitcoin will become future money recognized by the whole world, and in the end bitcoin can organize the whole world.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

I do believe that bitcoin and the whole cryptomarket can lead economic side of our society to success in the future. It will take time and great effort and support from many sectors of the society but it will happen eventually in my opinion. For the years to come, I believe that more companies will be integrated to this market and spread this great innovation to the public.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

What you can say?

Bitcoin now tops the industry of cryptocurrency and eventually I hope it will top the whole economy in the future. I can see that block chain technology and the market for cryptos will grow more in the future so it will be not surprising that this industry will also be the future dominant currency in the economy.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

What you can say?

There is growing number of people engaging in crypto currencies and bitcoin is really popular. As our society becomes more reliant to modern day technologies, I believe that crypto currency will be the future of our economy. I hope that these cryptos will be more commonly use by the public and give rise to a new era of living.

Nevkeke

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

I don't know its technology is powerful and preferred technology. Businessmen around the world can not be indifferent to this situation. These guys use things that make things easier
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

This is of course a huge statement, the whole world will not obey a single currency, as long as the authorities in many countries are greedy and stupid officials. They only think about their pockets.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

Decentralized governance isn't on Bitcoins feature list, it doesn't have much smart-contract functionality like NEO or ethereum so I really don't see how it can be used for decentralized governments or corporations. if you are asking if it can control the world, as per money makes the world go round, then yes, it can fall into the same category as money and bitcoin are synonymous

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

if the btc will become the only currency and govern the world it means that the world will become the most centralized place in the whole of its past history which is quite far from the mission and vision of btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: