Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?!  (Read 47770 times)
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:41:27 AM

Edit: Now if Slock turned....damn...you'd know that so much shit hit the fan that the fan fell from the ceiling from the sheer weight of it all.

Slok actually does work for BFL. Either this, or he has some very (very!) good inside connections to information only BFL staff can now.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:02:33 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 07:21:35 AM by Vlad2Vlad

You can rest assured that BFL wont be shipping Monarch in November, it's unlikely they will even have a working prototype by then based on their track record and the reality of getting tape out -> wafers ->bumping ->chip packaging done by then.

What the fuck happened to you erk ? You went from fervent BFL supporter and apologist to detractor now ?

Jesus Christ. I think I just saw a pig fly by my window.

I too was a BFL supporter  Embarrassed

Hello,my name is Unacceptable,I WAS powerless against BFL.I now have "The Power" to say,FUCK YOU JOSH!!!  Cheesy

Ahahhahahaaa.  Was josh like the CEO's son?  Why would they ever tolerate such an incompetent angry little troll?

Seriously, any other company woud have fired such an arrogant asshole on day one.

That idiot josh did more irreparable damage to BFL than anyone can ever quantify and I bet he still works there.   I have read hundreds of affected people who will go with a competitor just cause of that asshole.  I mean, count that up and the guy is BFL's enemy number 1.  

Pretty amazing to see in today's day and age.  My guess is nobody at BFL went to business school, this is the kind of stupidity you saw back in the 80's before corporate responsibility.  Sad!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:04:38 AM

Monarchs are foul-tasting and poisonous due to the presence of cardenolide aglycones in their bodies,
which the caterpillars ingest as they feed on milkweed. Monarchs advertise their unpalatability with bright
colors and areas of high contrast on the skin or wings.

Natures way of telling consumers to BOYCOTT this product.

Ahahhahahaaa.  Oh, that's brilliant.  I called it a butterfly only in the slow caterpillar phase.  Lol!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:06:41 AM

You can rest assured that BFL wont be shipping Monarch in November, it's unlikely they will even have a working prototype by then based on their track record and the reality of getting tape out -> wafers ->bumping ->chip packaging done by then.

What the fuck happened to you erk ? You went from fervent BFL supporter and apologist to detractor now ?

Hello,my name is Unacceptable,I WAS powerless against BFL.I now have "The Power" to say,FUCK YOU JOSH!!!  Cheesy
We accept you, Unacceptable. Welcome to the light.

Edit: Now if Slock turned....damn...you'd know that so much shit hit the fan that the fan fell from the ceiling from the sheer weight of it all.

slok is still busy sucking josh's dick.

Ahahhahahaaa.  Man, you guys know everyone and even their hobbies.  I saw slok and didn't pick up anything but I'll watch him more closely next time.  Lol.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:12:21 AM

Ahahhahahaaa.  Man, you guys know everyone and even their hobbies.  I saw slok and didn't pick up anything but I'll watch him more closely next time.  Lol.

The knee's tell all  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:18:45 AM

i'm sorry, i was crude.

what i meant was, slok is still taking josh's dick up his ass.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:20:15 AM

i'm sorry, i was crude.

what i meant was, slok is still taking josh's dick up his ass.

Ha hahahhahhaaaa.   Well, I'm glad you clarified.  Now I'm not as disgusted.  Not that being that way is wrong, mind you.  No, not at all.  Lol.

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:35:10 AM

Ok, so why is KNC your favorite?

It's odd they want like $8,000 for a 400GH pre-order and it doesn't even have a PSU.  I know they're in Europe and PSU's are heavy but still.  At that money a unit should be turn-key.  Just saying and especially now that BFL is selling a 600GH for $4995 and I have a strong feeling Cointerra will beat that.  

Their 400GH unit is $6700 USD, plus around $130 for "next day" shipping. This is for their first major shipment group September-October drop date, after which (November-onward) their product line is being discounted to reflect the fact their R&D has been covered by the first batch of orders.

I believe they quoted $5000 shipped for a 400GH unit at that point, with another price drop after the turn of the year.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:44:59 AM

Their 400GH unit is $6700 USD, plus around $130 for "next day" shipping.

meeh, really? this is my order:

Subtotal:                     $ 6,995.00
Shipping cost::                     $ 160.00
Czech Republic VAT:      $ 1,468.95
Total:                                   $ 8,623.95

so please, don't tell here anything about 6700+130 because it is incorrect information.

thanks.
vesperwillow

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:06:26 PM

Their 400GH unit is $6700 USD, plus around $130 for "next day" shipping.

meeh, really? this is my order:

Subtotal:                     $ 6,995.00
Shipping cost::                     $ 160.00
Czech Republic VAT:      $ 1,468.95
Total:                                   $ 8,623.95

so please, don't tell here anything about 6700+130 because it is incorrect information.

thanks.

I was speaking from my experience. I'm not charged VAT. You are. It's not incorrect to state that folks who aren't susceptible to VAT pay less than $8k. Everyone's situation is different. I believe this is explained in section 700 or 703 regarding goods being sold to non-EU/non-VAT customers.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:52:54 PM

I'm not charged VAT.

where are you from? if you are outside EU, VAT will be probably calculated by custom, because KNC will declare real price of device.
vesperwillow

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:04:25 PM

You are correct, I'm in the Americas, so I'll be charged any customs at that point, but not VAT. I've never paid VAT or any other country's taxes for anything I've ordered from abroad. At most, I've paid a couple hundred USD for customs once on a much larger item.

Typically, I'm not even assessed customs fees for under 10k USD expendatures.

Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:53:33 PM

I don't get on to much anymore, but what is this about bfl being served papers by the feds or something?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 06:39:20 PM

I don't get on to much anymore, but what is this about bfl being served papers by the feds or something?

22 people and companies were served.  Nothing to do with BFL, specifically.  Senate and NY Attorney General wanna get a bigger picture.  It's all about control And I laugh when I see people say the govt can never control Bitcoin.

2 words:  National Security!

millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:54:13 PM

22 people and companies were served.  Nothing to do with BFL, specifically.  Senate and NY Attorney General wanna get a bigger picture.  It's all about control And I laugh when I see people say the govt can never control Bitcoin.

they want to get the money transmitters and employers to report bitcoin paid as income, i think thats about all they can do. Maybe some money laundering measures.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 12:28:26 AM

they want to get the money transmitters and employers to report bitcoin paid as income, i think thats about all they can do. Maybe some money laundering measures.

That's just the beginning.  The final step is a complete confiscation of Bitcoin and any other good crypto coin or confiscate one and criminalize the rest.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 12:15:42 AM

BUMP, because Josh Zerlan is a lying cocksucker!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 12:31:07 AM

BUMP, because Josh Zerlan is a lying cocksucker!

Lol, seems like a lot of guys feel that way.

I wasn't around in 2012 but I do remember:  Backlog will be cleared by end of August - early September.  And here we are still in 2012 with 9 months left of backlog and growing.

Pretty upsetting given that exact statement got me to double down on BFL ASICS.  Now I sit and wait while they become worthless paper weights.

zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:01:40 AM

You've all got it wrong. This guy has the right idea: Preorder 3 Monarchs for 20-25k, post them on kijiji for ~180k. http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-electronics-Lot-of-3-Butterfly-Labs-Monarch-Bitcoin-Mining-Cards-W0QQAdIdZ515030640

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 02:13:29 AM

You've all got it wrong. This guy has the right idea: Preorder 3 Monarchs for 20-25k, post them on kijiji for ~180k. http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-electronics-Lot-of-3-Butterfly-Labs-Monarch-Bitcoin-Mining-Cards-W0QQAdIdZ515030640

Theyre never gonna sell.  First, anyone can preorder for $5,000.  Secondly, with BFL's track record you'd have to be stupid to lock in that much money.  You're better off spreading the risk.  Maybe it one Monarch, one KNC Jupiter and one 500GH Cointerra unit.  That's what I would do if I ha $15,000 to risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: