Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?!  (Read 47770 times)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:20:19 PM

Yup.

I'm getting my BFL Jally's (as a collector's item) the most reliable way: For retail or less via ebay in hand lol. Wanted a talking piece for the future, and I do like their overall physical design. It looks nice on a table.

They go "whirrrrr" and hash away, and it's nice knowing I didn't take the risk with BFL. For the few who got theirs ahead of the queue (mostly journalists who don't care about mining anyhow), they got a deal. For everyone else.. so painful..

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:37:09 PM

It really is a shame that such Crooked people are running BFL.
I mean really, if BFL was BFL without Those guys in the company i think they could have been great
Sadly BFL is a horrible "company" that has conned thousands of dollars out of people via false advertising

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:09:36 PM

It really is a shame that such Crooked people are running BFL.
I mean really, if BFL was BFL without Those guys in the company i think they could have been great
Sadly BFL is a horrible "company" that has conned thousands of dollars out of people via false advertising

Lets Suppose BitFury teams were BFL in Summer of 2012

imagine how many happy customers from June until mid-october 2012 getting there miners as promised.

Its hard to accept and believe all of BFL's lame ass excuses and stories for over a year.

Yes there are delivering now but does it automatically forgive them. NO.
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:35:55 AM

I wouldn't order a Monarch from BFL as it's will never make a positive ROI, however I am happy if other people order them, because that ties up their mining investment so they are not completing against me Smiley The money that people have tied up in BFL 65nm tech would have added many times the TH/s to the net hash rate if it had been used to buy other vendors gear which actually shipped. eg. ASICminer blades, Bitfury, and maybe even KNCminer which are due to ship in the next week or two. The $ per GH/s is a very large number when the unit hasn't shipped, never mind the advertised figure.

People should start thinking about the $ per day they unit makes, not the $ per GH/s.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 10:28:46 AM

Anybody else been banned from the BFL site for simply posting regarding wanting a refund. 

I find this a but desperate and extreme:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

But when I think I got all my $6,000 back, it makes me wanna laugh so hard.  Hahahahahahhaa.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:31:17 AM

Anybody else been banned from the BFL site for simply posting regarding wanting a refund.  

No reason was specified.

But when I think I got all my $6,000 back, it makes me wanna laugh so hard.  Hahahahahahhaa.
So you achieved absolutely nothing other than a ban, no mining gear, a total waste of time, and you gloat about that, good one.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 10:44:05 AM

No reason was specified.

But when I think I got all my $6,000 back, it makes me wanna laugh so hard.  Hahahahahahhaa.
So you achieved absolutely nothing other than a ban, no mining gear, a total waste of time, and you gloat about that, good one.

I achieved nothing?

Hahahahaaa.

A) I got my money back when thousands cannot.

B) I spread word of BFL's evil and greedy Business practices to many other people, thus, personally costing BFL tens of thousands of potential sales (which they will never deliver, at least not in time for + ROI).

C) I am actively giving out the names of PayPal managers who can get refunds for unhappy BFL customers in under 24 hours, which is helping drive those animals out of business that much quicker.

D) I can now use that $6,000 to buy real ASICS gear which is more than 5 times faster than the obsolete trash BFL was supposedly gonna ship me (maybe next year) if they don't go bankrupt by then, and I'm set to get this new gear way sooner than the slow shipping schedule BFL was on.

E) I am now free of stress and free from constant Lies from mindless idiots and thieves like Sonny the ex-Con, Josh the Moron, and their number 1 muppet:  Jody the Troll, who will be prosecuted along with the rest.

These are all just a few wonderful and real benefits off the top of my head.  I'm sure if I think about it I can come up with more.

So I'd say I accomplished quite a bit, wouldn't you?  And I have only just begun fighting these crooks. The Attorney General is now actively working with me (and others) to build a case against BFL and the crooks running that circus.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:06:54 PM

I still believe BFL had/have/are operating essentially as a ponzi scheme (paying off old investors with new investor monies).

Why not just get VC and manufacture the product for yourself and reap the benefits?

I think it was due to the fact that so many people were willing to give BFL a 0% interest loan as an investor all while allowing BFL to treat them as a customer (no stock in the profits the company makes).

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

vesperwillow

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:17:05 PM

I'm still surprised nobody has gone over there and stolen what they've been waiting for. Or do other mean stuff.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:43:35 PM

Actually, he learned a valuable retrospective lesson about not to deal with Butterfly Labs, got his money back, and doesn't have to worry about the Butterfly Labs forums anymore.

I'd gloat too if I got my money back after someone held it hostage against FTC regulations.

Good one indeed !
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:53:57 PM

I'm still surprised nobody has gone over there and stolen what they've been waiting for. Or do other mean stuff.
I heard someone took a propane torch to the back door and set off the fire alarm... but that could just be a rumor...

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
vesperwillow

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:02:29 PM

I heard someone took a propane torch to the back door and set off the fire alarm... but that could just be a rumor...

Haha..

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:09:50 PM

If it helps...I bought 2 singles off of a guy who had hosting services at Netsolus.  I work about 30 minutes from Netsolus's HQ and about 5 minutes from BFL.  Since the lady had to make a trip to BFL that day anyway, she agreed to take the units and exchange them at the facility, thereby making it a shorter trip for me.  Once the units were exchanged and she had gone inside to take care of whatever business she needed to...I peed on their building Smiley  Not a lot I know, but still...also I have a friend who works with a guy who is some kind of programmer there, and apparently the security is pretty lax if anyone is interested in that information.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 06:13:56 PM

If it helps...I bought 2 singles off of a guy who had hosting services at Netsolus.  I work about 30 minutes from Netsolus's HQ and about 5 minutes from BFL.  Since the lady had to make a trip to BFL that day anyway, she agreed to take the units and exchange them at the facility, thereby making it a shorter trip for me.  Once the units were exchanged and she had gone inside to take care of whatever business she needed to...I peed on their building Smiley  Not a lot I know, but still...also I have a friend who works with a guy who is some kind of programmer there, and apparently the security is pretty lax if anyone is interested in that information.

Lol, this should get interesting.

The usual suspects are gonna be about 1 million angry, screwed over customers.

Don't forget Josh's And Sonny's basement, that's where the mini rigs have been hiding, err, testing, for the past 10 months.

vesperwillow

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:25:43 PM

Good old fashioned mob with some torches and pitchforks should do the trick. Haha.

They could surround the building and demand the hostage miners be given up.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 06:31:41 PM

Good old fashioned mob with some torches and pitchforks should do the trick. Haha.

Lol, I'd pay to see that.

But we'll never know the million those clowns made mining with our rigs.  Unless anyone thinks it's normal or possible to ship next to no mini rigs all this time when they've had the components for over 6 months now.

vesperwillow

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:40:11 PM

Lol, I'd pay to see that.

But we'll never know the million those clowns made mining with our rigs.  Unless anyone thinks it's normal or possible to ship next to no mini rigs all this time when they've had the components for over 6 months now.

I'm still waiting for the dam to break unleashing the waves of 18 wheelers loaded with miners, as I read that was essentially what would've already happened by now, especially with their upscale 24x7 multi-shift multi-production-shipment-line setup. Afterall they are the ASIC system OEM with the "largest" and "most capable" team of employees to deliver these goods.

I'm not even a full customer of theirs, I just find it mind blowing how far they've managed to drag the yet-decomposing corpse of followers. Truly a Guinness record folks. Longest corpse dragging of all time.

Foilks are still hopping on the bandwagon too, jumping and walking over the fans falling off of it.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:43:04 PM

I'm still waiting for the dam to break unleashing the waves of 18 wheelers loaded with miners

What ever happened to that Biblical swarm of locusts descending on the post office ? Wink
vesperwillow

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:44:37 PM

I'm still waiting for the dam to break unleashing the waves of 18 wheelers loaded with miners

What ever happened to that Biblical swarm of locusts descending on the post office ? Wink

I hope someone warns USPS to be prepared to handle upwards of 5x their annual volume at the local BFL facility. They're about to burst at the seams with hashingness.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 06:52:05 PM

I hope someone warns USPS to be prepared to handle upwards of 5x their annual volume at the local BFL facility. They're about to burst at the seams with hashingness.

Hahahahahahhaa.

Did that idiot Josh actually make that analogy?  Man, these Scammers are so Madoff-ish.  Lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: