Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?!  (Read 47770 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 07:16:20 PM

Those bums at BFL deleted every post I ever made on their website after permanently banning me.

They did you a favor. Best to just move on and continue raising awareness of their shenanigans on these forums.

Be aware, that they have broken their privacy policy, so expect intimidation efforts on their part in attempting to silence you, and they will then lie by saying the information they disseminated was already publicly available.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Wow, I wasn't aware of that.  Well, in that case, these crooks have really laid out a net for themselves.  

I'm dying to know what dirty secrets we would find out during the discovery phase.

Like I'm certain they were mining with our rigs which would be outright theft.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:35:03 PM

Well, now I think we'll be OVER 800 million by Christmas.  

Regarding the difficulty, here's the current guesstimate thread I'm participating in. First round I was pretty close haha: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272768.0;all

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:21:13 AM

Those bums at BFL deleted every post I ever made on their website after permanently banning me.

They did you a favor. Best to just move on and continue raising awareness of their shenanigans on these forums.

Be aware, that they have broken their privacy policy, so expect intimidation efforts on their part in attempting to silence you, and they will then lie by saying the information they disseminated was already publicly available.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Cut the tether and float free.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:51:28 AM

I'd rather float with a Mini Rig, but back 12 months ago.

Noticed BFL is still way behind on the mini rigs.  Sad...

m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 06:53:23 PM

With KnC & CoinTerra people ordering from BFL deserve everything they get, As i've been saying since feb this year... thats 10 months!!!!!

Some people won;t listen to reason and continue down there suicidal path, People love cutting off there nose despite there face!

People!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 08:20:22 PM

With KnC & CoinTerra people ordering from BFL deserve everything they get, As i've been saying since feb this year... thats 10 months!!!!!

Some people won;t listen to reason and continue down there suicidal path, People love cutting off there nose despite there face!

People!

Cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Totally agree.

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:41:07 AM

That's what I meant ;-)
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 07:06:54 AM

Make note, I never used foul language or got mean, I simply started telling the truth, that we would never see ROI as the difficulty would be at 500 million by Christmas.

Every piece of obsolete toaster, err, being shipped by BFL (against their customers' wishes) from here on out will be utterly worthless.

If that's not fraud and coercion I don't know what is.

These greedy bastards have buried themselves deep, we just need to organize to finish the job.

I agree.

ButterFlyLabs has a real problem with their ASICs.
Even if they deliver at Christmas (would be the first time they deliver in time) diff will be an estimated 760M-820M at this growing rate.

So at the time you receive your 600GH/s miner, you can mine 0.38 BTC / 24 hours at best.
But diff will go up 40% after 2 weeks, so you can mine 0.25 BTC / 24 hours at best.
2 weeks later, again a 40% diff rise, so you can mine 0.19 BTC / 24 hours.
2 weeks later, again a 40% diff rise, so you can mine 0.13 BTC / 24 hours.
That's only 8 weeks after you got the damn thing.

"Yeah, but price of Bitcoin will go up so I will still earn it back" do some people say.
Well, if it does, why not buy BTC now, for the price of a 600GH/s miner.

Calculate how long it will take to mine back those 21.27 BTC...
And will you get it in time? If you don't you might end up mining 0.1 BTC or less / 24 hours when you receive it.

The end is near for ButterflyLabs. It's too expensive, too late.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:32:01 AM

BFL doesn't have a real problem ... BFL customers have a real problem.  BFL will be laughing all the way to the bank.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 07:38:39 AM

Make note, I never used foul language or got mean, I simply started telling the truth, that we would never see ROI as the difficulty would be at 500 million by Christmas.

Every piece of obsolete toaster, err, being shipped by BFL (against their customers' wishes) from here on out will be utterly worthless.

If that's not fraud and coercion I don't know what is.

These greedy bastards have buried themselves deep, we just need to organize to finish the job.

I agree.

ButterFlyLabs has a real problem with their ASICs.
Even if they deliver at Christmas (would be the first time they deliver in time) diff will be an estimated 760M-820M at this growing rate.

So at the time you receive your 600GH/s miner, you can mine 0.38 BTC / 24 hours at best.
But diff will go up 40% after 2 weeks, so you can mine 0.25 BTC / 24 hours at best.
2 weeks later, again a 40% diff rise, so you can mine 0.19 BTC / 24 hours.
2 weeks later, again a 40% diff rise, so you can mine 0.13 BTC / 24 hours.
That's only 8 weeks after you got the damn thing.

"Yeah, but price of Bitcoin will go up so I will still earn it back" do some people say.
Well, if it does, why not buy BTC now, for the price of a 600GH/s miner.

Calculate how long it will take to mine back those 21.27 BTC...
And will you get it in time? If you don't you might end up mining 0.1 BTC or less / 24 hours when you receive it.

The end is near for ButterflyLabs. It's too expensive, too late.

I'm pretty sure Christmas will be much higher than 700-800 million.

It's looking like 1.2 billion to me.  That means all BFL products are right now DOA.

And because they know this and have known it and have refused to return money to customers when demanded they have basically robbed people of their money by delivering obsolete worthless equipment while breaking their customer agreements.

This just more fraud committed by these crooks and like i said, if just one guy on here hits it big I hope he comes back to organize a massive lawsuit against BFL.

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:00:05 AM

BFL doesn't have a real problem ... BFL customers have a real problem.  BFL will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Death and taxes, howdy, I remember that name for son reason. Perhaps because its a false statement :-)

The only thing guaranteed is death, taxes are certainly not ;-)

P.s. josh logs on everyday but hebcares so much he only replies when he's got something smart (not the literal sense) thing to say to try make himself look 'clever'.

He's a true bottom licking cockroach! Cooooooooccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkroach!
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:23:26 PM

Well one thing is for certain, they used the wisest business model of all with regard to mining in general--a well known trick back during the gold rush days:

There's miners, and the folks who sell them the shovels. The folks selling shovels will always have money.

Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:20:09 PM

Well one thing is for certain, they used the wisest business model of all with regard to mining in general--a well known trick back during the gold rush days:

There's miners, and the folks who sell them the shovels. The folks selling shovels will always have money.

You can't mine Gold or BTC with a promise to deliver a shovel.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 11:07:05 PM

Me and my bro did a little Martial Arts movie thing on the UCLA rooftop.  This was years ago but it still brings back good memories.

This is what I wanna do to Josh and Sonny, the crooked duo from BFL.  lol.

Enjoy:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4UPtIXDnFk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Ds4UPtIXDnFk

sealberrder

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:12:39 PM

Obviously BFL gets money only from uninformed people about their situation.

And BFL lying about delivery times. Poor people
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 01:19:16 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2013, 01:41:30 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

You can't mine Gold or BTC with a promise to deliver a shovel.

There's that word again! Show me on BFL's website where they said that they promised actual delivery. Thought not! All because some products were delivered, doesn't mean the practice will continue. Think refunds. That practice ended when "full production" started. BFL is currently in the "double full production" stage, thus look forward to deliveries coming to a complete halt. And that's a promise!

~TMIBITW
Bicknellski

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:12:26 AM

"Contract" is the word you might want to discuss with regards to BFL, as promises really don't carry much weight in a courtroom or read well on a lawsuit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:23:18 PM

I am so sick of seeing how many vague words BFL intentionally uses, to purposely con the less informed

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Jar77

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:01:24 PM

I believe the tactic used by BFL, is to keep the hardware off the hands of the people, for as long as possible. Once the difficulty level rises high enough, most of us won't be able to afford the the mining equipment, anymore. If that happens, they own it, it's just like any other "gold rush". Those with excavators, will muscle out those with shovels.

I don't believe, they are unable keep up with the demand. I think, we finance it, they make, and they use it for as long as they can. Once the hardware becomes near obsolete, they might ship some of it the customers. We know, they own a large mining farm, that's where the hardware goes first.

It's a large scale rocket, I'm sure they broke every law, and regulation in the book by now.

It is time, to make it public, and rise our voices. I think it might be a right time to talk to District Attorneys.

What really is an organized crime? Give me a definition.
Bicknellski

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:31:41 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: