Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?!  (Read 47770 times)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:33:09 PM

Hey Searing... since you think it's going to be a brick, I assume you won't mind if we deliver your unit last, right?  I mean, according to you, a brick is a brick, so if you get it at the end of the line you won't mind, right?

You were not forced in to anything. If you had taken delivery of your 65nm when you were up for it, you would have ROI'd and been in the black already.  You know it, I know it... everyone knows it.  You just want to whine and bitch because that's your hobby.  So please, by all means, cry some more... everyone loves hearing you whine.

Awful nice of you Josh!!!  Wink

So instead of giving his money back,you'll plop him to the back of the line & tech him a lesson Huh  What a dick you are!!  Roll Eyes   I guess if he keeps bitching you'll dox him then,huh Huh  

What's Searing gonna do...sue ya Huh   Roll Eyes

I was starting to think Hasfast were pulling ahead of BFL for being the biggest dicks....I was wrong....  Cheesy

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM BFL!!!! EVER!!! Biggest DICKS in BTCland!!!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 12:02:22 AM

Hey Searing... since you think it's going to be a brick, I assume you won't mind if we deliver your unit last, right?  I mean, according to you, a brick is a brick, so if you get it at the end of the line you won't mind, right?

You were not forced in to anything. If you had taken delivery of your 65nm when you were up for it, you would have ROI'd and been in the black already.  You know it, I know it... everyone knows it.  You just want to whine and bitch because that's your hobby.  So please, by all means, cry some more... everyone loves hearing you whine.

Nice job sinking to the same level as some consumers.. That is bad business all around and reflects very poorly on you.. I hope it was a mistake made in anger and not indicative of how you conduct yourself professionally, if so it's a huge red flag for anyone looking to do business with you.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:15:10 AM

Hey Searing... since you think it's going to be a brick, I assume you won't mind if we deliver your unit last, right?  I mean, according to you, a brick is a brick, so if you get it at the end of the line you won't mind, right?

You were not forced in to anything. If you had taken delivery of your 65nm when you were up for it, you would have ROI'd and been in the black already.  You know it, I know it... everyone knows it.  You just want to whine and bitch because that's your hobby.  So please, by all means, cry some more... everyone loves hearing you whine.

Nice job sinking to the same level as some consumers.. That is bad business all around and reflects very poorly on you.. I hope it was a mistake made in anger and not indicative of how you conduct yourself professionally, if so it's a huge red flag for anyone looking to do business with you.

Not a mistake dude................It's S.O.P. at BFL  Wink 

Customers get outta line,1st you penalize them by "Forced Refund™" or "End of the Line™" threat,if it happens again,you reveal their personal information.

If they continue to criticize BFL,like Phinnaeus Gage did,you get a 10BTC bet (bribe) that you will stop posting any & all negativity toward BFL.

Nothing new here  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:35:20 AM

Hey Searing... since you think it's going to be a brick, I assume you won't mind if we deliver your unit last, right?  I mean, according to you, a brick is a brick, so if you get it at the end of the line you won't mind, right?

You were not forced in to anything. If you had taken delivery of your 65nm when you were up for it, you would have ROI'd and been in the black already.  You know it, I know it... everyone knows it.  You just want to whine and bitch because that's your hobby.  So please, by all means, cry some more... everyone loves hearing you whine.

so you are saying a 60gh would have ROI on Thanksgiving huh? when I more or less would have gotten it?

heh...I have a Jupiter 555gh from Oct 18th

the math don't work

but yeah the point is we we're 'forced to upgrade' diue to your no refund policy ....again I WAS told May on my April order ..I"ll give you the customer service rep may have been too enthusiastic...but still...a supposed.June delivery and get it in November is not a very good way to run a business

prove me wrong .....i'd like to be wrong..i'd like to see my early order monarch Feb 1st

I have doubts

but enough of beating this dead horse..I have no control over what BFL does with my $$ that they have had since last April...you guys can deliver in august 2014 and I have no redress

that is the issue with your company

KNC I can refund UP TO THE TIME IT SHIPS .....

anyway you business model must work you have all my money and I have no product

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:31:26 AM

And from another thread regarding Inaba's customer service attitude.

Perhaps in 2014, you can redirect some of the energy you spend defending your business practices in these 3rd party forums into resolving ACTUAL customer issues.

Fix the underlying root cause.

It's an area we are working on.  I have no direct control over that area, so redirecting any of my energies to that would be fruitless.  Regardless, though, I only post here for entertainment purposes and when I have spare time (like sitting on a plane, holidays, etc...) and it's what I occasionally choose to do with my free time, so again, it would be fruitless, even if I did have direct control over it. 

As an average customer, you make me want to turn away and run from your company.  Think of all the damage you do EVERYTIME you post on here.

Perhaps a new hobby/entertainment source is due for you.  With all due respect.  Tongue

Or, maybe you and the rest of your crew should take a week off and attend some training on customer service.  No one, and I mean NO ONE is impressed with your conduct on these boards towards your customers.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 01:37:09 AM

Perhaps in 2014, you can redirect some of the energy you spend defending your business practices in these 3rd party forums into resolving ACTUAL customer issues.

It's an area we are working on.  I have no direct control over that area, so redirecting any of my energies to that would be fruitless.  Regardless, though, I only post here for entertainment purposes and when I have spare time (like sitting on a plane, holidays, etc...) and it's what I occasionally choose to do with my free time, so again, it would be fruitless, even if I did have direct control over it. 

As an average customer, you make me want to turn away and run from your company.  Think of all the damage you do EVERYTIME you post on here.

Perhaps a new hobby/entertainment source is due for you.  With all due respect.  Tongue

Or, maybe you and the rest of your crew should take a week off and attend some training on customer service.  No one, and I mean NO ONE is impressed with your conduct on these boards towards your customers.

I'm sorry if you've missed it before when I've clearly stated it, but if you are running away because of my posts, that is good.  You are not the type of customer we want.  We want customers capable of rationally assessing a situation and being able to extract the truth from the lies.  If you are running away because of my posts, you are not in that category and we do not want you as a customer.  You will require way too much hand holding and attention, eventually costing more to keep you as a customer though your unrealistic expectations and unreasonable requests than you generate in revenue.   We highly encourage you to seek out our competition and inflict yourself upon them at your earliest opportunity.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
SantaMuerte

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:46:32 AM

Inaba is either insane or a fucking genius.  Cool
I'm not sure on wich... but i'm going to collect some funds and order a Monarch, i like the chaos...
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 01:50:39 AM

Inaba is either insane or a fucking genius.  Cool
I'm not sure on wich... but i'm going to collect some funds and order a Monarch, i like the chaos...

It's called the Pareto Principle or the 80/20 rule.  Check out the "In Business" section of the link. It's frighteningly accurate in relation to bitcoin mining.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:52:06 AM

We highly encourage you to seek out our competition and inflict yourself upon them at your earliest opportunity.

Let me help you with that.

BFL: 230 GH/s for $4255, may ship soon, $18.5 per GH/s.
Bitmain: 180 GH/s for $1586 (1.9 btc @ $835), ships within days, $8.8 per GH/s.

Winner by a huge margin, Bitmain.

Buy & Hold
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:57:30 AM

I'm sorry if you've missed it before when I've clearly stated it, but if you are running away because of my posts, that is good.  You are not the type of customer we want.  We want customers capable of rationally assessing a situation and being able to extract the truth from the lies.  If you are running away because of my posts, you are not in that category and we do not want you as a customer.  You will require way too much hand holding and attention, eventually costing more to keep you as a customer though your unrealistic expectations and unreasonable requests than you generate in revenue.   We highly encourage you to seek out our competition and inflict yourself upon them at your earliest opportunity.

Quoted for memory. What an asshole.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:06:30 AM

We highly encourage you to seek out our competition and inflict yourself upon them at your earliest opportunity.

Bitmain has been "inflicting" the crap out of me with Antminer S1's.

It's refreshing to deal with vendors who deliver on their promises in a timely fashion.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:10:09 AM

Inaba is either insane or a fucking genius.  Cool

No.  Just a run of the mill scam artist.  The BBB rating of the company speaks for itself.

But its cool how he parlays his incompetence and dishonesty into a way to qualify his customers.  They don't want people smart enough  to see past the jz smokescreen.  They want suckers too blind to realize they are exactly the bunch of tools they appear to be.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:10:38 AM

Don't waste time arguing.

There are lawsuits going on against BFL. Join them.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:41:31 AM

It's an area we are working on.  I have no direct control over that area, so redirecting any of my energies to that would be fruitless.  Regardless, though, I only post here for entertainment purposes and when I have spare time (like sitting on a plane, holidays, etc...) and it's what I occasionally choose to do with my free time, so again, it would be fruitless, even if I did have direct control over it.  

As an average customer, you make me want to turn away and run from your company.  Think of all the damage you do EVERYTIME you post on here.

Perhaps a new hobby/entertainment source is due for you.  With all due respect.  Tongue

Or, maybe you and the rest of your crew should take a week off and attend some training on customer service.  No one, and I mean NO ONE is impressed with your conduct on these boards towards your customers.

I'm sorry if you've missed it before when I've clearly stated it, but if you are running away because of my posts, that is good.  You are not the type of customer we want.  We want customers capable of rationally assessing a situation and being able to extract the truth from the lies.  If you are running away because of my posts, you are not in that category and we do not want you as a customer.  You will require way too much hand holding and attention, eventually costing more to keep you as a customer though your unrealistic expectations and unreasonable requests than you generate in revenue.   We highly encourage you to seek out our competition and inflict yourself upon them at your earliest opportunity.

Right.

At the end of the day (or thread in this case)

Ask yourself this...

"Am I putting the company I work for in a better or worse position with my post?"

Therein lies the solution to your problem.

Your company would be better off if you just closed your browser and ignored the chatter on these boards (period).  You do nothing but damage and harm to your brand and to your company.

And believe me, you'll never see another red cent from me. Smiley

-gbx
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:52:53 AM

Right.

At the end of the day (or thread in this case)

Ask yourself this...

"Am I putting the company I work for in a better or worse position with my post?"

Therein lies the solution to your problem.

Your company would be better off if you just closed your browser and ignored the chatter on these boards (period).  You do nothing but damage and harm to your brand and to your company.

And believe me, you'll never see another red cent from me. Smiley

-gbx

I have asked myself that many times and our sales figures would make you out to be completely wrong.  Every time I go on a posting spree, our sales jump.  As much as you'd like to believe people are a vapid and ignorant as you would have the trolls believe, they aren't.  Most of our customers are pretty smart and they see right through the trollish behavior and are, at worst, ambivalent about my posts.  Many of them are entertained by it and that's why I do it, it's entertainment for the enlightened and rage inducing for the ignorant.  Just look at the frothing at the mouth we get from people like LittleD and Bicknellski... it's like tapping on a fishtank and watching the fish jump, but without the animal cruelty.

Poor little Bick, Syke, LittleD, et al do everything I want them to do whenever I want them to do it and they think it's their own idea.  It's actually quite glorious, to be honest, and it's why I keep coming back.  If they, and those like them, failed to perform on command, I really wouldn't have a reason to continue to post.  Lest you think I'm letting a secret out, I've said this numerous times before, just the puppets change... The first time I spilled the beans about this, I was afraid it would ruin the effect, but to my surprise it did absolutely nothing to lessen the effect, as there seems to be a limitless supply if easily pliable trolls to take the place of the ones that eventually wither away. 

While I would like to see much more active moderation on these forums to eliminate the trolls, it would make me quite a bit less effective without my little puppets to play with.  But on balance, it would be much better for the community.  One can only hope.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:58:26 AM

Poor little Bick, Syke, LittleD, et al do everything I want them to do whenever I want them to do it and they think it's their own idea.

Always happy to help. Let me try to boost your sales again.

Buy BFL! They're twice as expensive!

Buy & Hold
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:07:42 AM

I'm sorry if you've missed it before when I've clearly stated it, but if you are running away because of my posts, that is good.  

You are not the type of customer we want.  

We want customers capable of rationally assessing a situation and being able to extract the truth from the lies.
Modified for readability.

In other words, you can become a customer IF when he tells you a lie, you can't determine the truth.

Or inversely

You can't become a customer if when he tells you a lie, you can determine the truth [of the matter].

Assume everything he tells you is a lie, then work you way from there. Determine what is true, where he is lying, then you will know if you want to purchase from him (or his company).

If you are running away because of my posts, you are not in that category and we do not want you as a customer.  
You will require way too much hand holding and attention, eventually costing more to keep you as a customer though your unrealistic expectations and unreasonable requests than you generate in revenue.  

Modified for readability.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:13:30 AM

Dummies are welcome at BFL.

Intelligent rational individuals, will of course, be repelled by logic, facts and intelligent decision making.

Gbx, you are too intelligent to come into his inner circle. You need to accept their lies first, then you may enter "the fold".

============================

When Inaba tells you his company is less than a month late on their deliveries....

A) You should believe this Bullshit. Then make a payment for a sparkling Monarch.

B) Investigate if this is true.

C) Investigate and then call him out on his bullshit, publicly, in front of everyone.

D) Go to the BFL forums and see all the amazing reviews people are purported to have with "everything that is" BFL. (Bring your dowsing rod if you are still unsure)

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/forum.php
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:16:53 AM

Quoted for memory. What an asshole.

It's an interesting conundrum, the fact that BFL has to continually deal with shitty customers since any customer who is "capable of rationally assessing a situation and being able to extract the truth from the lies" wouldn't have anything to do with them.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:20:05 AM

Bitmain has been "inflicting" the crap out of me with Antminer S1's.

It's refreshing to deal with vendors who deliver on their promises in a timely fashion.

I've inflicted $15,000 of my money onto Bitmain in the last 45 days.  It's a shame they have to put up with my unrealistic expectations of receiving the hardware I ordered.  Unfortunately for us both, I've received every single unit within 7 days of ordering, that includes shipping from China to Canada.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: