Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 767 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pilipinas (Philippines)  (Read 1312824 times)
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:38:05 AM

Then this service is probably not for you as anonymity is our focus.

No kidding. How is it more anonymous than a regular taxi?

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:56:26 PM

Comeon Newar we need anon Taxies to move the bodies around to hide them? How else pedos will steal little boys without questions asked by the Taxi driver.

Jokes aside, considering the unprofessional behaviour or this PR guy, I am completely turned off of using this service...

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:12:19 PM

:-)

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
bittycents

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:29:13 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 01:39:17 PM by bittycents

Comeon Newar we need anon Taxies to move the bodies around to hide them? How else pedos will steal little boys without questions asked by the Taxi driver.

Jokes aside, considering the unprofessional behaviour or this PR guy, I am completely turned off of using this service...

lophie is quite right Grin, considering if you want to hide some thing (bodies) or move in stealth without knowing by your surroundings, we need this kind of service. but it seems that the provider (AnonTaxi) it self, needed to learn some manners first, on how to sell his/her services. learn from those who offer credit cards, quite presentable, answers your question nicely with a smile......then after that, when you forgot or late payment, they show their shitty attitude Angry well not all of them.. Grin
AnonTAXI

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:38:50 PM

The taxis aren't anon you are.

I give as I get you give attitude to anyone expect the same. That's not unprofessional that's real life. I didn't start anything. Everything I said was factual. Can't handle it stay offline instead of crying to moderators because you can't deal with your own emotional issues.
AnonTAXI

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:45:29 PM

lophie is quite right Grin, considering if you want to hide some thing (bodies) or move in stealth without knowing by your surroundings, we need this kind of service. but it seems that the provider (AnonTaxi) it self, needed to learn some manners first, on how to sell his/her services. learn from those who offer credit cards, quite presentable, answers your question nicely with a smile......then after that, when you forgot or late payment, they show their shitty attitude Angry well not all of them.. Grin

I told him the service wasn't for him and he stated he wasn't interested with an attitude. Yet still asked questions aka trolling. I'm not interested in trolls wasting my time. If you're actually interested ask questions but don't be a dick. Why else would I reply as such? I've posted in many forums and this is the only time I've encountered a troll. If you can't see both sides you're blind. Learn to respect others before expecting the same is your lesson for today guys. I've been doing this for a year I have no lack of customers just lack of patience for dicks. Also no one else provides this service so if you don't need or want it move on. Otherwise you want to start trouble and should expect it. Frankly I don't need or want to offer anyone who gives attitude business.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:06:08 PM

I told him the service wasn't for him and he stated he wasn't interested with an attitude. Yet still asked questions aka trolling. I'm not interested in trolls wasting my time. If you're actually interested ask questions but don't be a dick. Why else would I reply as such? I've posted in many forums and this is the only time I've encountered a troll. If you can't see both sides you're blind. Learn to respect others before expecting the same is your lesson for today guys. I've been doing this for a year I have no lack of customers just lack of patience for dicks. Also no one else provides this service so if you don't need or want it move on. Otherwise you want to start trouble and should expect it. Frankly I don't need or want to offer anyone who gives attitude business.

so I was supposed to give my credintial to all the taxies I used so far in my life, wow they really dont follow regularation! so you are not being unprofessional and that is just life, yawn you have yet to learn how to do business my son.

rifrafs, rifrafs everywhere Tongue.

Btw who is crying to moderators here? we are all having fun messing with you. Are you for real? Expecting to get business with this attitude?. Look around we were here for many many years now we did more business more than you can imagine in your sleep, legal or "under the table". You really do lack basic manners. Did your mom forget to teach you some?

haha thanks for brightening my day, I sucked ass at battle feild 4 today Sad

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:04:58 AM

I don't use taxis for moving around bodies. Large SUVs, pick-ups and construction vehicles are more efficient. Backhoes! Bull Dozers!

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:05:40 AM

I don't use taxis for moving around bodies. Large SUVs, pick-ups and construction vehicles are more efficient. Backhoes! Bull Dozers!

Effecient but hell suspecious driving around with a bull dozer Cheesy

execute

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:54:05 AM

So anyway....

Anyone here have access to ASIC miners? Looking to play around with a few. Antminers, BFLs, etc.
When are Antminers going to be available again?

Anyone selling 2nd hand ones or brand new ones?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:11:16 PM

So anyway....

Anyone here have access to ASIC miners? Looking to play around with a few. Antminers, BFLs, etc.

The best new ASIC based miners are planned to be brought to the philippnes in a couple of months if you want to wait. They have the new Gen3 Chips from ASICMINER and the miner is manufactured by the official ASICMINER reseller in China.

execute

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:13:27 PM

So anyway....

The best new ASIC based miners are planned to be brought to the philippnes in a couple of months if you want to wait. They have the new Gen3 Chips from ASICMINER and the miner is manufactured by the official ASICMINER reseller in China.

Interesting. Do you have specs and pricing? Are you the one bringing it in? :-)
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:17:55 PM

So anyway....

I will try to post a link to the specs but the pricing is not final at all, You see ASICMINER just about to Tape out, Distribution of Chips needs time. And the reseller just announced he wants to create the miners. Since I watch ASICMINEr closely I would know if they are offering them for sale and how to get them here. My initial idea is to buy in bulk and resell here but group buys are also okay.

I discussed this with a member around here, He is awaiting the info from ASICMINER to get out as well.

execute

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:25:46 PM

So anyway....

I will try to post a link to the specs but the pricing is not final at all, You see ASICMINER just about to Tape out, Distribution of Chips needs time. And the reseller just announced he wants to create the miners. Since I watch ASICMINEr closely I would know if they are offering them for sale and how to get them here. My initial idea is to buy in bulk and resell here but group buys are also okay.

I discussed this with a member around here, He is awaiting the info from ASICMINER to get out as well.

Keep me posted on this, as well please. Thanks!
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:56:55 PM

Who member? Me? ehehehehe. I can do the Group Buy. Like I said before, I prefer that people:

1. Pay in BTC.
2. Buy a bunch per person, if it's those cute USB types.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:06:56 AM

Who member? Me? ehehehehe. I can do the Group Buy. Like I said before, I prefer that people:

1. Pay in BTC.

lol I just didnt know if it is okay to mention it was you! But I don't think this will be very soon the chips just taped out and the boards are still under design!

But dont worry guys we are watching this thing VERY closely.. I just wish I could read/write chinese to watch even closer Tongue

Bakal

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:08:10 AM

wow! two of the most trusted members of bitcoin philippines working together.
now i am excited of this movie in the making.

hopefully, its affordable.  Grin

1. Pay in BTC.

lol I just didnt know if it is okay to mention it was you! But I don't think this will be very soon the chips just taped out and the boards are still under design!

But dont worry guys we are watching this thing VERY closely.. I just wish I could read/write chinese to watch even closer Tongue
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:18:39 AM

wow! two of the most trusted members of bitcoin philippines working together.
now i am excited of this movie in the making.

hopefully, its affordable.  Grin

1. Pay in BTC.

The initial tests of the chips says they are DOUBLE the efficiency of the closest competition! I am very excited about it and seriously thinking about getting back to mining for a little while.

Ayakashi

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:50:16 PM

Hi, I initially posted in this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27736.msg4375276#msg4375276 on Jan 7th, indicating that I was working on a Bitcoin exchange for the Philippines. That work is nearly complete and the exchange will start testing with live users soon.  You can see the public side at http://www.coinxchange.ph. The exchange is meant to be a Coinbase-style exchange with full wallet services and deposit/withdrawal services to major Philippine banks. The buy/sell spreads are quite reasonable compared with other local competing exchanges and we offer a compelling feature set.

As I mentioned in my initial post, the exchange will be fully licensed as a Philippine money services business and comply with all local laws.  To that end, the company will be registered as a Philippine Domestic Corporation, with $200,000USD in initial paid-in capital.

Which brings me to the point of this post.  I'm not a Philippine resident or citizen, nor are any of the other developers or investors. I'm based in the US as is my team, although we intend to hire a local staff.  To legally register as a Philippine Domestic Corporation, I need to have a majority of the Directors of the company be Philippine residents and one needs to be a Philippine citizen.

If you are interested in helping bring a solid, legal Bitcoin exchange to the Philippines, please reply to me in a private message. I am not asking for any funding nor will this require any of your time. I ask that you reply with your real name and your citizenship/residency status and I'll provide you with more details, including my name, and answer any questions you might have.  The individuals selected to become Directors will receive a share of stock in the company at no charge.

Thanks, and really looking forward to starting something great.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:36:36 AM

Hi, I initially posted in this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27736.msg4375276#msg4375276 on Jan 7th, indicating that I was working on a Bitcoin exchange for the Philippines. That work is nearly complete and the exchange will start testing with live users soon.  You can see the public side at http://www.coinxchange.ph. The exchange is meant to be a Coinbase-style exchange with full wallet services and deposit/withdrawal services to major Philippine banks. The buy/sell spreads are quite reasonable compared with other local competing exchanges and we offer a compelling feature set.

As I mentioned in my initial post, the exchange will be fully licensed as a Philippine money services business and comply with all local laws.  To that end, the company will be registered as a Philippine Domestic Corporation, with $200,000USD in initial paid-in capital.

Which brings me to the point of this post.  I'm not a Philippine resident or citizen, nor are any of the other developers or investors. I'm based in the US as is my team, although we intend to hire a local staff.  To legally register as a Philippine Domestic Corporation, I need to have a majority of the Directors of the company be Philippine residents and one needs to be a Philippine citizen.

If you are interested in helping bring a solid, legal Bitcoin exchange to the Philippines, please reply to me in a private message. I am not asking for any funding nor will this require any of your time. I ask that you reply with your real name and your citizenship/residency status and I'll provide you with more details, including my name, and answer any questions you might have.  The individuals selected to become Directors will receive a share of stock in the company at no charge.

Thanks, and really looking forward to starting something great.

Is that working? I'm a resident. I'm a citizen. I'd really like to exchange bitcoins to peso and vice versa more often. I sent you a PM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 767 »
  Print  

Jump to: