Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 767 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pilipinas (Philippines)  (Read 1312822 times)
dazzle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:51:47 PM

BMC has officially launched today!

Opening for Batch 3

http://bitcoinminerscebu.productzone.net/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 10:53:44 PM

hi bossing, any here who's expert in collecting loans?  meron ditong lokolokong nagloan sakin at ayaw magbayad.  i want to have some expert opinions before pursuing my actions, hoping to get some expert ideas Smiley
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:09:34 AM

non-expert idea: show up at their place of residence often, ALONE or with 1 friend. At first, just knock and ask. Do this as often as every week or more often. Next month, show up with some more friends, who DO NOT do anything except they are just present and visible.

You'll either get paid partially soon, or paid in full. Or if you are unlucky, he will simply disappear if he has no attachments like a wife and children.

I've never done it (as I don't loan too often) but I'm sure if I show up with some friends and we are all in military uniform ... I'll get results.

If he's a friend, eh, just show up alone as long as you can stand it. You don't want to scare him into hiding.

I also know of some friends, who moved from one city to another, changed their last name (unofficially) and have not been bothered by their loan sharks for several years. It's none of my business so I don't say anything. But for sure I'm not lending them any of my own money.

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 04:11:48 AM

hi boss. thanks for your feedback. the suspect's home is in cavite but works in a call center in cubao area. and he's a she haha. an option is harassing her family which includes her mother and her kids but cavite is quite far from my place. i was adviced about notifying her call center employer and give some sort of harrassment. would u think the hr dept will take actions regarding this matter? this will be fun...
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 04:25:04 AM

Siguro go once or twice to her home. You don't want to be a male stalker, ... following around a female. You want to be firm, but not creepy.

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 04:39:56 AM

if all fails, how about putting up a bounty, anyone interested? pm me...
drewph

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Novice Bitcoin Trader

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 06:14:49 AM

Send her a cheap flower to her work place.attach a message with a large font,
"You owe me money, its been [insert days past due] days over due. pay up" - hardinero007

BTCscraper

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:19:15 AM

hardinero007: Change your FB header image to one that says  "XXXXX, magbayad ka na.  XX months na yung PXX,XXX na utang mo."
And in small print below it, "A XX% reward will be given to anyone who successfully collects from XXXXX for me."
Ang problema kasi sa atin, pagdating sa singil, yung may utang pa ang galit.  :-)

I actually went a step further from the FB header -- I got a domain name of the person I filed a criminal case against, and posted info from the prosecutor's report.  He complained to the judge that he can't get a job because employers see that result when they google his name.  Sagot sa kanya ng judge, if you think it's criminal or illegal, file a case in court.  Unfortunately, the wording is similar to newspaper legal notices, so it's not illegal at all.

Dabs: paano na kung military din yung kokolektahan mo?

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:39:06 AM

You guys are dangerous O_O!

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 07:18:26 AM

nice idea guys. i might eventually disclose the identity and other information of the borrower here and there...
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:50:30 AM

It depends on who. Usually officers tend to at least try to pay back. They stand to lose more, especially if they are in the active service.

That didn't stop the Euro Generals and the AFP "pabaon" top brass from appearing as headlines in the news though.

You don't want to piss them off, you want to get paid. Ask a little and credit that to his debt.

I don't lend to most military enlisted personnel unless I get collateral, like that hard chrome plated 1911 or that new gen4 glock. Or their ID. Besides, they have their own AFPSLAI (Armed Forces and Police Savings and Loan Association Inc) to borrow from.

And don't lend high tech gadgets like cell site clone machines to Ping Lacson. He'll never return it and say it got lost.

hivewallet

Activity: 378
Merit: 325

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 07:48:40 AM

Sorry for the interruption everyone,

Would anyone like to help us translate our GPL-licensed Mac OS X wallet Hive into Filipino? There is a general thread about that here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310994.0;all

Salamat sa iyo!
-Hive team

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
ccl

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:36:46 AM

hi boss. thanks for your feedback. the suspect's home is in cavite but works in a call center in cubao area. and he's a she haha. an option is harassing her family which includes her mother and her kids but cavite is quite far from my place. i was adviced about notifying her call center employer and give some sort of harrassment. would u think the hr dept will take actions regarding this matter? this will be fun...

Thanks for posting this out.  No need to hide the details you know. You and I had an agreement and I have been keeping in touch with you.  yes it is true that there was a 2 btc loan.  BUT you also have my sister's laptop as a collateral.  You emailed that you would not be extending the agreed date and I have nicely responded to you regarding my situtation.  You have been calling my sister's phone when I have told you she's been having family problems and the deal between you and me doesn't involved her.  Now how do you want to settle?  You are welcome to do as you wish.  But as everyone can see I am not at fault here.  We both agreed that you give me a loan and you have a collateral in possesion.  Harrasing is such a lame excuse,  I would want to take this legally.

BTC is juz starting here, and I have done honest trades.  I have never ever taken or broke any agreements as far as I am concerned.  If this is the kind of trading you want Bitcoins here in the Phils hen  I pity you.  We have cybercrime law and this is one form of it.  And you are proud enough to harass my family including my mother?  How were you raised by your parent's?  Collecting a loan shouldn't be stressful if you know how to trade.  You are the one's who said you won't be extending the due date remember?  I told you I would be wanting to recover my sister's laptop as it's precious to her and you have no idea what she's going thru right now.  For 2 BTC you are showing how lowlife you are.  I find this funny coz you got scammed before and I even supported you and yet as a fellow kababayan you're treating me much worse than the person who really scammed you.  I am not a scammer and will not ever scam anyone.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading.
Get paid weekly for your signature.

1GTJ2DhqSPHBTEjG7GCjz6XLYZhU1hEz2a - thanks for donating Smiley
ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:45:14 AM

non-expert idea: show up at their place of residence often, ALONE or with 1 friend. At first, just knock and ask. Do this as often as every week or more often. Next month, show up with some more friends, who DO NOT do anything except they are just present and visible.

You'll either get paid partially soon, or paid in full. Or if you are unlucky, he will simply disappear if he has no attachments like a wife and children.

I've never done it (as I don't loan too often) but I'm sure if I show up with some friends and we are all in military uniform ... I'll get results.

If he's a friend, eh, just show up alone as long as you can stand it. You don't want to scare him into hiding.

I also know of some friends, who moved from one city to another, changed their last name (unofficially) and have not been bothered by their loan sharks for several years. It's none of my business so I don't say anything. But for sure I'm not lending them any of my own money.

See Dabs atleast you gave an option to get paid partially when this guy did not even gave me any options.  Who's hiding from who? No one.    Do you agree harrassment would be the correct solution to this.  If I choose not to pay the loan I can coz there's a collateral.  I would really want to be able to get the laptop back really.  It's just that I am not financially able right now.  Honestly,  I am trying to ignore his emails coz am mad about it.  It's like I took something from him and he didnt have anything in return.  That was an agreement that we both agreed to.  I wish I have the money right now and pay it but I don't.  In fact if not only for my sister I'll let MR NICE GUY to keep that laptop.

ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:52:49 AM

hardinero007: Change your FB header image to one that says  "XXXXX, magbayad ka na.  XX months na yung PXX,XXX na utang mo."
And in small print below it, "A XX% reward will be given to anyone who successfully collects from XXXXX for me."
Ang problema kasi sa atin, pagdating sa singil, yung may utang pa ang galit.  :-)

I actually went a step further from the FB header -- I got a domain name of the person I filed a criminal case against, and posted info from the prosecutor's report.  He complained to the judge that he can't get a job because employers see that result when they google his name.  Sagot sa kanya ng judge, if you think it's criminal or illegal, file a case in court.  Unfortunately, the wording is similar to newspaper legal notices, so it's not illegal at all.

See the problem here is that he didnt' provided you with full details.  He got the laptop as a collateral.  Legally that's why there's a collateral wherein cases that the amount is not paid the person will get something back.  Since you mention legallity here, harassment is a criminal offense.  And I think he's gone too far regarding the issue already.  I would take necessary actions as well. 

Now can anyone tell me if I still need to pay anything here?  Don't get me wrong, I am very much willing to settle but this has gone too far.  I believe anyone can agree with me that when it comes to our family we would do anything to protect him and that harassment part is making me very very offended.  If I pay the said amount that is involved here, will MR NICE guy be able to compensate the damages he's done to me and my family? 

ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:54:24 AM

"You owe me money, its been [insert days past due] days over due. pay up" - hardinero007

If I didnt have the collateral, yes a flower with that notice is very much welcome

drewph

Novice Bitcoin Trader

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 12:26:19 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 12:58:06 PM by drewph

If I didnt have the collateral, yes a flower with that notice is very much welcome

He's "BTCutt hurt", about us giving suggestions on how to locally deal with people, who don't pay their lenders on time..

@ccl - I'd remove those names/details on your last post, if i were you, because it would show up on a job background check when your future employer/friends google's your names. and read this thread.

As the saying goes...
"Batu-bato sa langit: Ang tamaa'y huwag magagalit"

ccl

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:05:25 PM

Thanks for the suggestion.  I deleted my post.  I just want to show him that I have nothing to be ashamed of and that there's no reason for me to do so.  I do understand that he's "Butt Hurt" on how his money lending business is going but as an entrpreneur he should be cautious with his actions too.  That's the reason why he takes collateral so that if someone can't pay him he gets something back.  Honestly if I have money right now I dont see any reasons why I should not pay him.  It's such as shame that for 2 BTC he's willing to destroy a family let alone destroy a life.  Do you think my mother and my sister including my neices and nephews deserves to be harassed for 2 BTC?Huh Everyone is going thru something I know that.  I gave him my word that I really want to pay him I just cant right now.  

drewph

Novice Bitcoin Trader

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:21:35 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 02:37:25 PM by drewph

Y'know its up to him. if the party agrees on a compromise or not. Don't take it public, talk to him.
Taking it to public (internet), you are forcing him to take a nuclear approach. which is bad for both sides.
(that's why he didn't disclose your names in the first place, because he knows there is a chance the parties involved can repay the debt).

Note:I dont know what you folks agreed upon. but try to work it out in a civilized manner.
I sound like a person who (nakikisawsaw sa problema ng iba)

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:30:25 PM

hey mr ccl, glad that these conversations got you to respond here.  i want you to understand why i started the topic about the loan.  it's because you and your sister are trying to avoid communicating with me.  i've sent you and your sister some messages only to get ignored.  i'd tried calling your sister and she's not responding.  you've gave excuses that you paid someone 10,015php for 2 btc thru world remit but got scammed.  i wanted to believe your story and understand your situation and maybe help you out, but i must be verify the truth to justify my action so i asked for a photocopy of the world remit receipt which i think must be in your possession.  i asked for a photocopy of your id and your cellfone number so i wouldn't bother your sister.  but you never responded.  i'd been very kind to you that's why i gave you a 0% 2 btc loan even i think that laptop is worth less than half btc (i remember you initially wanted to borrow 4 btc).  who on this earth would give you such a term, considering we've never even met personally.  i'd told you before giving you the loan that the laptop that i don't find your laptop interesting and it will just be kept during the duration of the loan.

alam mo, ang yabang mo, sinasabihan mo pa akong nag-ddrugs!  your statement gave me a feeling that you wouldn't pay your loan that easily, and i was right.  you told me that you took a loan from bank but it will be delayed and once the loan is granted you'll pay me back asap.  but that didn't happened, maybe you're telling a lie, or the bank didn't want to give you any loan because you only have an old laptop for collateral.  its only me who's kind enough to help you, but you abused my kindness by loaning you for your culinary lessons.  i'm an enterpreneur and i do some lending business, but do you think a businessman will lend a stranger a 2 month 0% interest loan?

come to think of it, you're right, 2 btc isn't a very big amount.  and you began to make your life miserable by running away from responsibility.  if you want people to believe your story, kindly post documents proving that you indeed took up culinary lessons, and the 10,015php world remit receipt.  also, don't forget to post your active cellfone so i won't bother your sister na.

ang lakas ng loob mo magpost ng mga names ninyo, baka gusto mo rin mag post ng picture mo...

know what, i think you're not alexander, but your cloudina.  cloudina chua luciano = ccl diba... pag alexander chua luciano, dapat acl

i'll be waiting for your response.  please think of a good story so i can believe you once more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 767 »
  Print  

Jump to: