Bitcoin Forum
December 02, 2016, 08:04:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 772 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pilipinas (Philippines)  (Read 1203503 times)
scipr

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:45:34 AM

SCI.PH

SCI is a ventures corporation that supports the emerging bitcoin ecosystem in the Philippines. We invest in bitcoin businesses that have the potential to transform lives and change the way people think about money and value. Our aim is nothing less than to realize the full potential of bitcoin in the country to empower what we call the People Power of Money.

We call Bitcoin the "People Power of Money" because it has the ability to transform and innovate archaic finance processes and take our economy to an unprecedented level of progress. We also believe in empowering the individual Filipino--giving us access to financial instruments that allow us to prosper and grow out of our economic constraints.

We are a company that understands the unique competencies needed to drive business in the Philippines. Built by a team of passionate entrepreneurs with a track record of success across multiple industries, we have a firmly established network that enables us to tap the pivotal resources necessary to come up with the best possible solutions.

SCI is a pioneer in the Philippine bitcoin industry. Our verticals each represent a key link in the bitcoin value chain, designed to create a sustained and dynamic bitcoin ecosystem for the Filipino market.

Bitmarket.ph is the first bitcoin payment processor in the country with nearly 100 merchants. It provides Filipino entrepreneurs with a fighting chance by accepting digital payments with minimal capital and zero risk. With its own invoice and verification system, it accommodates both bricks-and-mortar and online sellers, providing cash conversions in as fast as 24 hours. We aim to bring the half a million or so of the population engaged in the social media marketplace plus a larger undocumented group engaging in a similar improvised digital model to a better business model with lesser middleman fees, using bitcoin as medium of exchange. Our target is to increase merchant adoption tenfold at the end of one year's operation with plans to expand to other regions in the Philippines.

Coinage.ph is the Philippines' first enterprise grade order book platform for BTC-Philippine Peso(PHP) exchange. It is the only website to invest in dedicated infrastructure for bitcoin exchange in the country. It allows real-time price discovery in PHP, and has an engine capable of handling multiple orders in milliseconds. Coinage also features a recoverable wallet system using bip0032 version of HD wallets, a real-time push notification system and 128bit/256bit SSL technology. Updates will include SMS-based 2-factor (2FA) system and a transparent audit mechanism.

Rebit.ph is the Philippines' premier remittance site, charging the lowest fees (only 1%) in comparison to well-known money transfer vehicles. There are no hidden fees, and the BTC-PHP exchange is real-time. Remittances can be collected after 24 hours or the next banking day.

Bitstars.ph a bitcoin faucet, promotes bitcoin adoption through the widely popular selfie trend.The Philippines being the selfie capital of the world (and also its texting capital) represents a different tech users' environment wherein social media and selfies have great influencing power. Bitstars gives away PHP500 worth of bitcoin daily to the most-liked selfie. Engagement involves signing in with one's social media account.

All feedback and comments are welcome, or send a pm if you would like to talk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:49:22 AM

Hi there,

I quit Mining, if anyone interested i am selling this stuffs.
Asrock h81 Pro Btc 4days used.  for only P3,500
Pci-e 1x16 Riser/Extender only P500 Each. I have 8pcs. and 16x16 Risers. 6 pcs. All are working and tested.
Kindly pm me your contact number if interested.
Thanks

magkano namimina nito per month?

wala sir, wala namang videocard na nakalagay sa post ko.
scipr

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 02:07:15 AM

Hey guys, someone from this thread is reporting our posts and causing them to be deleted from this thread. We are just wondering why? Is there a problem? Could you kindly explain it to us so we don't make the same mistake? Thanks
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:18:49 AM

Hey guys, someone from this thread is reporting our posts and causing them to be deleted from this thread. We are just wondering why? Is there a problem? Could you kindly explain it to us so we don't make the same mistake? Thanks

where did you get that info?

can you post the link here?

Thanks
scipr

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 04:15:41 AM

Thanks

Hi seandaniel we received a message this morning that two of our post on this thread one about bitstars and coinage were both deleted and received this message "A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted."

We thought our posts were related since they are about bitcoin in the Philippines. I'm guessing someone or a few people reported those posts causing the admins to delete it. Anyway, we have reached out to the moderator to find out why specifically they were deleted and wanted to ask you guys here if we did something wrong so we don't make the same mistake. Thanks Smiley

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:56:32 PM

Thanks

any link or image to prove this?
scipr

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:39:11 AM

I deleted the messages from bitcointalk but luckily they also email it to you. I don't have exact proof that the posts were reported but i'm guessing this has happened and bought it to the mods attention. Here is a pic below of an email.

forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:23:02 AM

may nag mimina ba dito? how much do you pay for your electricity bill monthly? i mean is yung kuryenteng nakakain ng pang mina nyo syempre d na kasama yung ibang gamit sa bahay yung estimated lang
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:39:57 PM

may nag mimina ba dito? how much do you pay for your electricity bill monthly? i mean is yung kuryenteng nakakain ng pang mina nyo syempre d na kasama yung ibang gamit sa bahay yung estimated lang

The answer is all DEPENDS..

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung ano minamine mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........
forever21

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:48:19 PM

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........

3 units of s1 antminer so basically bitcoin ang mina mine ko wala nman bayad ang kuryente namin pero kasi balak ko umalis dto samin kunsumisyon sa kapatid ko
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:59:03 PM

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........

3 units of s1 antminer so basically bitcoin ang mina mine ko wala nman bayad ang kuryente namin pero kasi balak ko umalis dto samin kunsumisyon sa kapatid ko

wala bayad sir? sa abroad kaba?

Not familliar kasi sa antminer..  meron yatang profit calculator,  try to check this http://dustcoin.com/

By the way I am Selling my Sapphire 7970 HD Dual X, Still Good As New. for only 13,000 Nabili ko ng 20k. Mindanao area.
and also Asrock H81 Pro BTC 4 days lang nagamit. Also risers/pci-e extenders 1x16.

Kindly PM me  Smiley

Thanks
forever21

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:11:17 PM

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........

Not familliar kasi sa antminer..  meron yatang profit calculator,  try to check this http://dustcoin.com/

By the way I am Selling my Sapphire 7970 HD Dual X, Still Good As New. for only 13,000 Nabili ko ng 20k. Mindanao area.
and also Asrock H81 Pro BTC 4 days lang nagamit. Also risers/pci-e extenders 1x16.

Kindly PM me  Smiley

Thanks

i am not a guy Cheesy
yeah walang bayad nope im here in manila Grin
actually nag hhost lng ako 8k bayad sakin every month pero we came into agreement na hndi na babayaran ni squall1066 yung mga antminer nya in 3 months but then since internet connection lng ang shoulder q may kita pa nman ako pero since nga na kunsumido ako sa kapatid q gusto ko mag rent pero ang laki din kasi ng kawalan sakin kng magbabayad na q ng kuryente that is why i am asking you guys kung sa tingin nyo magkano ang bayad per month
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 04:55:09 PM

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........

Kindly PM me  Smiley

Thanks

i am not a guy Cheesy
actually nag hhost lng ako 8k bayad sakin every month pero we came into agreement na hndi na babayaran ni squall1066 yung mga antminer nya in 3 months but then since internet connection lng ang shoulder q may kita pa nman ako pero since nga na kunsumido ako sa kapatid q gusto ko mag rent pero ang laki din kasi ng kawalan sakin kng magbabayad na q ng kuryente that is why i am asking you guys kung sa tingin nyo magkano ang bayad per month

first you must know kung ilang MHs or Khs ng antminer mo, tapos check mo ung link na binigay ko, para my idea ka kung magkano kikitain mo..  wala kasing makakasagot sayo ng specifc kung magkano talaga ang bill mo.... im sure my tv ka, reff, electricfan etc..

yon lang po matutulong ko.

Salamat
forever21

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:04:07 PM

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........

Kindly PM me  Smiley

Thanks

i am not a guy Cheesy

first you must know kung ilang MHs or Khs ng antminer mo, tapos check mo ung link na binigay ko, para my idea ka kung magkano kikitain mo..  wala kasing makakasagot sayo ng specifc kung magkano talaga ang bill mo.... im sure my tv ka, reff, electricfan etc..

Salamat

yeah i have may aircon pa nga Grin but ang plan  q kasi is to rent a studio type apartment ilaw electric fan laptop and those 3 antminer lng bitbit q the main reason is yung paglalagyan lng nung mga units kagaya nga nung sinabi ko sau bro sa pm ko un lng talo q kng aalisin ko sya dto sa bahay namin
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:19:46 PM

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........

Kindly PM me  Smiley

Thanks

i am not a guy Cheesy

Salamat

yeah i have may aircon pa nga Grin but ang plan  q kasi is to rent a studio type apartment ilaw electric fan laptop and those 3 antminer lng bitbit q the main reason is yung paglalagyan lng nung mga units kagaya nga nung sinabi ko sau bro sa pm ko un lng talo q kng aalisin ko sya dto sa bahay namin

Basta kung ung sinabi mo sa pm about electricity. my profit ka talaga sa mining.. pero pag babayad ka ng kuryente..  4-6months pa ang kitaan.. besides bitcoin pa minamine mo.. I suggest mag mine ka ng altcoins, and i know MOSTLY ng pinoy miner altcoins sila nagmamine dahil dun mabilisan ang kita..
forever21

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........

Kindly PM me  Smiley

Thanks

i am not a guy Cheesy

Salamat

Basta kung ung sinabi mo sa pm about electricity. my profit ka talaga sa mining.. pero pag babayad ka ng kuryente..  4-6months pa ang kitaan.. besides bitcoin pa minamine mo.. I suggest mag mine ka ng altcoins, and i know MOSTLY ng pinoy miner altcoins sila nagmamine dahil dun mabilisan ang kita..

ohh i see thanks for the advice maybe i will try to mine ltc or dodge after 3 months since its not yet mine so i need to stick up with the deal
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:47:10 PM

Depende sa GPU mo,
Depende kung 24/7
ETC.........

Kindly PM me  Smiley

Thanks

i am not a guy Cheesy

Salamat

ohh i see thanks for the advice maybe i will try to mine ltc or dodge after 3 months since its not yet mine so i need to stick up with the deal

yup tama yan. Focus ka nalang sa altcoin, but i dont think kung puede and antminer sa litecoin.. ang alam ko asic yong sa  antminer?

Goodluck tulog na muna ako.

seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:41:26 AM

mobile prepaid users
I am selling Load, Smart or Globe 20% off.
Example: You buy 1000php Globe Load, You only pay 800php worth of BTC.
Just Pm me.

Thanks
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:58:21 AM

malabo na tlang kumita sa pag mimina ng bitcoin kailangan TH/s. lugi sa pag bayad ng kuryente Sad
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:42:51 AM

malabo na tlang kumita sa pag mimina ng bitcoin kailangan TH/s. lugi sa pag bayad ng kuryente Sad

Korek kaya nga mas maganda altcoin, or kung libre kuryente mo sulit ka. sure na my kita ka dun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 772 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.