Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FutureTeslaOwner

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

My post got deleted   Shocked

I was asking when you are going to buy more miners? (We were promised 5000).

Is my question too difficult?
hamedo98

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

One question as I’m a bit confused by some comments of a type “miner xyz is not profitable anymore”. But it’s not about profitability of separate miners but of the whole mining farm (ie the profits based on aggregate hashpower rather than aggregate profit of separate hashpowers)? Or am I completely out of place?
sicionful

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

It is true and not true. If you watch btc price back to 2014, they were a big bubble then a 75% correction down. And the price took 2 years and half to goes up again
PeterDecosse

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

Guys me or Haydar is not working for another mining company. Some scammers using my and Haydar's picture to get prestige to their project. Please do not belive people who usses our pictures and names.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

CHECK THIS

https://youtu.be/AQ1grnGEHBE

HATERS ))) LOL,    what you will say now?

RafaelM

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

CHECK THIS

https://youtu.be/AQ1grnGEHBE

HATERS ))) LOL,    what you will say now?

Any prediction for the others 1500 start mining?
hamedo98

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

Hi! When will be the token snapshot? Do we need to move our tokens from exchange to our personal wallet now because we already started mining? Thanks!
PeterDecosse

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

and what is amazing, that is together with loosing price of ETH, if ETH was not dropping down, it will be even more
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

Ha... they delete many posts from different people tonight.
It is best way to show everyone that project have strong problems.

More you delete -> more attention to your problems.
It's your choice.

And it it so easy to post it here again:

======message deleted by IRM=========
About team work: it worst practice to delete investor's messages here.
It is direct way to change investor with questions into 'haters'.

About mining, etc.
As I wrote before there is not so many surprises.
Bad ROI and everything so detailed expained by tmfp
(thank you by the way).

Only one thing which I can't understand.
Price of ROCK2 on exchange (actually just one token.store).
It is impossible (in real life) to find idiots who's buy ROCK2 $330 per tousand of tokens.
Just to recieve $1 in first month with 500ASICs?
And, maybe, $5 in November?
==============================

kirinbear

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Great team, ico period, btc in 8500, eth in 600, no funds account announced, no cave photos, do you believe them?... buy hard
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

Great team, ico period, btc in 8500, eth in 600, no funds account announced, no cave photos, do you believe them?... buy hard

Are you stupid? Check the youtube channel. Full of videos with everything.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Ha... they delete many posts from different people tonight.
It is best way to show everyone that project have strong problems.

More you delete -> more attention to your problems.
It's your choice.

And it it so easy to post it here again:

======message deleted by IRM=========
About team work: it worst practice to delete investor's messages here.
It is direct way to change investor with questions into 'haters'.

About mining, etc.
As I wrote before there is not so many surprises.
Bad ROI and everything so detailed expained by tmfp
(thank you by the way).

Only one thing which I can't understand.
Price of ROCK2 on exchange (actually just one token.store).
It is impossible (in real life) to find idiots who's buy ROCK2 $330 per tousand of tokens.
Just to recieve $1 in first month with 500ASICs?
And, maybe, $5 in November?
==============================

and more hype ))))

Thank you mr LOL

den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

and more hype

I think there is nothing to add to this words.
Best description of the team.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

and more hype

Check the last words on the last video on youtube. Special for you

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

and more hype

thank you for free PR and busting energy to our project.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

and more hype

So u came back to do some cleaning And now you are here to dump on the "Haters" the people that actually have been telling you about your flawed buisness from the start.

That post from the other Legendairy you deleted was 100% right  and u dont have anything to refute or deny what he said so u delete it and then start talking "big" again i cant believe people trusted you with their money you where obvious from the start.

I knew you would do it 2 but I neglected to make a backup  I hope the Op did and will just keep reposting the truth.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

and more hype

So u came back to do some cleaning And now you are here to dump on the "Haters" the people that actually have been telling you about your flawed buisness from the start.

That post from the other Legendairy you deleted was 100% right  and u dont have anything to refute or deny what he said so u delete it and then start talking "big" again i cant believe people trusted you with their money you where obvious from the start.

I knew you would do it 2 but I neglected to make a backup  I hope the Op did and will just keep reposting the truth.

If you're talking about my post sluppy, I copy most of what of what I post here, including that, to the Scam Accusation thread for reference.

Of course they were going to delete it; they've got the money, they can do what they like.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:52:31 AM
Merited by Heimer (1)

I see that every day that goes by this is going to get worse, it costs so much to have a minimum of education? Please, we are not children.
Allow me to give my perspective on this.

Firstly, I am invested in ROCK2 and have been for a while, and during ICO there were some scam accusations and they slowly built up to a crescendo that we are seeing now. 

It was disappointing to see Dias stop answering any questions in here and TBH that got me a little worried, as I stated in a post.

Since joining the Telegram group I have seen first hand the comment's about people being banned and the Telegram locked to new members.  (Also never a good sign)

I personally think the constant FUD, onslaught of questions, the responsibility of both responding to investors and setting up the project was more work than the team had envisaged, and this has put great pressure on them and in particular Dias. 

They have adopted a "Positive Comments Only" policy in the Telegram which again I think is wrong.   As long as people are asking legitimate questions, not FUD dressed up as a genuine question but actual real questions, then they deserve a right of reply, the same with new investors, if they hear that the Telegram is closed to new members to reduce fudding that in itself is a red flag so they are shooting themselves in the foot doing that.   

In my opinion they should welcome new members (maybe they are now I am not sure) and they will soon weed out those there simply to FUD. 

But getting back to one of my original points, I think Dias has taken the wrong approach in many ways here, that being that to be defensive one should be offensive, and there is no need for that, but again after months of being called a potential scammer I suppose it got to them and I hope now that the initial pressure is off of the team they take a break, sit back and re-assess their attitude on-line to investors and potential investors. 

As for the scam accusations themselves, well I have never believed these guys are scammers, and they have posted videos of both the arrivals of the first lot of ASICS and the installation with an in-depth video in early October, which is a great thing.  So anyone out there wondering if they are indeed scammers, my answer is no, if they were they would have taken the ICO money and run for the hills (or a cave Cheesy ) but they have not done this and I believe they will follow through with this project and it will be successful. 

With regards to the repayment amounts, I personally did not do my own due dilliegence well enough (My own fault not anyone elses) and just looked at the calculator without realizing it was based on an assumption of 14.5K BTC price.   

That does not deter me from my investing in IRM because like many I know it is a case of when, not if, BTC will smash through previous records, and as for the difficulty, well that is anyones guess and where investing is similar to gambling right?   

I could sell some of my ROCK2 now on exchange as I purchased at ATL as well as ICO, but overall I have faith that IRM are well intentioned and that eventually there will be profits for holders, and obviously others can see it too as the price has been steady for a long time now, and with first payments due end of this month followed by the video and ordering of 1200 or so new ASICS I think each month things will get better and better. 

Some of you may disagree and that is fine, I am not here to tell anyone that they should invest in IRM nor am I here to tell anyone they shouldn't it is a personal choice/risk, like any investment but one thing I will say is these guys are NOT scammers, they have just cracked a little under pressure and whilst I have some sympathy for them with that, a more professional/friendly attitude on-line will see IRM earn some respect in the community instead of taking the confrontational approach. 

Will post here how the payouts are, what they are like and also how the new Dashboard is and any other updates if anyone is interested.    Cool

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
taunusin

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Hello
As I am a beginner in crypto world then maybe this is a stupid question but wanted to ask if it is currently possible to sell the ROCK2 tokens that were bought during the ICO?
Is there any information/instruction what I need to do if I want to sell my ROCK2 tokens?
I tried to google about it but it is quite confusing for me.
What I need to do if I want to turn my ROCK2 tokens to ETH for example?
Can it be done in this Token Store somehow? If yes, then what are the steps that I need to follow?
Appreciate if anyone could help me.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:20:49 AM

Hello
As I am a beginner in crypto world then maybe this is a stupid question but wanted to ask if it is currently possible to sell the ROCK2 tokens that were bought during the ICO?
Is there any information/instruction what I need to do if I want to sell my ROCK2 tokens?
I tried to google about it but it is quite confusing for me.
What I need to do if I want to turn my ROCK2 tokens to ETH for example?
Can it be done in this Token Store somehow? If yes, then what are the steps that I need to follow?
Appreciate if anyone could help me.

Hello Sir!

Here we go https://token.store/trade/ROCK2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW8bbP3ROA4

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: