Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

In the Whitepaper is mentioned, that a part of the GIFCOIN ICO is for "Acquiring regulations and licensing in 15 new markets"
Which countries or markets will be the first?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

I expect this project to attain its goals and attain a great level of success. I would really like to know the current progress status and its marketing plans to reach soft cap

Day to day trading goes somewhat hand-in-hand with gambling.

However there are factors you can consider to reduce the luck-parameter, both with gambling and with day to day trading

GIFcoin's project's is in line with some of the features of cryptocurrencies in general

I agree, is all about preferences, i intend to invest and watch my investment grow, i'm not that conversant with the day-day thing, who knows, i may probably join the game with time Grin , another thing that intrigues me is the fact that GIFcoin has a face and not just some random faceless project
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

Guys i wasn't aware GIF sold 8 million token in 10 days just found an article on medium you can check it out as well.
https://medium.com/@gifcoin/how-we-sold-8-million-tokens-in-10-days-d085daf797f3
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Guys i wasn't aware GIF sold 8 million token in 10 days just found an article on medium you can check it out as well.
https://medium.com/@gifcoin/how-we-sold-8-million-tokens-in-10-days-d085daf797f3

Thanks for sharing the article. I can not imagine that it was as easy as described in the article.
1,2,3 and tata we sold 8 Million + tokens in 10 day. The team has certainly worked very hard for it.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

I just looked at the roadmap. Very ambitious goals, but it seems they want to make the first profit payments to the token holders by the end of the year.
And they expect 1mio users of the platform until December 2018.
It all sounds great to me, and I'm close to investing. Who of you has already invested?

If payment will be made at the end of 2018 it seems that it's not a short time to wait for the token you get.

I will invest for sure, but I have to wait. As all cryptos are bleeding my money stuck in other projects. But for sure i want the massive Stage 1 bonus with 60% discount.

Yes, the 60% bonus is a very big incentive.
And I have just fed the bonus calculator with data. if you make now the mininum purchase and invest 0.5ETH (5000 GIF + 3000 GIF Bonus), and they have 1mio users by the end of the year, then you should expect a reward of over $ 3,000. Not bad for the first year:-)

That is when everything works out perfectly fine. Now the question is how often do things work out perfectly fine ? Wink

not as often as we would like :-)
but even if they have less than the planned 1mio user, a nice reward could be due at the end of the year. we will see in a little over 9 months, maybe too long to wait for some, but not for me

You might be right and patience could pay off. You'd actually deserve it as most people in crypto aren't really what I would call patient Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

This just have only one strong  point to tell us that the amount of people wishing and waiting for the success of this project is large. They obviously have a huge community members backing them up to success.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

I just read it and it is amazing they tell you how they did it in a couple of sentences that is how fast and good this team works i think they will be able to sell more than that easily.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

This just have only one strong  point to tell us that the amount of people wishing and waiting for the success of this project is large. They obviously have a huge community members backing them up to success.

If a ICO fails in the pre-ico sale. They would probably fail also on the main sale. Glad to see that this is not the case with GIFcoin. I am sure that they will hit the soft cap at least. Looking forward to it.

Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

I liked the whole project, a good team and a great idea. That's just they spent the bounty company, and the payment is still not made, and when they do it is unknown
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

Quite an impressive amount, sure alot is going on behind the scene and I doubt if investments like this don't end quite fast

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

I liked the whole project, a good team and a great idea. That's just they spent the bounty company, and the payment is still not made, and when they do it is unknown

yes, there are many great things here. Most people will probably like the sharing of 80% of net profits with us tokenholders. This can really be a nice Christmas present at the end of the year :-)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

I expect this project to attain its goals and attain a great level of success. I would really like to know the current progress status and its marketing plans to reach soft cap

Day to day trading goes somewhat hand-in-hand with gambling.

However there are factors you can consider to reduce the luck-parameter, both with gambling and with day to day trading

GIFcoin's project's is in line with some of the features of cryptocurrencies in general

If you want to know more about how the project progressed you should join Gifcoin's telegram group to know more about this project.
I think the best thing to do is check their website and whitepaper to see how this project has progressed so far and what is yet to come.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Quite an impressive amount, sure alot is going on behind the scene and I doubt if investments like this don't end quite fast

I like how GIFCoin give a breakdown of how they managed to raise so many funds in such a small space of time.

A lot of people think they know how to run a successful campaign but I've been helping a friend promote his project and unfortunately it hasn't worked out the same way.

I wish he had put more planning into his ICO and had followed the 3 main steps that GIF Coin list in their article.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

yes, there are many great things here. Most people will probably like the sharing of 80% of net profits with us tokenholders. This can really be a nice Christmas present at the end of the year :-)

Yep that’s a pretty big selling point for me especially with a working running platform that they will expand it’s basically like guaranteed longterm profit dividends hard to beat a that these days I imagine the ico will end relatively fast and price on exchange will be in pretty good volume trend as more and more people discuss the project outside Bct
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

Yep that’s a pretty big selling point for me especially with a working running platform that they will expand it’s basically like guaranteed longterm profit dividends hard to beat a that these days I imagine the ico will end relatively fast and price on exchange will be in pretty good volume trend as more and more people discuss the project outside Bct

Imagine all the betting markets they can introduce to the VitalBet platform, they can also work on improving the UI of the website, this is a great idea and I really like how GIFCoin have already got the platform running with a nice user base in place.

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Imagine all the betting markets they can introduce to the VitalBet platform, they can also work on improving the UI of the website, this is a great idea and I really like how GIFCoin have already got the platform running with a nice user base in place.
The counter a trump in it without conditions is and it is very good. It is necessary to hope just it will work and the team will find the solution for continuation of development of the project. That the project will lead to achievement of the big purpose.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

Already they soldout completely in their private sales. Now, they are working on reaching their softcap. If I see the progress bar, it is also moving in a good pace. Only thing is I cannot see the exact number of tokens sold but only color showing where they are. They have quite sometime for the ICO closure. I am assuming they will already reach soft cap sooner than later.

Expert have given very good ICO rating for GIFcoin, minimum 4.2 and i goes upto 4.8 also. I think GIFcoin will not only hit softcap but hardcap too.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

Already they soldout completely in their private sales. Now, they are working on reaching their softcap. If I see the progress bar, it is also moving in a good pace. Only thing is I cannot see the exact number of tokens sold but only color showing where they are. They have quite sometime for the ICO closure. I am assuming they will already reach soft cap sooner than later.

Expert have given very good ICO rating for GIFcoin, minimum 4.2 and i goes upto 4.8 also. I think GIFcoin will not only hit softcap but hardcap too.

That's a very good rating, lately I have seen honest ratings as well with ratings ranging from 2 to 3 for ICO's that have neglected some aspects severly

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

I think it's good that they mention in their lightpaper what they need the ICO revenue for. That's really very well described.
So you do not have to search, I'll copy a few lines here:

Top-notch UI design of VitalBet's website to make it much more
attractive.
Rapid market expansion, purchasing licenses, and expanding
customer base.
Cold bank reserve - to cover expenses for winning bets. To gain licenses in
Big Markets, we are required to keep a large cold reserve which we do not
have at the moment.
Aggressive Advertising & Marketing to strengthen the VitalBet brand.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

I would love to see GIFcoin hitting the hardcap but that would take some time to reach that. So i think they should focus just reaching the softcap first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: