Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39315 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

What is the minimum investment in your project? From what amount of investment can you expect to receive 80% of profit each year?

I know that for Ethereum you must invest at least 0.5 ETH to buy some coins. You can also pay with Litecoin and Bitcoin, but i do not know the minimum investments for these coins. I also do not know the second question. Anybody know more ?

LoreinMallin

Activity: 324
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

What is the minimum investment in your project? From what amount of investment can you expect to receive 80% of profit each year?

I know that for Ethereum you must invest at least 0.5 ETH to buy some coins. You can also pay with Litecoin and Bitcoin, but i do not know the minimum investments for these coins. I also do not know the second question. Anybody know more ?
Typically, the level of minimum investment is set at once for all crypto-currencies. I'm not sure that it's different here.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

Typically, the level of minimum investment is set at once for all crypto-currencies. I'm not sure that it's different here.
If an ethereum is set to 0.5, then most likely for all crypto currency as well. This, by the way, is a rather high threshold for many new investors, but it's worth it.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:11:38 AM

What the project doesn’t  bring a soft cap? Or is it impossible? The site is rather sluggish sales statistics, can the data lag there?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

If an ethereum is set to 0.5, then most likely for all crypto currency as well. This, by the way, is a rather high threshold for many new investors, but it's worth it.

But ETH value is changing daily so I am not sure how it will be calculated for other currencies. Also can we buy GIFcoin using fiat/cards?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

What the project doesn’t  bring a soft cap? Or is it impossible? The site is rather sluggish sales statistics, can the data lag there?

Thers is a softcap in this. If you take a look on the website is the softcap marked at approx 20% of the Stage 5. It should be around 60 million GIFCOINS.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

But ETH value is changing daily so I am not sure how it will be calculated for other currencies. Also can we buy GIFcoin using fiat/cards?

seems like, it is a fixed value for all: 0.5 ETH or 0,0300 BTC or 1,635LTC

an about your question about fiat/cards, copied from the FAQ:
No. You can use only ETH, BTC and LTC to get involved in the GIFcoin ICO.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

In what currency will dividends be accrued? In tokens or any other crypto currency?
I heard that the distribution of dividends will be in the Ethereum. This is another advantage - you immediately get a full-fledged money in your wallet. That's cool.

Yeah it's going to be paid in ETH, I thought it might be paid in GIF tokens but this is incorrect, maybe in the future they will pay it in ETH and GIF tokens if GIFCoin + VitalBet perform well on exchanges and markets.

I think paying in ETH is a pretty good offer considering it's essentially cash, obviously the GIFcoin will hopefully go up in value but I like the idea of ETH payment as said previously, it's almost cash

Yeah I get that, but there will be less ETH if the project doesn't do well. We need GIF Coin + VitalBet to perform well to get a good profit share.

Therefore in theory if the companies are making profit then surely the token should be performing well as well.

This provides a greater opportunity because if GIFCoin have a really good year and they pay out in their tokens then the potential of what those tokens could be worth is a much greater gain than what ETH could provide.

Yes, given that recently the ETH is only falling - this is not the most promising currency for making a profit Sad Let's hope that the project will meet all expectations

The fact that ETH is only falling is good for the project.The investment is small, but the divend at year end will be big.

I am yet to get anywhere or anyone who can explain the fall of eth till this period when every other alts have picked up but truth be told even at the rate eth is, holding gifcoin and getting dividends is still a big deal... Even at eth current rate

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

was back on the homepage and looked at the counter. The 60% bonus seems to be used up soon, so who wants to invest, should do that soon.
After that, there are still 40% bonus, but why wait and give away 20% bonus?

Yea, real investors utilize every opportunity that they can set their eyes on and this is one of those opportunities, the 60% bonus that Gifcoin is offering is really a huge one and also individuals with low funds can also benefit as a result of the bonus
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

A gambling sector is sure a major platform that is sure to be profitable in the crypto space, I can see the team working together to achieve your set goal, How do you intend to ensure sustainability of the project with the volatility of Bitcoin and ethereum.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Yes! This is true! Smiley I think this is the most perfect betting system at the moment. I've seen several projects that also do similar things, but there are no sports bets or computer games bets. This is depressing.

Sports bets and gaming bets is the future. Today a lot of people watch gamers play in competitive matches so it is the right choice to make betting available for gaming.
it's also a good way to make money. After all, it is now easy to find forecasts, and with this system it will be easy and easy to withdraw the earned funds

Nothing says they won’t expand to deal with computer gaming betting I actually think that’s a wise idea as a crypto betting marketplace with a target like esports seems like a good cash cow. Will be interesting to see how the online platform develops after the ico is done

GIFcoin is focusing on the gambling and sports betting sector. When they are established, it will get easily extended to other sectors like computer gaming, etc. But at this point in time, if project focus on what they are good at, it would be highly beneficial for the project to become highly successful.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

A gambling sector is sure a major platform that is sure to be profitable in the crypto space, I can see the team working together to achieve your set goal, How do you intend to ensure sustainability of the project with the volatility of Bitcoin and ethereum.

It is an absolute massive industry which offers great value and potential, I'm not 100% sure but we all know how volatile the crypto market is - I don't see it going much lower than what it is which will offer some good gains for those who have got involved in the project.

The coin shouldn't go any lower than what it was at ICO stage
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

It is an absolute massive industry which offers great value and potential, I'm not 100% sure but we all know how volatile the crypto market is - I don't see it going much lower than what it is which will offer some good gains for those who have got involved in the project.

The coin shouldn't go any lower than what it was at ICO stage
It shouldn't, but it happens. And this is considered normal practice. Usually, it presages a quick jump in the price of a coin.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

I'm not sure that with such a strong volatility of the course it's possible to achieve sustainability. Perhaps a trivial recalculation of funds in dollars or euros will help. And also the regular conversion of raised funds can save the situation.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Hey guys, please is it going to be possible for one to make payment or receive tokes from a nano ledger?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

With time the highly level of instability presently experienced in the market will become a thing of the past. The team might have taken this instability into consideration to an extent but i don't think any one expected it to go this extent
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

There actually is a softcap which you can find on their website. I don't think any data is lagging because i haven't had any problem with the whole site yet.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

There actually is a softcap which you can find on their website. I don't think any data is lagging because i haven't had any problem with the whole site yet.
$50 million? Is it real to raise that sum?
Wow! It will be very cool project!
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

Hey guys, please is it going to be possible for one to make payment or receive tokes from a nano ledger?

I bought yesterday some GIFCOINS, because I did not want to miss the 60% discount and I bought directly from my ledger nano (connected with myetherwallet). I received the coins in less than a minute.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

I bought yesterday some GIFCOINS, because I did not want to miss the 60% discount and I bought directly from my ledger nano (connected with myetherwallet). I received the coins in less than a minute.
That is, payments are almost instantaneous?
The only thing that raises the question is why there is no crypto-fiat bridge, so that you can enter and withdraw funds through a bank card.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: