Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Josen5000

Activity: 313
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

I read in the white paper:

"GIF Tokens owned by the Company will be locked, during
the period(s) of such ownership, to prevent the Company
from receiving any bonuses. "

What is the lock period?

Perhaps it's about unsold tokens?
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

When will the GIFcoin ICO be completed? When all tokens GIF will be sold? Or there's a time limit.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

When will the GIFcoin ICO be completed? When all tokens GIF will be sold? Or there's a time limit.
The sale will end on April 16. In the event that not all tokens are sold, the company must destroy the remaining tokens available.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

The sale will end on April 16. In the event that not all tokens are sold, the company must destroy the remaining tokens available.
Sometimes, developers extend the stage of selling tokens, and even give an additional bonus. After all, the number of tokens sold affects the price of the currency when entering the exchange Smiley
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

Sometimes, developers extend the stage of selling tokens, and even give an additional bonus. After all, the number of tokens sold affects the price of the currency when entering the exchange Smiley
Exactly. I watched a similar picture recently. Conditions for the extended period have made it so good that some investors have invested twice.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

I also heard some Icos doing airdrops if they don't sell all of their coins, but in this case they are burning it. Giving it for free will affect the price hard.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

I also heard some Icos doing airdrops if they don't sell all of their coins, but in this case they are burning it. Giving it for free will affect the price hard.

It's a good move to create tokens that they have created to have a higher or expensive price sold on the market.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

Burning unsold tokens is always good. I personally don't like giving free token more than what planned initially. Giving unsold tokens for free is always bad idea
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:56:49 AM

Burning unsold tokens is always good. I personally don't like giving free token more than what planned initially. Giving unsold tokens for free is always bad idea
How are they gonna give free tokens, whatever written in the white paper should be followed
because as an investors we read what is written and we made our decision based on what we read, burning tokens will always benefit the investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

How are they gonna give free tokens, whatever written in the white paper should be followed
because as an investors we read what is written and we made our decision based on what we read, burning tokens will always benefit the investors.

I am not favor to distribute free unsold token. People who will getting tokens, they will always selling on cheap price and people who invested in ICO they are always booking losses.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

One of my friends told me about this project. He said it's very nice project and I can consider investing but I should go throught whitepaper and other documents first.
They already have working product. I will spend some time here.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

One of my friends told me about this project. He said it's very nice project and I can consider investing but I should go throught whitepaper and other documents first.

You are for sure in the right p place. Please go through this thread. You will already find lots of useful information. Good luck.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

You are for sure in the right p place. Please go through this thread. You will already find lots of useful information. Good luck.

the working product is really a good point. the reason for the ico is, that they want to grow their userbase. Of course that costs a lot of money.
As a reward for the ICO participants, they pay out 80% of the net incomes to the token holders. that's a lot. and the more users, the more profit
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

You are right, the time is now and today is maybe the last chance to pick up the massive 60% Stage 1 bonus.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

You are right, the time is now and today is maybe the last chance to pick up the massive 60% Stage 1 bonus.

Last chance to get the 60% bonus, I've never seen such a high percentage before but I guess this is the reward you receive for being part of the project early!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Has your project been published on any ICO surveys? Can I find an interview with the developers somewhere?
Well, of course! Many observers have long published their reviews on this project.
Here are some of them:

https://www.ico-check.com/gifcoin
https://foundico.com/ru/ico/gifcoin.html
https://icobench.com/ico/gifcoin
The project has a rather high rating Smiley

The different ratings all high is pointing to the potentials of the project as a likely hit in the blockchain 2018, coming from several rating reviews shows the project is going to achieve what it has set out for indeed but let's see as events unfold

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Last chance to get the 60% bonus, I've never seen such a high percentage before but I guess this is the reward you receive for being part of the project early!
Tell me when the 60% bonus ends? I would like to think about to know for sure and calculate everything
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

This is quite a good project indeed. If you have any questions about this project feel free to ask them. Spending time in this project is worth it.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

Tell me when the 60% bonus ends? I would like to think about to know for sure and calculate everything
Only 7 stages of sales, they are all divided by different bonus percent. But I didn't find a sales schedule.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Only 7 stages of sales, they are all divided by different bonus percent. But I didn't find a sales schedule.
It's quite a fair compensation system, by the way. I have never seen anything like this, I think this is the most profitable project for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: