Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

What do you mean by safe and secure? Safe as in safe for investment or not going to lost its value or safe from thieves and hackers? Though your auestion requires 2 different answers, my answer for both is no. Not secure in value. Because of it volatility, it can spike up in a moment and fluck down also in a moment. From thieves, it depends on how you store your bitcoin and which wallet do you use and how do you keep your private key.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

bitcoins are safe, the only downside is the prices, because bitcoin values are unstable. The only thing you have to worry about is hackers, hacking your btc wallet, please be careful on phishing sites, you can find preventive measures in the net, and please don't give your email on anonymous persons.
Bitcoin are secured with a high degree of encryption, close to that of the military. No one can pay you money or make a payment on your behalf. Bitcoin can give you full control over your money and a high level of protection against many types of fraud.
Yeah mate you are absolutely right bitcoin is the most secured currency t this time and the bitcoin organization is very conscious about its investor’s money security and they will never let anyone to touch anyone else’s money and this thing build trust among the investor community from the start there is no mishap in the bitcoin that anyone looted here so it’s better to use the secure mood of money to earn without risk.
Bitcoin is hell secure and we all know about this. It is the most secured currency and it has provided world with that level of privacy which was just in their imaginations. No one can hack your wallets provided you are following two step verification method along with using the most trusted and offline wallets. No one can trace the transactions made with bitcoin anywhere in the world. So in short, it is so far the best and most secured currency.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is very safe, but a computer/laptop, a Bitcoin storage wallet and the way we conduct unsafe Bitcoin transactions.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

Bitcoin is really secured. The transaction system is very fast and nobody can track this.Even government can't track its transaction.

You are correct bitcoin is secured as long as your password is secured too.  True,  the government cannot trace the transaction in our digital currency now but i don't know if they can't trace it in the next generation.

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

We does not have an assurance that investing here in bitcoin is a secure thing since more scammers are roaming around the crypto world. But we need to be more extra careful in dealing with. We must consider the many things about the project we invested in.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

Why you can think that bitcoin its not secure? i think it is secure, of course.
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

I think bitcoin is safe for investment but not today, because I bitcoin because bitcoin this year continues to decline, now I've sold my bitcoin and switched it to fiat, I think it's the safest step

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mx667

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

We does not have an assurance that investing here in bitcoin is a secure thing since more scammers are roaming around the crypto world. But we need to be more extra careful in dealing with. We must consider the many things about the project we invested in. I think bitcoin is safe for investment but not today, because I bitcoin because bitcoin this year continues to decline, now I've sold my bitcoin and switched it to fiat, I think it's the safest step. Why you can think that bitcoin its not secure? I think it is secure, of course.
Well, that's a question that has many answers. There will be various answers from people here. But I will try to give my answer based on my opinion and their opinion. Some people think that crypto is very, very difficult to trace. Crypto transactions are not limited by anything like: the amount of money, the number of transactions, the age limit, and everything. That's very different from the bank. Why is that free? Because the name is "crypto" currency, which means very safe. But there are also people who think that Bitcoin and crypto transactions are unsafe. Have you ever heard of an online store in DeepWeb called Silk Road? The store sells weapons, drugs, and other illegal things and they use Bitcoin as a currency. But now its founders have been imprisoned.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Haven't heard anything that is related to theft in bitcoin world. I don't actually know if you are referring to the safety and security of keeping or holding bitcoin itself, or you are asking about the security of transaction or such or if this is sure to be safe, I mean can not be used in fraud or anything that goes like that.
Well, in the first place, bitcoin is really safe. You just have to make sure that your wallet is safe. Besides, it's been existing for years now and it has grown so big and fast so I don't think there is any unsafe things to worry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure as long as your password are secure too.You must be extra careful in every transaction you will made.Also in investing and trading do not give your password to anybody also the private key.The goverment also cant track every transaction that we will made so it is really secure.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

Smiley  how do we know what is happening to different countries and here in our country bitcoin is really safe Because people who bring their numbers and who are those who invest bitcoin are really much secure bitcoin prices are so good and bitcoin is really for our future to be promising .if everyone knows about bitcoin I get many benefits and then its good for a long way to make bitcoin .so for me bitcoin is it really is safe at all.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

bitcoin will never be secure as it is depending on the connection of internet, there are so many scammers and hackers, a simple email that contains keylogger will put you into a mess. better have security and be careful at all times, bitcoin is the riskiest currency in the whole world. but the more we risk the better we get.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:09:48 AM

Smiley  how do we know what is happening to different countries and here in our country bitcoin is really safe Because people who bring their numbers and who are those who invest bitcoin are really much secure bitcoin prices are so good and bitcoin is really for our future to be promising .if everyone knows about bitcoin I get many benefits and then its good for a long way to make bitcoin .so for me bitcoin is it really is safe at all.
Bjtcoin is really safe and i believe on it.If we take a look arround and see its fast growing economy of bitcoin we can really see that this bitcoin is really secure because its popularity is now really getting trend and we can really say that it is now proven and tested for gaining a huge amount amount of profit,I believe that if bitcoin is not secure it doesnt exist untill this present time.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Bjtcoin is really safe and i believe on it.If we take a look arround and see its fast growing economy of bitcoin we can really see that this bitcoin is really secure because its popularity is now really getting trend and we can really say that it is now proven and tested for gaining a huge amount amount of profit,I believe that if bitcoin is not secure it doesnt exist untill this present time.
Yes i agree on that i also believe that bitcoin is really secure because it is now really becoming more popular because many people believe and trust on it.We can really trust on bitcoin because it has a good feedback and we can actually experience the aimpliest way to earn on it.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

Yes i agree on that i also believe that bitcoin is really secure because it is now really becoming more popular because many people believe and trust on it.We can really trust on bitcoin because it has a good feedback and we can actually experience the aimpliest way to earn on it.
The system is secure and it has been proven for years, the problem that we might encounter or witness are those only users problem where
their accounts are hacked because of negligence, I think we should also include exchanges being hacked due to low security, in overall it cannot be blame with bitcoin as the system is open source and experts says it's safe and secured.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:22:27 AM

BTCitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers.

I agree with you that bitcoin is very secure compare with bank account too.
If you are really bitcoiner, you know what you should tak care of it, thats the wallet. Wallet can be hacked if we are not aware to it.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:29:51 AM

I think most of the popular celebrities in our country are investing in bitcoin and now the big investor are also investing in this currency i have invested my amount in altcoins so i think bitcoin is secure for me. Now the price is a little bit less and people are not happy with this decrease in price. Bitcoin is the digital currency and i have seen many people who are now rich because of this currency.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

Investing in bitcoin doesn’t ensure safety because there is no central authority which controls bitcoin. I don’t think this is drawback. This is rather advantage as no single authority can control bitcoin. It’s purely driven by people. So, it’s more safe than other currencies in that sense. No authority can demonetize it.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
For me no one knows if bitcoin is secure.  But I assure bitcoin is most potential currency of all time,  because we all know bitcoin their are more life change. And for me its better.
The only thing which can result in the insecurity of any of the crypto coin especially that of bitcoin is the loss of the private key which you have for your particular wallet.

If you managed to keep your private key safe, then there is nothing to be worried about and all your bitcoins will remain safe for as long period of time as you will be keeping them over there. In case you lost your private key, all your bitcoins will be compromised and you will be left with nothing.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

BTCitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers.

I am agree with you that bitcoin is very sure and secure than any existing financial services. Because bitcoin has bounty campaigns which bitcoiner can join and they can gain from it. In this type of trend market business it is well known and guarantee that people assure the securities of bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: