Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:45 AM

According to my knowledge of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is still the most secure currency. Often we see Bitcoin trading platforms hacked, but never hackers can crack Bitcoin to manipulate the coin. The thing you need to do is to store Bitcoin in a cold wallet like Trezor, do not let Bitcoin in the hot wallet avoid the risk of losing all the property.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is a secured coin. We all know that although bitcoin is the oldest coin, it’s the start of cryptocurrencies, it still keep growing and going more viral than any other coins. These day, many people keep an eye on bitcoin market and in fact it’s getting more and more popular all around the world through its secured. However, it’s up to the though of everyone, if you are not scammed or failed from this btc market, you will be talk btc in positive way or else when you get sucessfully you believe in btc, most of people all have the same thought. But I think that we all know that bitcoin is well-known for secured coin.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

As of security, I think, NOTHING is safe now.
Safer? Yes, it is safer than others, however, as to hackers, time will come they will find a way to do something that will make btc vulnerable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

In terms of virtual currency security bitcoin is the most secured cryptocurrency. In any case, although bitcoin is the most secured, it still depend on us on how we manage keeping our bitcoin to a secured wallet to avoid virtual hacking. To ensure your bitcoin is secured, you can use offline wallet and store your bitcoins offline which significantly decreases the chances of the cryptocurrency being stolen by hackers or computer viruses.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

Safer? Yes, it is safer than others, however, as to hackers, time will come they will find a way to do something that will make btc vulnerable.
Bitcoin itself is safe mishandling and due to the lack of knowledge the loss of bitcoins is in the owner or the handler of bitcoins. There are many safe cold storage or ledger to keep your bitcoin and altcoins having your private keys is the best security as i know.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

For my own opinion I think now we can't assure if bitcoin is really secure, but in near future if it's became stable I think everything is okay. And everyone can secure their bitcoin because we all know bitcoin is our future.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

For me, bitcoin is secured more than your expectation because so far I don't heard any news or issues about it. Some people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because they think that it is not secured but how can they know that it is secured if they are afraid to take the risk. I know that they are afraid to lose their money but I suggest  to you that bitcoin is really the best.

sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

Yes, bitcoin really secure all of the existing cryptocurrency in crypto world. anyone can believe in Bitcoin without any Doubt till now Bitcoin is most secure. some people say it's not safe from hackers but still, now I have no any news about haked Bitcoin any hacker successfully haked it, that people share their personal information closed friend and family members my opinion is for all Do not share your passwords/privet key any personal information to anyone and this is the right way to save your Bitcoin Wallet.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

With the continued growth of bitcoin users the blockchain becomes even more robust as new computers are added to the network to prevent any third party changes to the bitcoin chain. As far as I know bitcoin is safe, whats not safe is some of these exchanges and wallet providers we use.

Hope this vulnerable time never comes
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

In terms of virtual currency security bitcoin is the most secured cryptocurrency. In any case, although bitcoin is the most secured, it still depend on us on how we manage keeping our bitcoin to a secured wallet to avoid virtual hacking. To ensure your bitcoin is secured, you can use offline wallet and store your bitcoins offline which significantly decreases the chances of the cryptocurrency being stolen by hackers or computer viruses.

Bitcoin has more security when comparing to other all normal currencies used by people and no one can judge or see how much bitcoin does you have in your wallet but you are careless your bitcoin will be hacked so make higher possible security systems to your wallet it will give your wallet an extra safely .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

Bitcoin is one of the safest crypto currencies, its system is difficult to hack. Just be aware of going some site and or opening some site dont put your account if you are not sure that its legit.
Hopeful2017

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

I believe Bitcoin is really secured one because their are many features of security around the wallet you are using. In terms of investment security, the investor must take risks in putting the money in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will just stay around and will continue to exist. It is the investors responsibility to protect the investment from hackers and other illegal activities.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

yes of course bitcoin is very safe because bitcoin is a digital currency whose security encryption is currently very high because it uses blockchain technology that uses a method whereby the world has an interconnected point asset and is chronically encapsulated with blockchain and transcribes all transactions of bitcoin transparently.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

Bitcoin I see no was really safe, because bitcoin can only in take by others in a way to do the hack on our account and took over the access of account ours, and it’s been I ever experienced as an account bitcoin me in take by hackers and eventually could not I use again
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

Yes bitcoin is secured because no one know that you have a transaction to someone not like in bank.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Bitcoin's security and its system is self has proven its credibility throughout its existence from when it started but the only threat regarding security related in bitcoin that I can see are more of external factors which regards to its transactions and users exposed to threats of hacking and phishing wich I think is the responsibility of everyone and not a flaw to be blame on bitcoin.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

It is secure as long you know how to secure your gadgets that you use in dealing with Bitcoin, also take precautions on some online wallet because sometimes they are getting attacks from hackers that can steal some information of that sites customers.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Of course bitcoin is secured. It has a feature where nobody can access but you. You keep and store it on a right and very reliable electronic wallet. Bitcoin is a trusted crypto currency. Its features and benefit has already been tested and we have seen numbers of rich people through hardwork in bitcoin. It is secured that has been existing for a long time already.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

I think Bitcoin has a strong security, a common weakness is due to user error.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

Nothing is completely safe in this world, so bitcoin is not 100%.
But if you take some basic precaution, you can have a more that acceptable level of security.
I mean, a home is relatively safe (not 100%, of course), but if you forgot your keys in the door...

dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

I think so, the bitcoin is secure from all its aspect such as the transfer of the bitcoins all over the world, saving of the bitcoin in your wallet and investing the bitcoin in a project. There is no body except you that can access your bitcoin wallet. Also the transfer through the block chain is very secure the information does not leak, Even strong governments does not know whom of their society is working and investing in the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: