Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:07:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

Good afternoon. What is the amount of minimum investment on a pre-sale?
slavonicpl

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Hey. It suddenly became interesting to me: why did you choose the wiki structure? It seems that this project would look good on an ordinary website, too.
It allows you to describe quite simply even complex phenomena, such as the history of the World War or the classification of species.
I believe that this task isn’t difficult even for a small portal. I still can’t see any advantages.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Good afternoon. What is the amount of minimum investment on a pre-sale?
1 ETH. If it’s too much for you – it’ll be lower on a public ICO.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

Hey. It suddenly became interesting to me: why did you choose the wiki structure? It seems that this project would look good on an ordinary website, too.
It allows you to describe quite simply even complex phenomena, such as the history of the World War or the classification of species.
I believe that this task isn’t difficult even for a small portal. I still can’t see any advantages.
The wiki structure allows you to create a general model of the project first, and then assign each component to different people, this speeds up the filling greatly. If everyone works on one topic at once, it will lead to a decrease in the quality of the content.

slavonicpl

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

The wiki structure allows you to create a general model of the project first, and then assign each component to different people, this speeds up the filling greatly. If everyone works on one topic at once, it will lead to a decrease in the quality of the content.

Well, I have to agree. Anyway, large projects can’t become holistic without such technologies. One more clarification - will each article of the project have its own branch?
Phil_Bardsley

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

If I wish to post an article at this moment in time, I must have contributed to the current pre-sale of 1 ETH?
knowledge101 (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

If I wish to post an article at this moment in time, I must have contributed to the current pre-sale of 1 ETH?

Hi Phil, you may post an article at this time. We will send you the 500 WIKI tokens if your article is accepted. However, the other bonus tokens you may earn on a daily basis will not be tabulated until you have made the minimum contribution either during presale or ICO
Phil_Bardsley

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Hi Phil, you may post an article at this time. We will send you the 500 WIKI tokens if your article is accepted. However, the other bonus tokens you may earn on a daily basis will not be tabulated until you have made the minimum contribution either during presale or ICO

Thank you, may I ask. What is the differences you would say between this and Lunyr? I think this is very important  Roll Eyes
knowledge101 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 11:37:22 AM by knowledge101

Thank you, may I ask. What is the differences you would say between this and Lunyr? I think this is very important  Roll Eyes
Hi Phil, from a reward standpoint, we are very similar.

But to what we are trying to accomplish is vastly different:

I think we can all agree that the amount of information that is available have expanded tremendously,
however, relevant information to the user's questions is currently scattered and often times lacking in evaluation of its effectiveness.

We are building a community knowledge base as well as leveraging on existing knowledge bases out there.

Process the data using Natural Language Processing and tabulate the results so that the users that use our portal can get an immediate, objective and community vested answer to his/her problem at hand.

We are filling in the inference gap that users currently experience when he or she searches for solutions across multiple portals such as yahoo answers, quora, answers.com etc

Lunyr and Wikibits both have a working Alpha, however, we diverge in our vision to utilize that knowledge base.

I hope that answers your question?  Smiley
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Is it a problem on my end or is your website not functional? I tried different browsers but there is only a little thing circulating in the middle and the screen constantly changing colors .I guess that's what you want us to see?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

Will there be opportunity on your platform to vote on the choice of the section that the work will be carried out on? This will allow you to evaluate interest in certain topics.
knowledge101 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Is it a problem on my end or is your website not functional? I tried different browsers but there is only a little thing circulating in the middle and the screen constantly changing colors .I guess that's what you want us to see?

Hi, if you access our site from outside the United States, the site could be loading slower than expected, but once it loads, your next session should be much faster.
knowledge101 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

Will there be opportunity on your platform to vote on the choice of the section that the work will be carried out on? This will allow you to evaluate interest in certain topics.

At present moment, our team members have discussed moderators for particular sections and community votes for elections.

Topics that communities are interested in solving and Wikibits should focus on have also been discussed.

We will have a voting feature for the community during our Beta development.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Hello. How long will your platform run as a distributed database management system? To my understanding, this isn’t its final version, right?
knowledge101 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Hello. How long will your platform run as a distributed database management system? To my understanding, this isn’t its final version, right?

Hi, this is not the final version. Our vision is to eventually hybridize the features between a DDMS and blockchain and move our database onto the blockchain.
Phil_Bardsley

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

Thank you, may I ask. What is the differences you would say between this and Lunyr? I think this is very important  Roll Eyes

I think we can all agree that the amount of information that is available have expanded tremendously,
however, relevant information to the user's questions is currently scattered and often times lacking in evaluation of its effectiveness.

We are building a community knowledge base as well as leveraging on existing knowledge bases out there.

Process the data using Natural Language Processing and tabulate the results so that the users that use our portal can get an immediate, objective and community vested answer to his/her problem at hand.

We are filling in the inference gap that users currently experience when he or she searches for solutions across multiple portals such as yahoo answers, quora, answers.com etc

Lunyr and Wikibits both have a working Alpha, however, we diverge in our vision to utilize that knowledge base.

I hope that answers your question?  Smiley

Thank you, absolutely.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Hi there. Will it be possible to create complex queries with your platform and maintain their functionality?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

Why did you decide to use the NoSQL structure in WikiBits? SQL always seemed to me the best option for such large-scale projects.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

Glad to be on time for pre-sale! Hope it goes big!!
lizdicrasco

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Thank you, may I ask. What is the differences you would say between this and Lunyr? I think this is very important  Roll Eyes

I hope that answers your question?  Smiley
I have the same Q. Thank you for the clear answer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: