Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

What is interesting about this project that captured me? It is because Wikibits has developed a vision for a solution-driven wiki that has the capacity to draw on the best evidence to provide the solution most appropriate to each circumstance. I also hope that more serious investors visit this project so that they will know this great project.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
Yes there is minimum investment rules.minimum investement is 0.1 ETH into the ICO.they accept both payments ETH and BTC or credit cards.so pp payment is legit.you can buy it easily.

The good part there is they have PayPal payment for secured transactions and will have a warranty on your funds if the ICO and project fails.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

With WikiBits project I don't really know what to expect. I have gone through it but trust me I'm still yet to understand how this works and how it benefits people. Can any one clear me on that ?

Imagine you have issue (you headache for exapmle)  and you want a solution, if type this in google or wikipedia will you get only general result about subject, so it will not help you solve your problem, On WikiBits you will get a Specific results that show you exactly what to do and how to solve problem, and I think we all face that problem when we search on google, we only get articles from websites.

Yeah, it is like a system of information that they will guide you to resolve your current problem. This project will able us to know the possible options that we may encounter. Well, it looks like many will attract this new ICO project. Hoping for more promotion, as it still in developmental stage.

Yep, they take the best features of Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo Answers and Quora and mix them in one platform which will make  minimizing the burden of information fatigue and user will be able to access to information in easy way. having said that, this platform is still only an idea on paper.

we all know as users, how difficult it is to get involved in new platforms, especially wikibits like platforms.  I joined facebook for example for 4 years. Wikibits has the most difficult sector in social media to gain new followers and users. They must be very very unique in some way or ways ...
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

With WikiBits project I don't really know what to expect. I have gone through it but trust me I'm still yet to understand how this works and how it benefits people. Can any one clear me on that ?

Imagine you have issue (you headache for exapmle)  and you want a solution, if type this in google or wikipedia will you get only general result about subject, so it will not help you solve your problem, On WikiBits you will get a Specific results that show you exactly what to do and how to solve problem, and I think we all face that problem when we search on google, we only get articles from websites.

Yeah, it is like a system of information that they will guide you to resolve your current problem. This project will able us to know the possible options that we may encounter. Well, it looks like many will attract this new ICO project. Hoping for more promotion, as it still in developmental stage.

Yep, they take the best features of Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo Answers and Quora and mix them in one platform which will make  minimizing the burden of information fatigue and user will be able to access to information in easy way. having said that, this platform is still only an idea on paper.

we all know as users, how difficult it is to get involved in new platforms, especially wikibits like platforms.  I joined facebook for example for 4 years. Wikibits has the most difficult sector in social media to gain new followers and users. They must be very very unique in some way or ways ...

You are right, but as time goes by more improvements and add on will be added to this project so maybe that time wikbits will become more popular and may people will support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

I'm curious how the FB's failure to advertise ICO will affect the platform. The team will find it easier to find customers or customers from the platform mainly from the traditional sector?
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

I'm curious how the FB's failure to advertise ICO will affect the platform. The team will find it easier to find customers or customers from the platform mainly from the traditional sector?
It might affect the platform if it's already well known especially in social media, but I think it has no effect for now in this platform, the only thing that matters today is how this will be well know in this community, in bitcointalk. This place will be the starting point to find out if it's worth to help the team by doing campaigns lead by the community and its investors to further gain more support and be able to achieve each steps of the successful path of implementing this project. Also, there are many alternates than facebook to find more customers.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

No, Facebook failure to advertise doesn't affect the platform since they have no collaboration between them.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

No, Facebook failure to advertise doesn't affect the platform since they have no collaboration between them.

Yeah, they are not connected to each other. Wikibits can make more improvements in the coming weeks. I hope the project will have many supporters and active community.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

Yeah, they are not connected to each other. Wikibits can make more improvements in the coming weeks. I hope the project will have many supporters and active community.
To have many supporters a project must have a good platform and easy to understand. Well, as what you say that this project will have more improvements I hope that it will give a good services to the community.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

You are right, but as time goes by more improvements and add on will be added to this project so maybe that time wikbits will become more popular and may people will support it.

That's like what is said about every single ICO out there in the whole wide world. I'm still waiting to see what those "improvements" and features are lmfao
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

That's like what is said about every single ICO out there in the whole wide world. I'm still waiting to see what those "improvements" and features are lmfao
Well, I think they have nothing to say but to see the advance improvements of the project which is still far away from reality. Every time we heard an ICO is success we did not see any improvements.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Wikibits is a blockchain-based, community-driven wiki where users can
Get a direct reward for their contribution
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

To have many supporters a project must have a good platform and easy to understand. Well, as what you say that this project will have more improvements I hope that it will give a good services to the community.

Anyway, Facebook has not implemented the ban yet. They are still looking for better algorithm to filter the ads that will prevent any scammer. How about using Ads in the Youtube video since YT has large number of audiences?
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

I really don't get what you mean. Correct me if im wrong of what i have understand.
Did you mean that its uniqueness is the cause that people may hard to adjust and be part of the project?
The person is sinply said that it's very difficult to join any project or platform and adjust with it nothing else.so before  join this WIKIBITS i recommend you  read all  the documents of project properly.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

Cool project, Bob. Hope it goes big~!
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Anyway, Facebook has not implemented the ban yet. They are still looking for better algorithm to filter the ads that will prevent any scammer. How about using Ads in the Youtube video since YT has large number of audiences?
Facebook and youtube do not promote scam advertisements i guess but even i saw some scam projects which were advertised on facebook. Also they will implement the ban soon if they get some good feedbacks from the users to ban the advertisements.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
i will advice you check their site and confirm for yourself since i think you can actually start working there right away

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Facebook and youtube do not promote scam advertisements i guess but even i saw some scam projects which were advertised on facebook. Also they will implement the ban soon if they get some good feedbacks from the users to ban the advertisements.
How are they supposed to identify weither a project is a scam or not if even investors who has "experience" in crypto can't themselves . Most of the scams nowadays are well written and planned and you can't easily spot them. So those scams will ruin the whole picture of ICO projects with their scuminess.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

Wikibits have any bounty at this time? And are they have telegram official group? I don't see the link to join it. IMO, i think at telegram we have fast discuss more than at ANN thread.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

The thing that caught my eye with WIKI is the fact that one can buy tokens for this project with PayPal, I think that will make payment easy and attract more investors who are interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: