Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

The wikibits has a good roadmap. You guys need to expand your community to gather more investors for your project. Better do some advertisements as well to increase leads.
I did gave this suggestion where the platform is incomplete with details and require more information that makes the users, supporters understand before they could reach out to social media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki is a great project to solution problem of people. The token supply of WIKIBITS project is too much good. WIKIBITS will release total 1.5 billion token. When WIKIBITS project will be added on coinmarketcap??
This project will be listed on the coinmarketcap after the ICO stage and it will also get listed on some exchange as it is a very important part of the project and its future. WIKIBITES can give best solutions to peoples problem and get high traffics to on their website.
Where make you sure that WIKIBITS will listed on the coimarketcap after the ICO stage, who know this project can listed sooner?
The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.
IMO, i think WIKIBITS want to listed at coinmarket, they need listing at some exchange before, such as Etherdelta, idex, hitbtc, coinexchange.io

Listing in some exchanges is very important because the seriousness of the project is sometimes base on how long the project will be listed in an exchange sites. I hope it will happen soon.

Well listing on exchanges needs a lot of money. For that the ICO needs to be successful, which in turns demands exchanges. It's basically a viscous cycle lol
VladWulf

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Why do you need to have affiliates and advertisements.
Have you checked Steemit?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

Wikibits platform  is for a community-based information knowledge base
that is solution orientated that draws on the best evidence to provide the most
up-to-date relationships most appropriate to each circumstance, emphasizes
innovations, causal relationsh
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki is a great project to solution problem of people. The token supply of WIKIBITS project is too much good. WIKIBITS will release total 1.5 billion token. When WIKIBITS project will be added on coinmarketcap??
This project will be listed on the coinmarketcap after the ICO stage and it will also get listed on some exchange as it is a very important part of the project and its future. WIKIBITES can give best solutions to peoples problem and get high traffics to on their website.
Where make you sure that WIKIBITS will listed on the coimarketcap after the ICO stage, who know this project can listed sooner?
The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.

Even if they will not get the hard cap I hope that wikibits will still be listed in some good exchanges soon. I really hope that devs are serious with this project and also hoping that a lot of investors will participate.
I do not really understand you, I think the success of the project depends on a good product, a good team and going to the stock exchange will be the final stage of the work. Of course the exchange is important but not the main one.
exchange listing is more of an after event thing and also marketing help success of ico and is actually the main reason ico fail or succeeds apart from your mentioned and then maybe advisors

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

Hello there. I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?
WIKIBITS is the first block chain based solution driven and the bounty program is live now, you can participate in the various bounties like facebook, Telegram etc and we will keep you posted about the allocation complete details.
Sad to say but I think social media will no longer accept ICO due to some issue. Anyway, this platform really makes me think how they can compete with giant company as they are new and still needs more support from the people.
That's very good news for WIKI.if all people can buy tokens from the PayPal then i think the project will get the more investeros beacause that people who have no cryptocurrency they can also easily invest into this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

I would like to make videos about implementing solutions on your platform and add them to discussions. Can I make money on it?
Of course, I think yes, but it naturally depends on the amount of subscribers, if it really on the level, then bold record video and give reference in private messages to developer.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.

Even if they will not get the hard cap I hope that wikibits will still be listed in some good exchanges soon. I really hope that devs are serious with this project and also hoping that a lot of investors will participate.
I do not really understand you, I think the success of the project depends on a good product, a good team and going to the stock exchange will be the final stage of the work. Of course the exchange is important but not the main one.
exchange listing is more of an after event thing and also marketing help success of ico and is actually the main reason ico fail or succeeds apart from your mentioned and then maybe advisors

Exchange listing is secondary but we need better investors and advertising which plays a trending spark in the platform for success which we actually need to focus on it at the foundation level at least now.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

this wikibits project is a very prospect project .. i see this project will be able to support a lot .. this project should do more promotion .. knowledge platform and give a very user-friendly experience for users in using this platform. I think this project should get more investors and be a big project, with a professional team I think will present an interesting idea idw .. I see this project will be successful
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

I would like to make videos about implementing solutions on your platform and add them to discussions. Can I make money on it?
Of course, I think yes, but it naturally depends on the amount of subscribers, if it really on the level, then bold record video and give reference in private messages to developer.
it's a good idea to create a video presentation for the Wiki, it will certainly be very useful. In my opinion, advertising on the Youtube platform is more efficient than social networks. Because this is not only advertising, but also a presentation that briefly explains the essence of the project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

Whether they will reach the hard cap or not the project must be listed in some good exchanges because this is the reasons why investors are joining new project, to buy cheap at ico sales, hold for a while then sell when its high. Then buy again when its down. A market place will make the success of every project and also the seriousness of the devs.
Actually i hate activity to make any dump and pump when some tokens listing at exchange. I hope it is not happen with wikibits.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

I think to best way to know about wiki platform is by signing up on ALPHA PORTAL and test it, it will give an idea on the platform if don't want to spend time on reading their whitepaper.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

Maybe it is call Media/Youtube media bounty. IMO, I think you can creat video first then come to wikibits bounty (when team make announcement) and submit it.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

I was really looking forward for this project to come be listed in the coinmarketcap. And also, of course on the at the same time, it is also a good thing that WikiBits will become listed in some exchanges. I can see a better future with this project. So, I recommend to the team to keep striving and make more interesting developments.

The team should also be more familiar with investors and the community, so do not let them just think the money in it, better get into a big exchange and make big spikes too, because this is the most appropriate moment when altcoin prices are down.

Exactly is really a good time to buy the more that as you can see today at btc on the coinmarketcap, everything will go up. Good luck!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

Hey. It suddenly became interesting to me: why did you choose the wiki structure? It seems that this project would look good on an ordinary website, too.
It allows you to describe quite simply even complex phenomena, such as the history of the World War or the classification of species.
It's initial foundation setup is done but it is making better plans to figure out the possibilities focussing on the area of advertising which will really key in the investors through the appointment of managers and supporters where WIKIBITS priorities and solutions are showering in the crypto world.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:06:43 AM

Whether they will reach the hard cap or not the project must be listed in some good exchanges because this is the reasons why investors are joining new project, to buy cheap at ico sales, hold for a while then sell when its high. Then buy again when its down. A market place will make the success of every project and also the seriousness of the devs.

I learn in this cryptoworld that even if the project is not that good as long as there will be a lot of investors(for the sake of high ROI) and their token will be listed to an exchange you will gain profit as long as you can dispose you token before the value goes down.
Wikibits on the otherhand is a good project and I think it can attract more investors even if the market is going down.

ICO is not finished yet and they are also not in any exchange. That means the same scenario is also possible for Wikibits. Many startups were good projects but many of them also gone scam or after the good ROI the devs. sold all tokens and did not take care anymore about the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

I learn in this cryptoworld that even if the project is not that good as long as there will be a lot of investors(for the sake of high ROI) and their token will be listed to an exchange you will gain profit as long as you can dispose you token before the value goes down.
Wikibits on the otherhand is a good project and I think it can attract more investors even if the market is going down.

ICO is not finished yet and they are also not in any exchange. That means the same scenario is also possible for Wikibits. Many startups were good projects but many of them also gone scam or after the good ROI the devs. sold all tokens and did not take care anymore about the project.
Yes, many ICOs have scammed people and made high losses to the investors but WIKI is a very promising and high potential project with great team. They are dedicated in development of their platform as they are very active on social media and other advertising platforms.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

The wikibits has a good roadmap. You guys need to expand your community to gather more investors for your project. Better do some advertisements as well to increase leads.

Yeah, that's right why can't I see any good news and updates about these project? Are they lazy to launch any bounty campaigns?

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Wikibit will surely have a great strategy for thier business to suceed the have experience with diffirent companies for alot of year. Investors of this project can have a peace of mind that thier money is safe and secured.
yes it should be done by this project so they can be in demand by many investors if the project has a good strategy I think this project will be successful.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Yes, many ICOs have scammed people and made high losses to the investors but WIKI is a very promising and high potential project with great team. They are dedicated in development of their platform as they are very active on social media and other advertising platforms.
Let us just assume that they really are dedicated and pushing this project to be more developed. For now, the team must proved that they are really worthy to be supported by investors by showing us how competent they are in the market.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: