Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

I'm interested in how quickly this platform will be based on the blockchain. I think everyone knows that when the network is overloaded it runs very slowly.
Exactly, ever servers or network will experience slow down which cause of many people are going through the website. If this happen i hope that wikibits will manage to solve the traffic of their servers.
If they really aim to have many users to interact with the platform then they should be upgrading the servers right now so that there would be no issues on launch.
there were already quite a lot of similar situations when when the platform started there were a lot of mistakes and the chain was overloaded and very slow. This is the result of the team's unorganized work. Therefore, in order to avoid such situations, the developers should now start working on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

We can raise the level of our own intellectual level with this platform. I like the idea of this wonderful project and the fact that a new source of knowledge will soon appear

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

I'm interested in how quickly this platform will be based on the blockchain. I think everyone knows that when the network is overloaded it runs very slowly.
Exactly, ever servers or network will experience slow down which cause of many people are going through the website. If this happen i hope that wikibits will manage to solve the traffic of their servers.
If they really aim to have many users to interact with the platform then they should be upgrading the servers right now so that there would be no issues on launch.
Maybe that is already been tackled by the team and probably they have a solution on that matter. Wikibits is the first blockchain-based solution-drivin wiki so it is also expected to face minor bug problems in my opinion.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Maybe that is already been tackled by the team and probably they have a solution on that matter. Wikibits is the first blockchain-based solution-drivin wiki so it is also expected to face minor bug problems in my opinion.

Yeah, hopefully the team tackled this issue which makes things complicated if the dev didn't answer this. An upgraded servers makes fast and reliable connections, hope the dev can handle this issue.
While updating the servers, it is better not to proceed upgrades in all servers at one go, if upgrade fails that will impact on the live site, so please upgrade each server and put one server in rotation until you complete upgrade on other server.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Yes, its always happening, but I am sure devs can make solutions how to prevent this from happening. I hope that there will be more and more investors and supporters that will join this project.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

This project interesting, it has a huge potential to increase it's valucan't wait to have you. Hoping to have this token!

Yeah right, a lot of people now are getting interested in this project. I just really hope that this project is really serious to develop and to make it successful. I hope this project become successful in the future.
Yes, definitely it will become huge successful as well as useful after a certain time later. The project is very useful that provides every solution which is related to your problem. That why so many investors come to invest in this ico. The project has high potential. It will succeed.
The project has gained some serious following and have gained many investors. This shows the general interest in the project. They have a good idea Really effective one I think this project will surely go to the moon!
There was many potential investors available in WIKIBITS platform now, as we could experience huge queries was been answering and many discussions are actively conversing, we believe advertising is the back bone for its great success.
There are truly a huge number of investors here now and i am sure that this will make this project achieve more success ahead and also the team is quite good and polite and answer's each query here so any investor won't face any issues here i guess.
Yes, absolutely the project is going very well. They trying to provide you best way of solutions to your problems. Wikibits continuously growing. That's why so investors looking for this ico. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

This project interesting, it has a huge potential to increase it's valucan't wait to have you. Hoping to have this token!

Yeah right, a lot of people now are getting interested in this project. I just really hope that this project is really serious to develop and to make it successful. I hope this project become successful in the future.
Yes, definitely it will become huge successful as well as useful after a certain time later. The project is very useful that provides every solution which is related to your problem. That why so many investors come to invest in this ico. The project has high potential. It will succeed.
The project has gained some serious following and have gained many investors. This shows the general interest in the project. They have a good idea Really effective one I think this project will surely go to the moon!
There was many potential investors available in WIKIBITS platform now, as we could experience huge queries was been answering and many discussions are actively conversing, we believe advertising is the back bone for its great success.
There are truly a huge number of investors here now and i am sure that this will make this project achieve more success ahead and also the team is quite good and polite and answer's each query here so any investor won't face any issues here i guess.
Yes, absolutely the project is going very well. They trying to provide you best way of solutions to your problems. Wikibits continuously growing. That's why so investors looking for this ico. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.

That is true, wikibits is doing its best to become  more successful and to make the ico sales achieve hard cap. We really need to support this project and help them to get more investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

That is true, wikibits is doing its best to become  more successful and to make the ico sales achieve hard cap. We really need to support this project and help them to get more investors.

I mean you dont need to even get investor in a plat form that may or may not succeed instead if you want to do something why not find donors for wikipedia
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

I mean you dont need to even get investor in a plat form that may or may not succeed instead if you want to do something why not find donors for wikipedia

So why it needs to find donors for wikipedia? Does wikipedia can help wikibits? Maybe your are saying another project that is irrelevant with wikibits? Anyway, investors really have a big contribution to make the project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

Wikibits have an active interaction with all the participants, supporters and investors that is actually helping every one to solve their queries and gain better suggestions and share the ideas which can go for a better run.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

So why it needs to find donors for wikipedia? Does wikipedia can help wikibits? Maybe your are saying another project that is irrelevant with wikibits? Anyway, investors really have a big contribution to make the project successful.
I think that will help bring this project to the sunshine as it currently looks stagnant if you ask me but things do change and I hope it starts with wikibits

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:48:18 PM

Wait... I am a little bit confused here. Does Wikibits has something to do with Wikipedia? And this project can only be brought about only after it reached the soft cap, right? So, is this platform open for sponsorship?

Me too, I'm confused about the post here. Why is everyone having conversation between Wikibits and Wikipedia? Are they the same? I think our project is more upgradeable than the others because that's the main goal of the dev team. Peace everyone.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

WIKIBITS might require some partnership to share the ICO seems it may not succeed to me also there should be some supporting people or better advertising.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

Hello, tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? And when I buy them, where can I pay them back? Or tokens just to support the project and then sell them on the exchange?

Buying in the ICO and selling on the exchanges hurts the price of the coin due to the dumping. Instead just buy the coin and hold it if you want to "support'
Yes you are right.The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO so anyone can easily invest into this project.we can also  get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
Yeah I guess the time is right to invest in the project because I believe that the project will be very successful. They have a effective idea which will be useful to many people on the internet. I hope the platform finds many investors ready to help the platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

I do not think that they should co-operate. And wikibits will have its platform, not entirely resembling to classical wikibits, thereby at these projects absolutely parallel future without any co-operation. Ethereum blockchain and common Wednesday Internet site will not be together.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

WIKIBITS might require some partnership to share the ICO seems it may not succeed to me also there should be some supporting people or better advertising.

It looks like that is what they lack, compared to other projects who are really active in promoting their plans physically to other companies and potential investors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

Thats why thier platform should have thier own blockchain, in that way they wont be affexted even if theres a huge congestion over the main blockchain network.
That’s a nice solution to the problem, but maintaining their own blockchain would be quite a task itself, which may divert their main focus from the platform. Either way I hope they come up with a good solution.

I already mentioned in my old comments that they will have their own blockchain in future and their coin will be called wiki coin, all token holder will be able to redeem their token to wiki coin in 1:1 rate. You should always reed the whitepaper when  get interested in any project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:15 AM

Yeah, I am seeing for now that they are lacking good promotional campaigns, especially on social media. What is happening to the team?

nstk6686

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:56:36 AM

Good morning. I hope we could check thoroughly the future plans of this project. Good luck team.
clip123

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

going to watch this. wiki is going to launch for free on EOS platform. why we need another one?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: