Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

Sound name, strong, and the idea is very popular today. With pleasure I will observe. Good luck to the guys, I'm sure I'll be able to launch my idea into life
Same here I want to here more updates about this project and how can the admins respond to the negative informations being relayed by non supporters. Meanwhile I will just observe.

Wiki have a big opponent to face, search engine that runs for how many years is not easy to face. If wikibits will do everything to take down other search engine, this will be a great opportunity for everyone of us.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Sound name, strong, and the idea is very popular today. With pleasure I will observe. Good luck to the guys, I'm sure I'll be able to launch my idea into life
Same here I want to here more updates about this project and how can the admins respond to the negative informations being relayed by non supporters. Meanwhile I will just observe.

Wiki have a big opponent to face, search engine that runs for how many years is not easy to face. If wikibits will do everything to take down other search engine, this will be a great opportunity for everyone of us.
I think Wikibits can become a worthy competitor if the developers will make every effort to develop the project. So we need to support the project and wait for its launch.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Hello, tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? And when I buy them, where can I pay them back? Or tokens just to support the project and then sell them on the exchange?

Buying in the ICO and selling on the exchanges hurts the price of the coin due to the dumping. Instead just buy the coin and hold it if you want to "support'
Yes you are right.The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO so anyone can easily invest into this project.we can also  get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
Yeah I guess the time is right to invest in the project because I believe that the project will be very successful. They have a effective idea which will be useful to many people on the internet. I hope the platform finds many investors ready to help the platform.
As Wiki is a useful idea many people are liking it and there are loads of investors hitting the platform and many people started supporting for WIKI. This is the right platform for success motive.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Hello, tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? And when I buy them, where can I pay them back? Or tokens just to support the project and then sell them on the exchange?

Buying in the ICO and selling on the exchanges hurts the price of the coin due to the dumping. Instead just buy the coin and hold it if you want to "support'
Yes you are right.The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO so anyone can easily invest into this project.we can also  get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
Yeah I guess the time is right to invest in the project because I believe that the project will be very successful. They have a effective idea which will be useful to many people on the internet. I hope the platform finds many investors ready to help the platform.
As Wiki is a useful idea many people are liking it and there are loads of investors hitting the platform and many people started supporting for WIKI. This is the right platform for success motive.
Wiki is having a lot of supporters and contributors, then this project was made an improved Wiki called Wikibits and I'm really sure Wiki users will move on to this platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

Wiki is having a lot of supporters and contributors, then this project was made an improved Wiki called Wikibits and I'm really sure Wiki users will move on to this platform.
If a lot more people will come to reach the Wikibits information, I am sure that just like me, they will be curious to the capability and potential that Wikibits have and what it could really do for the community and for the people. So, they will come try to use the Wikibits plarform. I am really looking forward for the success of this project for the whole community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Yes, I noticed that as soon as they began actively disseminating information about Vicki, they began actively rating growth instantly! So the project is interested in a lot of users!
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

If the team will find a way to make their project more attractive then maybe it has a greater chance to have many investors who will support the platform. Some people here are a little bit confused about how these platform works and I think it is time for the dev to clarify some things.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Yes, I noticed that as soon as they began actively disseminating information about Vicki, they began actively rating growth instantly! So the project is interested in a lot of users!
Great ratings can really attract more users to get interested in using and investing for this platform. As it can really help a lot in terms of finding right facts and sources of information coming from different people and professionals which their ideas are verified first before putting it into the platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

If the team will find a way to make their project more attractive then maybe it has a greater chance to have many investors who will support the platform. Some people here are a little bit confused about how these platform works and I think it is time for the dev to clarify some things.

Yeah, they must have to consider some concerns here inorder to clarify the issues between the difference of Wikipedia and this plattform. Because for me this project is more reliable in informations and have many advantage than the Wikipedia.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

We can know in advance that this project will be interesting. Look at the number of users of Wikipedia. And here is something new! This will definitely bring popularity to this site and we will be able to observe the growth in the number of users
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

This will be of interest to both young people and older people who are following new technologies. The advantage of the project is obvious: a new source of information. And this is good, the main thing is that it is reliable

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

This will be of interest to both young people and older people who are following new technologies. The advantage of the project is obvious: a new source of information. And this is good, the main thing is that it is reliable

I agree, even if other people doesnt like this kind of feature still many of them will get benefits from using it. let's see and wait what are the plans of this project in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

Yeah, they must have to consider some concerns here inorder to clarify the issues between the difference of Wikipedia and this plattform. Because for me this project is more reliable in informations and have many advantage than the Wikipedia.

Really? As far as I know wikipedia was already proven on it's reliable source unlike on this project as they have in promotion stage. Well, hopefully this project is capable enough on a long run.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

We can know in advance that this project will be interesting. Look at the number of users of Wikipedia. And here is something new! This will definitely bring popularity to this site and we will be able to observe the growth in the number of users

Yes, as time goes by wikibits will surely have many investors and supporters and that time I am sure that wikibits already have achieve success and continue to become more successful.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

Yes, as time goes by wikibits will surely have many investors and supporters and that time I am sure that wikibits already have achieve success and continue to become more successful.
It will only be possible if they will have many promotions and their minimum investment must be reasonable enough so that small investors can participate into the ICO. Wikibits is still new and promotions are needed to get more support from the people who wanted to invest in this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

The idea of the project is simple and understandable, but it is already known beforehand how much will the services of the platform cost? At a high price, the project does not defeat Wikipedia.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

The idea of the project is simple and understandable, but it is already known beforehand how much will the services of the platform cost? At a high price, the project does not defeat Wikipedia.
Service costs will be confidential as per the WIKIBITS laws between there is actually a deserving price however it brings the better opportunity for every individual through incentive's for their meaningful solutions that can now be solved and quantified using a community-based approach.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Wikibits has given us valid reasons to opt for this platform. I hope people are attracted towards it. I think this platform is really useful for all the people and they should definitely consider it
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

I have no doubt that this project is going to gain success, but in long run. How long did it take that Wikipedia was known globally. I know the first stages from Wikipedia and nobody really believed in it. And this project is blockchain based with rewards.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

I fully agree with your opinion. Wikibits is a very informative project. This project will make all your information available as soon as possible and in a short time period. We should encourage such a project. The project will be successful as soon as possible.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: