Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:59:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

Wikibits Bounty Program is Live!

Official Thread Here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881685.0

this project is so generosus in giving bounty to participants, may I know how much is the initial price per token?

The prices seem standard af though? If anything it sounds too less, it costs 5 cents per token in the the first most bracket so there's that. Like 2.50$ for the telegram in tokens lol
Is the token given for posting on ann thread or bounty are all the same and will not depend on rankings? I think, it is too small if it is not base on ranks. Somehow, telegram is much easier.
Still not have many people join their bounty? I have plan to make video at youtube Smiley... Maybe talking about WIKIBITS as what i know, very easy requirements from bounty manager.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

this project is so generosus in giving bounty to participants, may I know how much is the initial price per token?

The prices seem standard af though? If anything it sounds too less, it costs 5 cents per token in the the first most bracket so there's that. Like 2.50$ for the telegram in tokens lol
Is the token given for posting on ann thread or bounty are all the same and will not depend on rankings? I think, it is too small if it is not base on ranks. Somehow, telegram is much easier.
Still not have many people join their bounty? I have plan to make video at youtube Smiley... Maybe talking about WIKIBITS as what i know, very easy requirements from bounty manager.
Before making Video presentation it would be great if you have a look on the purpose, idea, future goals of the project along with the road map along with the few requirements you are aware about Wikibits that makes every one understand about WIKIBITS better at one go.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

quite interesting, this is Wiki based on Blockchain, valid information is really needed for everyone by the presence of Wikibits I hope can make the traditional wiki disturbed.
can you explain me, what is the function of Wiki token?
The users who give valuable contributions such as answer to a specific question/topic/issue will be given WIKI tokens. And the platform will direct that user to relevant products/services nearby or online.
Yes, if you want to become a new wikipedia, you must give money for every who contribute at WIKIBITS first. I am curious a how much of rewards per contribute?

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

knowing about these kinda platform early is always a good thing, people who knew about steemit in that are know making lots of money and that's why I sign up for wikibits and I try to be one of those who will start sharing knowledge on platform so I can benefit form that later and make money.
WIKIBITS is a 2 Trillion dollar market in information technology and digital market so it helps better to meet all your requirements and it had experience with Global companies using the advanced block chain system.
2 trillion dollars is so awesome at this project. But who know this come be true. If Wikibits can grow like wikipedia, i am sure that we have joined at biggest project of bitcointalk forum.

2 trillion is bigger than the ENTIRE crypto market cap, there's like no way this project alone's gonna remotely reach even half a trillion forget 2 freakin trillion lol

I doubt if this project can even reach 1 milliard  Grin  Some people say, its better then wikipedia, bcs they do not force people to donate !  Sorry but this is a startup project and they are going to get their donation right now from the ICO and u do not know what will gonna happen after they launch, bcs the terms and conditions of such projects can change very quickly  Cool

People here just misunderstand 2 Trillion dollar that just someone saw on their website and did copy past without even understand what does it meant!! they just said " A disrupt a $2 Trillion market of information and digital marketing industry " which doesn't mean they going to collect $2 Trillion, they was talking on the industry!!!
Second, ICO is not a donation, you actually purchase a tokens from them that can has more value in market when their launch their platform, so it's like an investment.
third, it's not going to be better than old wikipedia because they of donation, wikibit is going to work totally different. On wikipedia you contribute for free, on wikibits you get Wiki token for content and that can encourage people to create content and share knowledge.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

Wikibits is realy beneficial to internet users seeking information because it saves them alot of time manually looking for answers online.
I strongly agree that Wikibits is very useful for all of us of course internet users who seek information, in this way we can easily get the information we want.

You are right, this will be a big help to us most especially to all crypto lovers. I hope that in this project we can also earn some coins that can help us to earn some profit. Good luck wikibits in your ico sales.
now depends on the team of this project how they are able to attract investors.

Yeah, but the marketing and advertising strategies will surely attract many investors to join. Maybe they need to revise it and present again new strategies. This is really important in a project.
I think that there might be many problems and restrictions faced by this project to practically present this to the platform,  but the concept is great.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

So many connections and professional team members in WIKIBITS. Great points to earn trust from future members and potential big investors.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:02:33 AM

Official Thread Here:

Yeah obviously since the rewards sound low af rn since it's like $2 for some shit and not really worth bothering with. So I doubt many people will bother
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

So many connections and professional team members in WIKIBITS. Great points to earn trust from future members and potential big investors.
Indeed. This project is getting bigger and better to gain more audience to be known by the people in the world.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

There are lots of people getting engage to the WikiBits and it is a really good thing to know. And also, another good thing that we know now is that the Bounty Program of WikiBits is now live! Let's support this project for the better improvement of our community for better changes. I will continuously support this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

quite interesting, this is Wiki based on Blockchain, valid information is really needed for everyone by the presence of Wikibits I hope can make the traditional wiki disturbed.
The users who give valuable contributions such as answer to a specific question/topic/issue will be given WIKI tokens. And the platform will direct that user to relevant products/services nearby or online.
Yes, if you want to become a new wikipedia, you must give money for every who contribute at WIKIBITS first. I am curious a how much of rewards per contribute?
I think they have done that through giving people tokens in bounty for now so you can earn through bounty if you want and wait for the wiki release

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

This project has very impressive partners. If the developers of the project have really enlisted the support of such giants, then most likely all the plans conceived are carried out

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Official Thread Here:

Yeah obviously since the rewards sound low af rn since it's like $2 for some shit and not really worth bothering with. So I doubt many people will bother
I agree, they should at least increased their rewards so that more people will grab the opportunity and also more participants will join. In this way, I am sure there will be more people that will be attracted if they would increased it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

This project is very interesting! Definitely, Wikibits will have many favorable investors! I will watch closely this project!
Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
Yeah, devs must be somehow listen to their clients because others have idea that is good for the project. This is why they are open and good to their clients. Good for you because you have a positive expectations about this platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

Not literal money but with free coins wikibits can get many supporters to be active and support the project by promoting it and helping them to get more investors that will invest in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

This project is very interesting! Definitely, Wikibits will have many favorable investors! I will watch closely this project!
Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
Yeah, devs must be somehow listen to their clients because others have idea that is good for the project. This is why they are open and good to their clients. Good for you because you have a positive expectations about this platform.
It's a pity, but not all administrators and developers listen to users. This is bad. In the end, sometimes advises very well to promote the project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

You are right, this project must have an active dev and an active community to achieve success. The community needs to have lot of active members so that they can help to get many serious investors.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

You are right, this is the one thing that investors are looking for before they are making investments, they want to be sure that team members are competitive enough to handle and run this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

You are right, this is the one thing that investors are looking for before they are making investments, they want to be sure that team members are competitive enough to handle and run this project.
Yea ,there are so many shady projects that refuse to reveal their team members identity . It's very important to introduce the team with all details about their experiences to attract investors .
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Wikibits A rising grace of the central part of the user's participation as an information contributor and
Knowledge Changing the role of users in the age of internet and blockquen WikiWait is exploring
Such as proven testimonial-based solutions and the possibility of community participation
To speed up the evolution and evolution of solutions and innovation. Wikipedia 'info
The infrastructure has the potential to support a faster, higher quality, more effective information-solution system
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

Not literal money but with free coins wikibits can get many supporters to be active and support the project by promoting it and helping them to get more investors that will invest in the project.

It's called rewards and not paid for the job, if you are looking just for money then wikibits it's not for you. Wikibits will serve as the bridge between information sharing and addressing problems through blockchain. so you need first to believe in the idea and how this platform can help you and help you family in finding solution to your problem when you need. they are not hoping to build community that care about collecting money more than the value of sharing knowledge and the quality of than information. although they are hoping than their token will be use to buy physical items in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: