Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:41:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

I suggest you have an active mod in your telegram group to watch the conversation and make sure that the topic is only related to this project.
I agree, not only on the telegram group but also here. Everyone think that the team are not doing anything or not updating us on what is the status of this project. We hope that this matter will be solved so many investors will come.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

I suggest you have an active mod in your telegram group to watch the conversation and make sure that the topic is only related to this project.
I agree, not only on the telegram group but also here. Everyone think that the team are not doing anything or not updating us on what is the status of this project. We hope that this matter will be solved so many investors will come.
It is a matter of trust which will be turning to a negative sign when there was no active communication of response, a query raised 2 days before and still having a follow up. I think you are working on other priority tasks for us, once done, please prioritize our queries and happy to board with WIKI.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

The project has been working for a long time and the fact that it has worked for a long time is objectively good, but not always the project can be scaled, because of the reasons for which money is not affected.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

The project has been working for a long time and the fact that it has worked for a long time is objectively good, but not always the project can be scaled, because of the reasons for which money is not affected.
No, they aren't. They just have been here for 2 months and need more investors to fund this project before this project will come true.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

No, they aren't. They just have been here for 2 months and need more investors to fund this project before this project will come true.
This project has a more potential to become successful. But we all know that in this world we are livig in, money, investments and risks is a part of our business life. So I hope that a lot more people, users, and serious investors will come to this project. They are the prime ingredients to continously happen the success of the Wikibits projects.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

I just noticed that no other team members are active here in this thread, Are they ignoring the people's quires and the question here? I think it will be good if there is a staff answering our questions here.
I think they are not ignoring our questions here in the thread. The team clearly working hard, you can check and join the telegram chat, there, the team are actively answering and posting updates about WIKIBITS progress.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

I just noticed that no other team members are active here in this thread, Are they ignoring the people's quires and the question here? I think it will be good if there is a staff answering our questions here.
I think they are not ignoring our questions here in the thread. The team clearly working hard, you can check and join the telegram chat, there, the team are actively answering and posting updates about WIKIBITS progress.
If you write like that, the team responds actively. Where are the latest updates about this project here in the subject? I did not find this. Please write a link.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

If wiki bits makes a partnership with IBM it would be a great achievement for them and this will boost their sales in very small time and increase the investment of the project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

Maybe the team have a lot of for prepare their beta version of WIKIBITS. I think they need respentation at this ANN for give kindly support.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Wikibits is made for people who is looking for a quick answer to thier inquiry. It is just a simple concept but has a lot of value to us users.
Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.

Yes, i see the active of WIKIBITS team at ANN, telegram,.. And i think they will give us more details about how to contribute at their platform asap.

Yeah right, there are active staffs in telegram I am sure they can answer all our concerns. I just hope that they can provide community manager that will assist to all our queries.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

If wiki bits makes a partnership with IBM it would be a great achievement for them and this will boost their sales in very small time and increase the investment of the project.
Probably because IBM is such a big name in the world of industry. The team must be working well in order for the platform to be more developed and will also have no problems that will come up.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Wikibits team maybe busy developing the platform and that is why they are rarely answering the questions. This platform is all about giving information so I think they need to work hard to give their customer a satisfactory services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Wikibits is made for people who is looking for a quick answer to thier inquiry. It is just a simple concept but has a lot of value to us users.
Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.

Yes, i see the active of WIKIBITS team at ANN, telegram,.. And i think they will give us more details about how to contribute at their platform asap.

Yes right, but I think if devs will be more active in updating this project then we can be sure that many investors will be attracted to join the ico token sales. Looking for more developments from team wikibits.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
I have read their one pager and it was mentioned that minimum contribution on Presale is 1 ETH while in ICO is 0.1 ETH. They will be accepting both ETH and Credit Card for those who want to join the token sale, so it's true about PP payment.

@Wiki_Bits, I'm not sure if I missed it, but was it explained in the white paper on how the site will really work? I read about contributors, but how do they really contribute? Let's say it's given that they will share their knowledge, how and is there some sort of checking or approval first? I'm looking for that kind of information but it seem to be not discussed.

Even if 1 eth is minimum now I hope there will be more serious investors that will support the developments of this project. I also want to see how active the devs and staffs here.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
I have read their one pager and it was mentioned that minimum contribution on Presale is 1 ETH while in ICO is 0.1 ETH. They will be accepting both ETH and Credit Card for those who want to join the token sale, so it's true about PP payment.

@Wiki_Bits, I'm not sure if I missed it, but was it explained in the white paper on how the site will really work? I read about contributors, but how do they really contribute? Let's say it's given that they will share their knowledge, how and is there some sort of checking or approval first? I'm looking for that kind of information but it seem to be not discussed.

Even if 1 eth is minimum now I hope there will be more serious investors that will support the developments of this project. I also want to see how active the devs and staffs here.
I'm sure the Wikibits project will have enough serious investors, because now a lot of people are interested in the development of the project. On their Telegram the channel already has more than 1.1k subscribers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

well actually they are very active in telegram. As far as you ask  a question they reply very kindly and informativ. I dont really understand why they are also not so active in this thread.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

It is really great to read about this project. This project is sharing knowledge and the more you share knowledge the more you gain. The team is really much hardworking and also they will get the rewards for each of their hardwork.
Yes you are right.The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO so anyone can easily invest into this project.we can also  get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
Thats actually a good amount and almost in each ICO project i have seen the same minimum amount so it will definately not be hard for regular investors. This project is going to have great achievements ahead.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

It is really great to read about this project. This project is sharing knowledge and the more you share knowledge the more you gain. The team is really much hardworking and also they will get the rewards for each of their hardwork.
Yes totally agree with you WIKIBITS built a good platform that will help to make money with the help of information or knowledge. WIKIBITS gives money to your knowledge. This ico is knowledge sharing platform. This ico will help you to find out solution on your problem. After a certain time later this platform become huge successful.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

I unfortunately did not understand this decentralized or centralized platform. The faster the centralized solution seems to me.
I think here, in given platform, stop goes far from to speed. Namely to directivity of offered content, primarily he will be exactly about the world cryptocurrencies, and already possibly further designers will decide and to develop the topics of the project to other domains, but only after compact sensation of Earth under legs, when they fix their positions.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

Yes right, but I think if devs will be more active in updating this project then we can be sure that many investors will be attracted to join the ico token sales. Looking for more developments from team wikibits.
It will be better if they can employ someone to take care of answering queries and also providing better updates as their project progress but still you can check their official site to know whats going down

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: