Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:48:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

Wikibits is realy beneficial to internet users seeking information because it saves them alot of time manually looking for answers online.
I strongly agree that Wikibits is very useful for all of us of course internet users who seek information, in this way we can easily get the information we want.
We can dig more information in the world as long as we can, no matter whats going on. But, Wikipedia like this was more likely doesn't get more investors because most people were reading about information on the social medias or network.
This will be difficult for the team on how they will attract the investors with this kind of platform. Wkibits is all about information that was being transform into one platform which makes it easy and saves a lot of time.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Wikibits is realy beneficial to internet users seeking information because it saves them alot of time manually looking for answers online.
I strongly agree that Wikibits is very useful for all of us of course internet users who seek information, in this way we can easily get the information we want.

You are right, this will be a big help to us most especially to all crypto lovers. I hope that in this project we can also earn some coins that can help us to earn some profit. Good luck wikibits in your ico sales.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

You are right, this will be a big help to us most especially to all crypto lovers. I hope that in this project we can also earn some coins that can help us to earn some profit. Good luck wikibits in your ico sales.
now depends on the team of this project how they are able to attract investors.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

Yeah, but the marketing and advertising strategies will surely attract many investors to join. Maybe they need to revise it and present again new strategies. This is really important in a project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

This project is very interesting! Definitely, Wikibits will have many favorable investors! I will watch closely this project!

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

yes, the devs needs to be more active in developing this project and add more features that will catch the attentions of many investors, by doing the chance to succeed is very high.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

yes, the devs needs to be more active in developing this project and add more features that will catch the attentions of many investors, by doing the chance to succeed is very high.
The Devs may already be much busy in handling the project so they might not have the time to be active here but hopefully they can stay active here after everything is been managed. That will bring more stability to this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

This project is very interesting! Definitely, Wikibits will have many favorable investors! I will watch closely this project!

They have already begun to attract many new investors who are ready to contribute to this project. The project is becoming promising. We will follow the news.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

you are right, but after all, developers are posting their latest news about the project from time to time. Perhaps this does not happen as often as we would like, but the team is trying.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

hello admin,

ı reserve the turkish and if neccessary the german translation for the Ann and Bounty Thread. Please confirm via PM my approval for translation in both languages.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

That's pretty much the biggest hurdle in ICOs anyway. If you dont have money you can't do shit. Your goals and aims dont mean shit if your ICO fails
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

That's pretty much the biggest hurdle in ICOs anyway. If you dont have money you can't do shit. Your goals and aims dont mean shit if your ICO fails
But I dont think this ICO will fall as it already has some good convepts and also the team members are good enough. All the factors which are vital in choosing a correct ICO to invest are beem seen into this project too.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

We are seeing so many ICOs emerging everywhere and also here in btctalk. Wikibits howecer is different from them because it is a usefull platform for internet users since it can provide specific answers to inquiries.
I agree with you. On one's the platform is really unique for domain blockchain. I did not meet up to it of similar. As if common is wikipedia, but on blockchain that already causes certain interest and mysteriousness.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

We are seeing so many ICOs emerging everywhere and also here in btctalk. Wikibits howecer is different from them because it is a usefull platform for internet users since it can provide specific answers to inquiries.
I agree with you. On one's the platform is really unique for domain blockchain. I did not meet up to it of similar. As if common is wikipedia, but on blockchain that already causes certain interest and mysteriousness.

Wikipedia is better for the information what special additional information we can grab using WIKIBITS and the social channels comes with the latest updates every day and second. Do Wikibits have any special portal Huh
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

if it actually launch successfully there will be many activities to perform and earn token so let just see how it goes down it really has a big potential with its features

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Yeah, but the marketing and advertising strategies will surely attract many investors to join. Maybe they need to revise it and present again new strategies. This is really important in a project.

Great, a very promising project but somehow I need to gather some informations like on how it helps to those users. As I watch their youtube video they are trying to help those have a problem but some point on that I'm still confusing as they adopt blockchain technology by having their artificial intelligent. Anyways, I just figure it out as Im still study their white paper.
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

quite interesting, this is Wiki based on Blockchain, valid information is really needed for everyone by the presence of Wikibits I hope can make the traditional wiki disturbed.
can you explain me, what is the function of Wiki token?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

quite interesting, this is Wiki based on Blockchain, valid information is really needed for everyone by the presence of Wikibits I hope can make the traditional wiki disturbed.
the WIKI tokens are used to pay users who provide certain services on the platform I believe and also for costumers to make payments to get services from the platform.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

The users who give valuable contributions such as answer to a specific question/topic/issue will be given WIKI tokens. And the platform will direct that user to relevant products/services nearby or online.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

The users who give valuable contributions such as answer to a specific question/topic/issue will be given WIKI tokens. And the platform will direct that user to relevant products/services nearby or online.
All the supporters who do contribute their service for the platform do gain some wiki tokens and we can grab all the tokens and utilize them as per the WIKI reserved stores or make transactions .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: