Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a good speaker?  (Read 1067 times)
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

I think it's a self esteem issue. Just try to be yourself and you'll be fine. Also, try to get books on communication skills it would help greatly.
Bilong ko

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

The first thing to do become a good speaker is having good knowledge.
ruvegasss

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

к этoмy нyжнo идти дoлгo
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

There are many ways to improve yourself toward the public speaking, by increasing your self-confidence. Just take everything easier, do not stress and calm down this is the first rule. Read more books and watch more videos to Wink
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

it is not easy if you want to be a good pembica. must have capital. intelligent, intelligent mind. diligent reading, and must have a teacher who always membibingnya until he was really successful .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Damon | Atomine Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

I am really having a problem with my speaking skills especially one-on-one. Can you give me some advice or link about improving speaking skills coz I think it will really be hard to get hired.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hi, I had such a problem, I solved it with the help of books, and started to relate to people, it does not matter who he is or who he works with, the main thing is that he is a person and we all are able to adapt. In the same way, when starting a dialogue with a person, do not be afraid to seem stupid, ask any question that seems like a good beginning for a dialogue.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

I am really having a problem with my speaking skills especially one-on-one. Can you give me some advice or link about improving speaking skills coz I think it will really be hard to get hired.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Try to learn a lot. You will say more smoothly.
yinpok

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

you can learn good public speaking skills by:
- reading books and articles on public speaking
-doing research on the particular topic
-Listening to great public speakers
-and reading about them too
amos1010

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

practice yourself . train your tone and select good choice of wards, avoiding violent choice of wards we motivate your audience.
norther90

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

First of all you should be relaxed,attentive to the person you're speaking to.Nothing difficult especially with oppurtunites given by internet and social network.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

just dont get nervous and relax. stay calm and be confident enough to speak.
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

I think you should first identify where you are having trouble with in public speaking this way you will be able to address them one by one. If you have trouble with it in general, then you can read up on it or watch videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tShavGuo0_E for some tips. If you get stage fright, then you should probably do some relaxing exercises to help you with this. If your challenge is your voice, then you must do voice exercises for public speaking. There is a lot of other helpful material you can find on the net once you can pinpoint your challenges.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:03:07 AM

I often listen to songs or good movies and think before say
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:09:19 AM

You can read more books about public speaking, I like the books of Dale Carnegie:

The Art of Public Speaking
How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Develop Self-Confidence And Influence People By Public Speaking
The Leader in You

To name a few...you can search it on the net for more books of Dale Carnegie, if you haven't already.

And also, Developing the Leader Within You by John Maxwell.

These books can help develop your inner confidence about yourself and develop meaningful relationship to others as well.

But in order to speak well, you must first LISTEN well from others, and equip yourself with enough knowledge about the topic or company, in order for you to speak appropriately specially during job interviews.

And lastly, just RELAX, we are all just humans after all. Trying to make sense of our lives.

This is a very good suggestions. Like you I struggled in the beginning too and I have a lisp lol but with research and reading and practicing infront of a mirror I was able to be conscious of where I was lacking and how to not eliminate my lisp but to neutralize it a bit. Good look on bettering your speech
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:16:45 AM

To be a good speaker you need to overcome your fear in public speaking and you need to have a strong and firm self-confidence because that is really what you need in order to be a good speaker.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:52:01 AM

Listen to people and learn their way
Bruce | Atomine Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

More training. Learn simple, and you will succeed.  Wink
bitwoithzie

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

Read, Read and Read...

The more you read, the more confidence you will gain which will translate into your speech...

I have always followed this principle and I hope it works for you !
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

you should be a fluent in speaking thats a factor and knows a proper grammarization
quynhdang

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

Prepare a good content, then practice presenting it many times. Then practice speaking in public more and more. Practice makes perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: