Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a good speaker?  (Read 1067 times)
duskycowardicel

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:58:51 AM

Maintaining good posture and firm eye contact with gentle smile on lips are the key points to be a good speaker
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

Whatever you want to do well you have to learn, practice. You do not have the innate qualities you should diligently practice them every day. That's the best way for you.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
silabai

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

being a good speaker is not difficult .. we have to master the topic discussed ... and speak with polite and friendly ..not to speak rude ..
japfive

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

Public speaking passing  with confidence knowing what you are saying and also knowing  what you are doing.

In public speaking the  the major factors,  are confidence  courage,  understand the topic you are delivering,  finally work on self confidence  to enable you conquer  stage fright.

But if you can't develop yourself  you need to read public related books,  get a mentor  develop your vocabulary  on your language skill
wrewred

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

Be confident enough to testify your statement
nickjohnson

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

You are precious!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

Be confident,
Look into the people's eyes,
Have a good opinion about yourself
Believe in what you have to say
Believe that the people you are speaking to are interested in what you say,
Be passionate when you speak 
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

Build self confidence, widen your knowledge. If you are confident about your self, no matter what you say, no matter how your opinion may sounds, who cares, that is you, your individuality. Let them take it or leave it. Self condidence is all that matter because the fact is not all speakers are good but they personally feel good about it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
audipituitaryF

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

i cant suggest you as i myself suffer from stageophobia :v and cant yet overcome the situation
kayidej6868

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

A good speaker is someone who can convey messages / information to others easily understood. To be a good speaker of course must often practice such as communicating with peers, older people or with parents though. When speaking we should pay attention to the other person and also have to add a vocabulary to suit who we are talking to and in what situations we are speaking.
modhithawm

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

Speaking at events is a great way to enhance your status as an expert and generate PR for your presentation. However, becoming a great speaker is an art, not a science. Their are some tips and some practice to improve your speaking skills.
1.Memorize concepts, not content.
2.Chat up audience members before your presentation.
3.Enhance your visuals and audio.
4.Flip your mindset to ease your nerves.
5.Get interactive.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

I wish to be a good speaker so read this topic attentively

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
Ferdinand Thomas

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

I am really having a problem with my speaking skills especially one-on-one. Can you give me some advice or link about improving speaking skills coz I think it will really be hard to get hired.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

practice, practice, practice!

and maybe some rhetoric classes can help:
https://www.coursera.org/learn/public-speaking/lecture/4FOyH/what-is-rhetoric
lonesurvivor

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

recently i have been asked to present my company and my internal servises in up coming events.
at the beggining i was totally freaked out but now i can see that i really like the idea and love doing this

you need to be well prepared and feel confident. if i can do it you can do it. Be simple in order to understand you and up to the point.  this is it.
tephrafrizzy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

As far as i know you had to practise infront of a mirror and talk loudly maintaining right body posture.
rdynamics

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

As others have said, if you have an important event you are speaking at, practice is key. You will feel so much more confident after running through something for the 5th, 6th time and that confidence will show when you get up there
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

please I need advice too  Sad
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

Its not an easy task to undertake, you need to have a vigorous practise and control over yourself before being a good onstage speaker
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

Fix a good speaker and amplifier in your mouth beneth tongue to become a good speaker LOL

HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

I dont know because i am not a good speaker myself so how can say so. i stammer infront of even comfort zone
eduardoabordo

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Everyone knows that speaking is hard. Speaking is terrifying. More so than death. After all, how dare I get up in front of everyone and demand you listen to me and only me? Well, personally, I dare because I believe, with all my heart that what I have to say isnot only worth your while, in fact, you'll be glad you came.

One of the best speeches I ever saw was given by a middle aged woman in a school auditorium. She wasn't wearing a designer suit. Or make up. She wasn't a motivational speaker. She wasn't any kind of orator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: