Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:46:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a good speaker?  (Read 1067 times)
cryptoman1ac (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

I am really having a problem with my speaking skills especially one-on-one. Can you give me some advice or link about improving speaking skills coz I think it will really be hard to get hired.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Ralphson

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

Read more to widen your scope of understanding.Interact more with both sexes,and be fluent in your language as well..i think this will keep you moving yh.
vaegynp_vokoch

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

You can read more books about public speaking, I like the books of Dale Carnegie:

The Art of Public Speaking
How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Develop Self-Confidence And Influence People By Public Speaking
The Leader in You

To name a few...you can search it on the net for more books of Dale Carnegie, if you haven't already.

And also, Developing the Leader Within You by John Maxwell.

These books can help develop your inner confidence about yourself and develop meaningful relationship to others as well.

But in order to speak well, you must first LISTEN well from others, and equip yourself with enough knowledge about the topic or company, in order for you to speak appropriately specially during job interviews.

And lastly, just RELAX, we are all just humans after all. Trying to make sense of our lives.
haikakanza

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

speaking correctly and clearly. Do not hide something or intend to deceive your audience.to be yourself. You are not trying to be someone else or pretending to be a different person. Do what you say. Integrity is obtained when what you say you actually do
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

be confidence and much practice in speaking, speak in front of mirror is recommended to improve speaking skill
hoshin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

For practice, I would suggest finding and joining a local Toastmasters club. You can attend a few meetings before deciding if it's for you. TM has helped me in my speaking both in front of groups and one on one by building confidence, breaking bad habits, and developing new good ones.
ali240319

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

the first we start our conversation slowly so the listener can easily understand the conversation we are conveying and keep eye contact with the listeners so as not to stare too long into a point.
mohammadzayadi

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

speaking in a low voice and knowing what you are talking about will hurt other people's feelings or not. If you think it will hurt other people's feelings do not say

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

It is difficult, not just the practice of speaking but mental also must be considered because it is done in public

joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:56:34 AM

Memorize concepts, not content. Chat up audience members before your presentation. Enhance your visuals and audio. Flip your mindset to ease your nerves. Get interactive.
kris6

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

I am really having a problem with my speaking skills especially one-on-one. Can you give me some advice or link about improving speaking skills coz I think it will really be hard to get hired.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

in my opinion the way to be a good speaker is:
Always set clear goals in our conversation, Always know who we are talking to, Understand our strengths and weaknesses, Be yourself and look natural, and Eye contact with people in front of us, with eye contact as if we managed to bring them in. into what we're talking about and get them to focus on what we're talking about.
billsareno

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

Always connect with your audience and communicate ideas that stir up real emotions.
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

Your question got me curious so I searches the net and here is what I got.

Memorize concepts, not content. ... - I practice this step most of the time. Just memorizing will not help you. If you forgot even just one word, you're doomed!
Chat up audience members before your presentation. ...-Don't know about this one. I usually don't talk to anyone before speaking in front. I tend to forget things.
Enhance your visuals and audio. ...- this is a must. Pictures usually make you remember things. If you are memorizing try to associate it with pictures. The moment you see the picture you will remember the things you memorized.
Flip your mindset to ease your nerves. ...- think only of positive things. Negative things will do no good to your nerves.
Get interactive.-

I think the most important one is practice. You may be nervous but if you're prepared nothing can go wrong.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Practices more and more in front the mirror.
FZR411

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

Memorize concepts, not content
Chat up audience members before your presentation
Enhance your visuals and audio
Flip your mindset to ease your nerves
Get interactive  Smiley
cryptoman1ac (OP)

Activity: 182