Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

I really like bitcoin because bitcoin has given me a better life, thanks to bitcoin I have enough extra income and I have better finances, I believe bitcoin will still be a profitable coin
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

you are right, to understand the crypto we have to learn about economics and politics in order to predict exactly, and the most important of them is always read the world news, I am not an economics graduate but I like to read economic and political news and I really like the crypto currency
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

I really like cryptocurrency coin because of the concept they have like decentralised, peer to peer and block chain technology. The growth prospects of crypto coin is awesome and no body or no such thing in the world gives this much profit for the investment that too in a very short span. The way crypto coin operates and the kind of technology used is nowhere matching with any technology in the world. I like and love crypto coin.

Yes, I really like crypto coin. It offers a lot of opportunities to earn that even I am a student, I have my extra income in addition for my allowance I got from my parents because sometimes I need to buy something but unfortunately I can't, because there is no money allotted for that. But now, I am so happy there is crypto coin and I am a part of it by joining in this kind of campaign. I am looking forward to more opportunities in the near future crypto coin has to offer.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

That's all we want cryptocurrency who does not want to crypto the future of everyone is here.thanks to bitcoin Without bitcoin we have a income is a natural thing when we love our work
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

Honestly, I only like the price of a crypto coin and take advantage on its volatility which is common for them all. But when I entered trading cryptos I'm always focus on its price to grow and it is like taking care of my money and making sure that my investment will not be dump. So I need to like it and trust it because my savings that I earned will be loss if the crypto I've invested in collapsed.

Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

I really like crypto coin because its profitable. If you have a lot of coins you need to hold in a long time so you can gain/get a huge income. I swear you this will happens if you do it. I believe that in the right time the price will go up to the moon base on my experience. I'm so happy when it happened and i can say that its worth it.
same with me, I'm also very like with crypto coin, because it give me a lot of income, so i can buy something what i want. besides that i can do charity to those in need.
I also hope that i can do charity in the future but right now, i am just earning enough for my family and i am saving up some of my earnings in order to buy a decent house and after those goals for myself then i will start donating money to the charity from my income or profit from cryptocurrencies. I really hope this will happen in a faster process than what i expect.

I pray that your good wishes will come true.
I am the same with you, my income in taking the project contained in the new bitcointalk can to meet my life needs and save little by little, it's all because I'm new to cryptocurrency. Unlike my friends who have long known this project, they are now able to help those around us who are experiencing financial distress especially for people who are elderly.

So we all have the spirit to run all the projects we take here.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

so obviously, I really like the Crypto coins. because Coin crypto can give me big advantage, with little money I can get a lot of coins. then I save the coins, until the price is expensive then I Sell. and I get a lot of luck.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

Please, go to learn some english before starting to post on this forum, reading all your post history is really giving me a migraines.

Anyway, you dont get "luck" because of holding your coins.. Please, stop shitposting over this forum.

so obviously, I really like the Crypto coins. because Coin crypto can give me big advantage, with little money I can get a lot of coins. then I save the coins, until the price is expensive then I Sell. and I get a lot of luck.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

offcourse, I can to fulfill my needs from bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Of course that many people love crypto. A lot of evidence and facts show that many people have become rich after they got to know Bitcoin and generally the crypto world. I am one of the people who get the benefits, now I get a very wonderful life because I can earn much greater income than when I work in the real world. An important role we must do is to continue to learn and understand how the state of crypto market. When we already understand it then we will be able to easily get what we want.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

Thr reason why I join this forum or be a member of bitcoin organization is to acquire or have a crypto coins. I really like crypto coin because it had a different use and function of acoin in the digital world of business, so that is why I am interested to join bitcoin inorder to get crypto coins.
Not you and only me but many people in the world have started liking and using cryptocoins.They are the best way to earn money.People who are jobless or unemployed can get themselves into these cryptocoins and earn a lot of money.The leading cryptocoin is bitcoin in today's date.Investment in bitcoin can be very profitable.The transactions through these cryptocoins is very simple and fast too.You can buy or sell these cryptocoins to earn profits.
akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Thr reason why I join this forum or be a member of bitcoin organization is to acquire or have a crypto coins. I really like crypto coin because it had a different use and function of acoin in the digital world of business, so that is why I am interested to join bitcoin inorder to get crypto coins.
Not you and only me but many people in the world have started liking and using cryptocoins.They are the best way to earn money.People who are jobless or unemployed can get themselves into these cryptocoins and earn a lot of money.The leading cryptocoin is bitcoin in today's date.Investment in bitcoin can be very profitable.The transactions through these cryptocoins is very simple and fast too.You can buy or sell these cryptocoins to earn profits.
i think the same, everyone here likes crypto because this is a promising and profitable investment place, we can also earn additional income by joining some bounty
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

Yes I really like crypto coins. It's because the value of every altcoins, tokens and also bitcoin are very volatile. They have a phase that all value of coins will grow rapidly. Many people are buying altcoins tokens and bitcoin today because the value of it is very low. You can try to invest in every altcoins. They assure that they will gain profit if you do that, because the value of crypto currencies will grow by the last month of the year or maybe just the beginning of the last quarter.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

I really like the money in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin in general as well as other altcoins all have features that benefit the user. The economy of the countries in the world developed, helping bitcoin close to human beings, enabling people to invest large profits.

kakehgilleh

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

I really like crypto coins because crypto has prospered us. Crypto helps our finances to live.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

i only like crypto coin when it gives me a lot of advantages.  Grin
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

Yes I really like crypto coins. It's because the value of every altcoins, tokens and also bitcoin are very volatile. They have a phase that all value of coins will grow rapidly. Many people are buying altcoins tokens and bitcoin today because the value of it is very low. You can try to invest in every altcoins. They assure that they will gain profit if you do that, because the value of crypto currencies will grow by the last month of the year or maybe just the beginning of the last quarter.
Me as well, I do love cryptocurrency not only because I am gaining here and can now help my family as well as my school needs  with our expenses although I am not yet working and still just studying, but for sure one of days I can buy house and lot with my family so that we can have our own house and will not forever rent a house.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

offcourse. I really like it. it give me alot income.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

I really really like crypto coins since I have earnes on it. Crypto have helps change people lives. It can gives financial freedom to everyone.  Since I involve business with crypto many things happen and I am happy to share that it helps me a lot.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

Yes, I do love cryptocurrencies!
They have a great potential and future if one handles it effectively and wisely through investment.
It also has advantages: convenient and decentralized, compared to physical currencies.
It also serves as an additional source of income for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: