Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can buy KFC chicken by Bitcoin  (Read 1681 times)
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

I hope there will be such payment methods all over the world. This is just the beginning.

I think this is a step towards a great direction for bitcoin, and so far my country does not recognize bitcoin, and I have not yet used the experience of shopping on the Internet.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes

From one hand, its a good beginning that such big corporation starts to support bitcoin payments. But as for me its just a good commercial, because why would you pay with BT in KFC. For me it sounds funny
Chamaplal123

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

Now you can by iphone x and more using eusd stable coin introduce by havven project. They are giving total 5k dollars reward through lucky draw system for 3 buyers. check out on there website.
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

if it can be done very fun as it will ease the payment and will help me a lot.
hope in the future that all restaurants can do the same thing that can make payments using bitcoin and this will make it easier for travelers who visit my country because most tourists have and hold bitcoin as a transaction tool Smiley Smiley
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

if it's just KFC, I guess it's still lacking
what if the world legalizes bitcoin for payment
it's new super sensional
its price will rise sharply, and all cryptocurrency investors will be easy to get profit
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

This is one step ahead towards the use of bitcoin. Though it is limited as of this moment, I'm pretty sure it will expand and for sure all KFC's products will be available thru bitcoin purchase.

I do also hope that other fast food chains will also use bitcoin as their way of payment. Hustle free, convenient and of course, safe especially with the delivery team that is prone to bad guys. Smiley
Of course this is good news because KFC received bitcoin, I'm sure this will make other restaurants soon receive bitcoin and will certainly make bitcoin more popular.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes

I'm currently curious as to why would you spend precious bitcoins for a bucket of greasy chicken which is as cheap as a dirt cheap alt coin? I'd rather just spend the bitcoins on miners and mine some more bitcoins and sell the bitcoins to make money to buy a bucket of chicken.

domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Wow this is an interesting thing for consumers in Canada. If a store of KFC will start receiving bitcoin then it is the beginning for other fast food. I hope fast food like KFC will follow it to receive bitcoin as a means of payment.
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

It was hype news. Bitcoin is still to bad to use it in everyday life. I think we must to wait for currency like omg, which is created for micropayments
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

so I heard that in canada kfc can be used with bitcoin just how good we are because many are familiar with bitcoin and there are some who are willing to be able to distribute bitcoin hopefully more and more to believe it is not just legal for whatever part of the world is to be used with bitcoin.

I wish KFC in our area also accept bitcoin so i can order without paying any extra tax. My uncle lives in Canada i will inform them about this news and they'll surely glad after hearing it.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

In KFC they also promised Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto a bucket of chicken Bitcoin Bucket, if he discovers his identity Cheesy Cheesy
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

I don’t know if i’d use my bitcoin to buy some chicken, lol.. but still it’s obviously a good step for bitcoin and of course for all cryptocurrency world.
It is a tremendous leap of electronic money, showing us that electronic money is becoming more and more popular in the consumer market and reaching out to more people. Their benefits are valuable, not as bad as many people think. I believe in the next few years the altcoin will be circulating in the consumer market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:47:16 AM

I also hope that this happens all over the world
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

I think buying KFC chicken by Bitcoin would have been better if I could buy other products and buy it at home.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

Hope KFC can take payments all over the world as per standard policies on Bitcoin if they have any. This will help in visibility and acceptance all over the world.

However, I would like to see the scaling issue resolved earlier.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:13:15 AM

this is a very good bitcoin attainment when it is in for all KFC branches in the world and if this happens I can make sure all products like donun dunkin and traditional markets will also use bitcoin as a medium of exchange

SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

I sould said that was good move, hope that make this Bitcoin will be used almost on all market, but the problem is about the fees. We still can use it to buy another chiken with that fees Embarrassed

frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

This is a good news. Bitcoin has grown rapidly and is growing in popularity. Every year more and more companies are receiving bitcoin as a means of payment. And I am optimistic in the future all big franchise businesses will accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is very suitable for use in buying and selling online.

hamim18

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

Fried chicken chain KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin - for a limited time and for a cryptocurrency-themed bucket of chicken. Instead, the company is accepting Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online check-out page. The Bitcoin Bucket will be delivered directly to the customer's address  according to the check-out process on its website.This is really great news for bitcoin.Hope other Fast Food Like KFC will accept bitcoin soon.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

This is good news for a country that allows bitcoin as a means of payment but it does not apply in my country because my country prohibits the use of bitcoin as a legal means of payment. ( Just as an investment asset)

Hopefully KFCs around the world can make purchases using bitcoin, though only by ordering through online transactions, as KFC has done in Canada recently. Very good in my opinion, meaning bitcoin will be increasingly utilized by the community. Because by using bitcoin, payment method will be very easy and simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: