Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:56:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75312 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Your founder (Matej Michalko) also CEO of Decent?  Shocked Decent is a popular blockchain, may be this one will have succes as well   Roll Eyes

Yes, Matej Michalko is also CEO of DECENT and since ALAX is a joint-venture of DECENT and Dragonfly, he is also a co-founder of ALAX Smiley

You will have own blockchain? Or this will be tokens on decent or ERC20 tokens? Decent have own maiinet, so this one as well?

It will be based on DECENT's blockchain but it should be ready for hosting an ICOs only later (probably during the summer), so there has been made a decision to go with ERC20 for now, and later they will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

You mean first ICOs on Decent platform will be in summer only? Because I know tokens only on Ethereum and on Neo.

Yes, the decent platform is not ready yet but later to host "tokens".

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

Your founder (Matej Michalko) also CEO of Decent?  Shocked Decent is a popular blockchain, may be this one will have succes as well   Roll Eyes

Yes, Matej Michalko is also CEO of DECENT and since ALAX is a joint-venture of DECENT and Dragonfly, he is also a co-founder of ALAX Smiley

You will have own blockchain? Or this will be tokens on decent or ERC20 tokens? Decent have own maiinet, so this one as well?

It will be based on DECENT's blockchain but it should be ready for hosting an ICOs only later (probably during the summer), so there has been made a decision to go with ERC20 for now, and later they will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

You mean first ICOs on Decent platform will be in summer only? Because I know tokens only on Ethereum and on Neo.

Yes, the decent platform is not ready yet but later to host "tokens".

I only used once decent platform, it was for sophiatx crowdsale and it was like lightning speed.

A token on decent. Well, it could be a nice experience for all of us.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

Are you on Reddit? Subscribe to our subreddit!

applied airdrop, I hope it is worth something worthwhile, most airdrops is not even 1 USD this days
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Any particular reason to accept the SophiaTX tokens for ICO?

SophiaTX is also a joint-venture of DECENT (and Venaco group).

Alright, Sounds good to me. SophiaTX is also a pretty good project in itself.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

We have two tokens - you can find detailed info about them in this blog. Here is the comparison:

The ALA will be simply pegged to FIAT so there won't be fixed exchange rate to ALX. ALX is the token which will participants of our TGE get.

I cant understand, why you want to create 2 types of tokens? Only ALX will be selling on TGE?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 02:34:19 PM by king_of_alts

We have two tokens - you can find detailed info about them in this blog. Here is the comparison:

The ALA will be simply pegged to FIAT so there won't be fixed exchange rate to ALX. ALX is the token which will participants of our TGE get.

I cant understand, why you want to create 2 types of tokens? Only ALX will be selling on TGE?

It was explained on this page...

A lot of our future customers will be just ordinary people who will want to buy a game. They do not know anything about crypto and maybe they even don't want to get involved in it. We have to have this in mind. It would be very stressful for them if they would buy some tokens one day and another day it would have totally different value. This could discourage them to switch from current methods of payments and that is something we definitely don't want to do.

This is to make prices look stable.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

is TGE token going to convertible to either one based on user preference later?
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

Any particular reason to accept the SophiaTX tokens for ICO?

SophiaTX is also a joint-venture of DECENT (and Venaco group).

Alright, Sounds good to me. SophiaTX is also a pretty good project in itself.

yeah and it has had success as well. hopefully these projects working together will generate greater value.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Can we have a better infographic video explainer video how it is better than existing platforms.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Hey, got interested into your project and read the one pager.

Can you explain me why you need two types of tokens and not just stick with one?

The need for two tokens is mainly based on the need to have a fixed price for apps, which is important for consumers as well as for developers. You can find the reasoning and all important info about ALA and ALX tokens in one of our blogs.

I still don't see the point for two tokens then?
You could make the fixed price in a $ value, while the main token will be of course will be have an value given by the market price. It is in fact the same for when you first trade your token one to token two to pay. Instead you just pay the $ price in token one with the current market price value/volume ratio.

A lot of our future customers will be just ordinary people who will want to buy a game. They do not know anything about crypto and maybe they even don't want to get involved in it. We have to have this in mind. It would be very stressful for them if they would buy some tokens one day and another day it would have totally different value. This could discourage them to switch from current methods of payments and that is something we definitely don't want to do.

quite a good move trying to target people which are not interested in crypto as well, or at least not just that particular category
Yes, we are so familiar with crypto, that we often forget, that about 90 % will be ordinary people who are only interested in gaming.
Interesting solution from ALAX. BTW, I very rare saw such an active mod in a project, congratulation!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Can you explain me why you need two types of tokens and not just stick with one?

The need for two tokens is mainly based on the need to have a fixed price for apps, which is important for consumers as well as for developers. You can find the reasoning and all important info about ALA and ALX tokens in one of our blogs.

You could make the fixed price in a $ value, while the main token will be of course will be have an value given by the market price. It is in fact the same for when you first trade your token one to token two to pay. Instead you just pay the $ price in token one with the current market price value/volume ratio.

quite a good move trying to target people which are not interested in crypto as well, or at least not just that particular category
Yes, we are so familiar with crypto, that we often forget, that about 90 % will be ordinary people who are only interested in gaming.
Interesting solution from ALAX. BTW, I very rare saw such an active mod in a project, congratulation!
Frankly speaking, you are right. The majority of users will be just using the ultimate product, but we perhaps belong to those few percents of people who are not just users but are also interested in something more of the project than simple consuming it.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

Really very effective support, I hope they keep this through all the pre steps and ICO powder, key to the success of the project. The project is one of those responsible for a great inclusion of People in Blockchain
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

A very interesting system you got there going with two tokens, I haven't seen anything like that yet. It should work for both people who have cryptocurrency and for those who don't. Looks really promising, I wonder how it will function in reality.

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

The idea of having two different tokens make me suspicious. I guess having just a different "price" for different services would have be more easy to handle.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

A very interesting system you got there going with two tokens, I haven't seen anything like that yet. It should work for both people who have cryptocurrency and for those who don't. Looks really promising, I wonder how it will function in reality.

To be honest, I don't really understand how this ALA token will work. Will it be the same as USDT? So for every ALA Alax is creating they need to have a certain amount of fiat on their bank account?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

To be honest, I don't really understand how this ALA token will work. Will it be the same as USDT? So for every ALA Alax is creating they need to have a certain amount of fiat on their bank account?

I think its already explained on here https://medium.com/alax-io/our-tokens-your-virtual-companions-in-the-alax-app-store-e00583a10535 (already posted above)
There is an unlimited supply of ALA tokens, which are only burned when the developer requests a pay-out. The pay-out process works like this: The developer asks ALAX to be paid out in FIAT in exchange for ALA tokens. The developer is paid out and subsequently, all the used ALA tokens are burned by ALAX which ensures transparency.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

ALA is for user who don't know cryptocurrency and people who don't interested with cryptos. They will be able to use the services without the need to worry about the price changed. It seems good idea for me!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

As long as the token is easy to transfer / spend people don't care if it's crypto or some random code

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mustandine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

As long as the token is easy to transfer / spend people don't care if it's crypto or some random code
I don't understand this thought. Can you explain it?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Frankly speaking, you are right. The majority of users will be just using the ultimate product, but we perhaps belong to those few percents of people who are not just users but are also interested in something more of the project than simple consuming it.
for me this type of project is great because it combines both my passions for gaming and for the crypto, you are right the majority of users is interested only to finished product without looking at anything else,just hope that the percentage involved in the project will grow with time...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: