Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75312 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

As long as the token is easy to transfer / spend people don't care if it's crypto or some random code
I don't understand this thought. Can you explain it?
As long as people can have some profit from tokens and can easily send it back and forth, they do not usually care what this token is look like and even if it will be successful in the future or not.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

ALA is for user who don't know cryptocurrency and people who don't interested with cryptos. They will be able to use the services without the need to worry about the price changed. It seems good idea for me!

But I dont really see the good side of it, since ALX/FIAT will change over time, so will the ALA price fluctuate

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

Hey, got interested into your project and read the one pager.

Can you explain me why you need two types of tokens and not just stick with one?

The need for two tokens is mainly based on the need to have a fixed price for apps, which is important for consumers as well as for developers. You can find the reasoning and all important info about ALA and ALX tokens in one of our blogs.

I still don't see the point for two tokens then?
You could make the fixed price in a $ value, while the main token will be of course will be have an value given by the market price. It is in fact the same for when you first trade your token one to token two to pay. Instead you just pay the $ price in token one with the current market price value/volume ratio.

A lot of our future customers will be just ordinary people who will want to buy a game. They do not know anything about crypto and maybe they even don't want to get involved in it. We have to have this in mind. It would be very stressful for them if they would buy some tokens one day and another day it would have totally different value. This could discourage them to switch from current methods of payments and that is something we definitely don't want to do.

quite a good move trying to target people which are not interested in crypto as well, or at least not just that particular category
Yes, we are so familiar with crypto, that we often forget, that about 90 % will be ordinary people who are only interested in gaming.
Interesting solution from ALAX. BTW, I very rare saw such an active mod in a project, congratulation!
Frankly speaking, you are right. The majority of users will be just using the ultimate product, but we perhaps belong to those few percents of people who are not just users but are also interested in something more of the project than simple consuming it.

Well, if you are honest to yourself the user is what ultimately decides about success or failure. Even if we see some potential in the platform, the only thing that has value is people using it. If people don't use it we are stuck no matter what.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

A very nice project in gaming industry with strong support. What is your softcap? and what will you do if softcap didn't reached? will you go on with the project development in this case?

We do not have a softcap, the project will go ahead regardless of the amount raised. We are giving our supporters opportunity to participate and help us speed up the integration of blockchain into the mobile gaming industry.

I can't remember a project that do not have softcap, that's quite interesting.
By the way targeting emerging markets is a brilliant idea, there will be more opportunities for projects includes gaming i think.
In General, the concept of collecting money without a minimum bar is very interesting, you reminded me of one project that launched ICO when its platform really worked! And it was a success.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

In my country, in supermarkets, they are selling a card which has the only purpose of buying in-game things without a credit card. And it is selling very much. So i believe Alax can be successful if they execute properly.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

Interesting project, gaming industry is a big market with a lot of money, and there is a lot to do in game platform I think. The target of emerging markets is a nice thing too, it’s a difference with other platform.

With the advent of PC's and mobile devices, the gaming industry has becoming very huge in terms of capitalization and I observe projects such as this becomes more interesting and thus pose a challenge to existing game platforms. Good luck! Smiley
Yes, you are right, the Gaming industry occupies a large niche, but you should make a reservation about the age segment of users. Most are children who do not have their own income and are not associated with cryptocurrency.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

In my country, in supermarkets, they are selling a card which has the only purpose of buying in-game things without a credit card. And it is selling very much. So i believe Alax can be successful if they execute properly.

I think you mean prepaid cards for like Itunes, Playstation Store (or for xbox), if i understood correctly you are right about the right execution Alax will be very successful. But i should read the whitepaper one more time. Some infos is not clear in my mind.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Will ALAX's ICO campaign be targeting mobile users mostly? or also desktop users?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Will ALAX's ICO campaign be targeting mobile users mostly? or also desktop users?
I think that both of these markets suits this project well
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

ALAX have just reached 50k members the TelegramGroup! Congratulations!

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

Good membership numbers Alax team., telegram groups shows us the interest about the project. Excluding telegram airdrops of course. Some people joins tg groups just to get some tokens.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Pretty good results for such short timeframe.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Interesting project, gaming industry is a big market with a lot of money, and there is a lot to do in game platform I think. The target of emerging markets is a nice thing too, it’s a difference with other platform.

With the advent of PC's and mobile devices, the gaming industry has becoming very huge in terms of capitalization and I observe projects such as this becomes more interesting and thus pose a challenge to existing game platforms. Good luck! Smiley
Yes, you are right, the Gaming industry occupies a large niche, but you should make a reservation about the age segment of users. Most are children who do not have their own income and are not associated with cryptocurrency.

Indeed a lot of users are children but also adults, which is quite diverse in terms of users and there will be enough possibilities for specialization in the sector.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

it looks like, this also shows in a certain way the interest in the project at masse also at this time in the MArket.
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:30:26 PM

ALA is for user who don't know cryptocurrency and people who don't interested with cryptos. They will be able to use the services without the need to worry about the price changed. It seems good idea for me!
And it is also for people who  know cryptocurrency and people who are interested with cryptos.
Therefore they have two coins, that was my understanding.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

A very nice project in gaming industry with strong support. What is your softcap? and what will you do if softcap didn't reached? will you go on with the project development in this case?

We do not have a softcap, the project will go ahead regardless of the amount raised. We are giving our supporters opportunity to participate and help us speed up the integration of blockchain into the mobile gaming industry.

I can't remember a project that do not have softcap, that's quite interesting.
By the way targeting emerging markets is a brilliant idea, there will be more opportunities for projects includes gaming i think.
In General, the concept of collecting money without a minimum bar is very interesting, you reminded me of one project that launched ICO when its platform really worked! And it was a success.

So I guess that means they already have enough money for the project what gives stability to the project.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

The prokect seems to interest a lot of people, the telegram has a lot of activity and new member, maybe it’s a good sign, I think it’s an important to have a sucessfull ico, especially during this hard period for the ico market.
truclyiuh

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

The prokect seems to interest a lot of people, the telegram has a lot of activity and new member, maybe it’s a good sign, I think it’s an important to have a sucessfull ico, especially during this hard period for the ico market.
Might be a good project with huh performed team of devs. We have witnessed lots of things happened since its start.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Need more detail about the concept. Is Alax like playstore apps ?

in a way, yes. but it's based on crypto with a blockchain and all.

But it is like a marketplace?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

Your founder (Matej Michalko) also CEO of Decent?  Shocked Decent is a popular blockchain, may be this one will have succes as well   Roll Eyes

Yes, Matej Michalko is also CEO of DECENT and since ALAX is a joint-venture of DECENT and Dragonfly, he is also a co-founder of ALAX Smiley

You will have own blockchain? Or this will be tokens on decent or ERC20 tokens? Decent have own maiinet, so this one as well?

It will be based on DECENT's blockchain but it should be ready for hosting an ICOs only later (probably during the summer), so there has been made a decision to go with ERC20 for now, and later they will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

You mean first ICOs on Decent platform will be in summer only? Because I know tokens only on Ethereum and on Neo.

I believe others platforms already offer this functionalty as well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: