Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:46:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75314 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

I am happy to see the ANN growth and the continued growth of interest in ALAX, both by future users and large potential investors, a choice well done, I hope to be able to follow the whole script and have a good profit from it, and the idealization of the project, this does not seem to be far
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

ALAX have just reached 50k members the TelegramGroup! Congratulations!

Pretty good results for such short timeframe.

Great to see the community becoming much bigger! I think they realized the project's vast potential and I'm excited to hear more good news like this!
Its really a huge amount, is there a telegram airdrop before? I'm gonna check the telegram to see the activity  Grin
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

I would like to know where can I find the airdrop that is being held, unless is already over, in that case, XD never mind, I just came upon this project, it looks interesting, but I will need more information to form a proper idea of what this project is about, a mobile gaming app store, lets see how the team can pull this off, there are already some monopolies.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

We have two tokens - you can find detailed info about them in this blog. Here is the comparison:

The ALA will be simply pegged to FIAT so there won't be fixed exchange rate to ALX. ALX is the token which will participants of our TGE get.

I cant understand, why you want to create 2 types of tokens? Only ALX will be selling on TGE?

It was explained on this page...

A lot of our future customers will be just ordinary people who will want to buy a game. They do not know anything about crypto and maybe they even don't want to get involved in it. We have to have this in mind. It would be very stressful for them if they would buy some tokens one day and another day it would have totally different value. This could discourage them to switch from current methods of payments and that is something we definitely don't want to do.

This is to make prices look stable.

So what sence in investors tokens? What liquidity and perspectives will have investors?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

Sounds like an interesting project. Ill bookmark it to stay up to date here!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

How did you get such high amount of users,  congratulations
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

Recently saw a sudden surge in mobile gaming industry, Looks great, joined telegram group and it is quite active community. Will be keeping an eye for investments.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

We have two tokens - you can find detailed info about them in this blog. Here is the comparison:

The ALA will be simply pegged to FIAT so there won't be fixed exchange rate to ALX. ALX is the token which will participants of our TGE get.

I cant understand, why you want to create 2 types of tokens? Only ALX will be selling on TGE?

A lot of our future customers will be just ordinary people who will want to buy a game. They do not know anything about crypto and maybe they even don't want to get involved in it. We have to have this in mind. It would be very stressful for them if they would buy some tokens one day and another day it would have totally different value. This could discourage them to switch from current methods of payments and that is something we definitely don't want to do.

So what sence in investors tokens? What liquidity and perspectives will have investors?
I think the team's approach to the tokens is correct, since there will be people who do not want to be involved in the changes of the crypto market.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

Recently saw a sudden surge in mobile gaming industry, Looks great, joined telegram group and it is quite active community. Will be keeping an eye for investments.

mobile gaming has been surging for a few years now. it's great for kids and parents alike, as long as you don't leave your credit card with the kids.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

I think its in interesting approach and the sense is very clear: you can trade ALX on the exchanges while ALA's price is stable and bound to FIAT. So ALA is just used to buy something from their site and ALX is to invest into the project
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

i don't quite understand the need to have 2 different tokens honestly, it could have been easily one token with all the characteristics combined

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

Great to see the community becoming much bigger! I think they realized the project's vast potential and I'm excited to hear more good news like this!
Its really a huge amount, is there a telegram airdrop before? I'm gonna check the telegram to see the activity  Grin

Yes, there is an ongoing airdrop. You can join it too if you want  Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

ALX tokes are based upon a blockchain, where will be all transaction verified, so they are very important part of the ecosystem. There is also a 20% bonus for buying ALA tokens with ALX in comparison with FIAT, so investors can buy them just for the investment or they can buy them to get 20% more ALA.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

Will ALAX's ICO campaign be targeting mobile users mostly? or also desktop users?

ALAX will be an app store for android phones, and that is what is the project about right now. Of course, there are a lot of possibilities for the future but our primary objective right now are the android phones.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

i don't quite understand the need to have 2 different tokens honestly, it could have been easily one token with all the characteristics combined
You can read it in detail here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.msg33278963#msg33278963

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Need more detail about the concept. Is Alax like playstore apps ?

in a way, yes. but it's based on crypto with a blockchain and all.

But it is like a marketplace?

Yes. It will be very similar to Google play in functionality but the paid content will be in ALA and you won't need a credit or debit card.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

How did you get such high amount of users,  congratulations

I guess the airdrop made a lot of work in spreading a word about ALAX  Wink

Fariz16

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

Terimakasih untuk kesempatan yang di berikan,semoga perkembangan ini menjadi lebih baik.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

You can read it in detail here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.msg33278963#msg33278963

thank you now i see, so they can manage crypto and people that are not into crypto Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

ALA is for user who don't know cryptocurrency and people who don't interested with cryptos. They will be able to use the services without the need to worry about the price changed. It seems good idea for me!

But I dont really see the good side of it, since ALX/FIAT will change over time, so will the ALA price fluctuate

ALA price is pegged to FIAT so it won't change no matter what. Just price of ALX to ALA/FIAT will change. The apps and games will have still the same price in ALA (FIAT).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: