Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:45:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75314 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

great publication, nice to read here constantly news about alax.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

This project looks like very promising project without a soft cap, which tries to make the match between gaming and blockchain and there is even an airdrop. We will observe the development.

In terms of marketing and the general social awareness, ALAX is doing pretty well, I've participated with the Airdrop and its a great way to introduce the concept to the community

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

I do not really understand the point in having two kinds of tokens. Why to complex even more the system? If the exchange rate between them will always be fixed, that's ok, but if not - I do not see the point in doing so

It is not complex at all.

You can buy with fiat or you can buy wilt alx tokens %20 more.

Huh? Will ALAX be using a two token structure?

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

absolutely agree with you , ALAX seems to have a great future but i doubt  if their are to much blochchain gaming platforms , but besides that i wish you good luck

I agree, there are, but one will be succesfull, might as well be Alax
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

The intersection between the two tokens could be interesting, maybe it could be a good system for the value of the project. It will make a difference between holder of token and users of the platform. Curious to see this in application.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

The intersection between the two tokens could be interesting, maybe it could be a good system for the value of the project. It will make a difference between holder of token and users of the platform. Curious to see this in application.

The objective is to allow both blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals and non blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals to use Alax by the creation of a steady in-market currency. It is quite an innovation.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

The objective is to allow both blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals and non blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals to use Alax by the creation of a steady in-market currency. It is quite an innovation.

The promising interaction with non-users of Blockchain could allow the inclusion of many new people in Crypto, further popularizing not only the Platform but Crypto.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:42:24 AM

Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.

Haha Smiley Really like that comparison! Its the very truth you guys are speaking. Nice to see that you attended the Symposium
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.

Haha Smiley Really like that comparison! Its the very truth you guys are speaking. Nice to see that you attended the Symposium

So you appreciate the statement because. They called ethereum as Swiss knife. It's more like a steam engine train in modern city.

Alax if they are going to live inside someone else blockchain , I would be happy to see them in stratis chain or clone
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

The promising interaction with non-users of Blockchain could allow the inclusion of many new people in Crypto, further popularizing not only the Platform but Crypto.

I would assume those 2 token system would be beneficial for the project as the devs would not implement it if it has no benefits to the project in general. Smiley

Yes they mentioned they are going to be used to cope with people that don't want to deal with crypto but just make purchases.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

I do not really understand the point in having two kinds of tokens. Why to complex even more the system? If the exchange rate between them will always be fixed, that's ok, but if not - I do not see the point in doing so

Yes, we will. You can find out more about it in this blog post Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

I think the fact that Alax has 2 tokens could be interesting. I want to see how it will work, one for the TGE and one for the internal use, maybe it could be a good choice for the stability of the project, curious to see.

The question not in interes. The question in liquitity. What ICO investors will have from this tokens, if they will not be used than? I think they must have 1 type of tokens.

There will be two kinds of people with ALX tokens - one kind will have them so they can exchange them later for ALA with 20% bonus and sell them to consumers of apps (or they are consumer themselves). The second kind are the people who will hodl ALX as an investment so they can later exchange it for another cryptocurrency (e.g. for BTC and later for money so they can buy lambo). Since there is 20% bonus in exchange for ALA tokens it should drive the demand for the ALX tokens in the long run.

Ok, I understand now. May be 20% will give liquiduity this tokens. but why just not have only one kind of tokens?

If we made just one token - ALA with a fixed price, nobody would want to invest in it since there is no point in doing so. If we had only ALX, the volatility of tokens could prevent the adoption by app and games customers and developers since they could prefer less volatile FIAT with higher transaction fees. You have to remember that it is a salary for developers, not an investment. And nobody would want their whole salary only in crypto because people need a certain amount of  money for living and volatility could cause that they would not get that amount in some month.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

I get why you need 2 tokens. but just be careful as it may be confusing for some people.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

To be honest I never heard of Gioone, it's some indian/chinese manifacturer? Strange because in the article is stated that they shipped 40M devices in 2016

Yey, it is a manufacturer from China, recently expanding its production also to India where it is very popular. Since they are manufacturing more affordable phones and has a high demand in Asia, they are not expending to western countries yet.

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

I have read the blog post, however still I'm not so sure I understood the real need of two different tokens. Maybe I have to turn my mind?
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

I have read the blog post, however still I'm not so sure I understood the real need of two different tokens. Maybe I have to turn my mind?
I think that one is just for paying for the service and the other (ALX) is for investing in the project.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Totally right, thats exactly the purpose of those two tokens.
I think that one is just for paying for the service and the other (ALX) is for investing in the project.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Casual people don't want volatile prices. This is why one token is pegged to the USD and can be purchased outside of exchanges. The idea is good. They are trying to bring in more people who are not interested in trading.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

A good use case like this will boost price. So tokens will always be traded in the market exchanging mobile goods
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

That's a really great perk for all crypto users. Since everything is going down for some time now I assume a lot of people decided to withdraw from crypto, so maybe now, projects like that could provide an incentive to come back to crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: