Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

The intersection between the two tokens could be interesting, maybe it could be a good system for the value of the project. It will make a difference between holder of token and users of the platform. Curious to see this in application.

The objective is to allow both blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals and non blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals to use Alax by the creation of a steady in-market currency. It is quite an innovation.

The promising interaction with non-users of Blockchain could allow the inclusion of many new people in Crypto, further popularizing not only the Platform but Crypto.

That's a really great perk for all crypto users. Since everything is going down for some time now I assume a lot of people decided to withdraw from crypto, so maybe now, projects like that could provide an incentive to come back to crypto.

you could in fact use the pegged token to cash out from crypto when the market is going down indeed

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

The intersection between the two tokens could be interesting, maybe it could be a good system for the value of the project. It will make a difference between holder of token and users of the platform. Curious to see this in application.

The objective is to allow both blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals and non blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals to use Alax by the creation of a steady in-market currency. It is quite an innovation.

The promising interaction with non-users of Blockchain could allow the inclusion of many new people in Crypto, further popularizing not only the Platform but Crypto.

That's a really great perk for all crypto users. Since everything is going down for some time now I assume a lot of people decided to withdraw from crypto, so maybe now, projects like that could provide an incentive to come back to crypto.

you could in fact use the pegged token to cash out from crypto when the market is going down indeed

i didn't even think of that. that would be so cool.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

If that is the case, then we should appreciate the team's effort to protect its stakeholders interests in the project. I've never seen a scheme such as this before. Smiley

But you can't convert the pegged token back to crypto, can you?
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

If that is the case, then we should appreciate the team's effort to protect its stakeholders interests in the project. I've never seen a scheme such as this before. Smiley

No, I don't think so. It would be the same as the cards for mobile balance. Once you bought it, you can't return it back. It's not an investment product. You can use the other token to cash out.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

No, I don't think so. It would be the same as the cards for mobile balance. Once you bought it, you can't return it back. It's not an investment product. You can use the other token to cash out.
Prbably not because is design for people that don't use or want crypto. You have the other token for that.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

It is a huge market with growth potential.

But for now, all crypto game projects didn't have a success. I hope alax can.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

I assume there have been some game projects but I only know or remember Playkey which indeed hasn't been successful. Let's wait and see if Alax can do better.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

I know it take a long time to build Game platform. This is for me is long term project. ALAX idea is nice and targeting emerging market where is growth happening currently 
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

A user will be able to purchase in game items with tokens? Or only games? Some big distributors like Kinguin are joining the party (even if it's non-mobile games related)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

I assume there have been some game projects but I only know or remember Playkey which indeed hasn't been successful. Let's wait and see if Alax can do better.
At this time etherium very cheap, if the cryptomarket can return to the position that was at the beginning of this year - surely it will be profitable. This project has useful concept but no one knows what will happen next.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

ALAX is the new system for mobile gaming. Bringing better Distribution, Easier Payments, and Integrated User Rewards by utilizing the latest Blockchain Technology. ALAX aims to improve the distribution lifecycle of mobile games and offer a faster, more efficient and secure system to improve the experience for developers, players and distributors alike.

Great project and wonderful idea from the team... Keep it up
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

I know it take a long time to build Game platform. This is for me is long term project. ALAX idea is nice and targeting emerging market where is growth happening currently 

If it's about to build a platform like Steam, yes it takes a lot of time because you must provide support for sellers/purchasers and continued support for games' patch/updates etc...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

At this time etherium very cheap, if the cryptomarket can return to the position that was at the beginning of this year - surely it will be profitable. This project has useful concept but no one knows what will happen next.

So sad we have to face such bad situation where crypto is in the down trend. I wish it won't give bad impact to ICO's project especially for Alax.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

Well, the team is giving in their everything to get as much attention they can, so I guess the community is showing their interest here.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

Well, the team is giving in their everything to get as much attention they can, so I guess the community is showing their interest here.

They are constantly here giving updates and answering questions. This makes people contribute more to the conversation.

sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

They are constantly here giving updates and answering questions. This makes people contribute more to the conversation.
Yeach, a good project should have time to make a conversation or giving news to the community. That's the way to make people knowing the project in depth.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

Yeach, a good project should have time to make a conversation or giving news to the community. That's the way to make people knowing the project in depth.
The response from devs is always important. Without it, the project seems to be abandoned. We have observed such cases here not rarely. The good project has mutual dialque
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

If it's about to build a platform like Steam, yes it takes a lot of time because you must provide support for sellers/purchasers and continued support for games' patch/updates etc...
They have roadmap until 2019? platform for gamers is a promising direction, with constantly evolving games and hardware the demand for this is growing, and I think that the trend will continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: