Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75302 times)
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

"The TGE will begin on the 17th of April at 10:30 AM UTC and will last till the 23rd of April 10:30 AM UTC, which means it will last for 6 days. No contributions will be accepted after the TGE is completed."

Is this the only token sale phase? I mean, we will have only 6 days if we wanted to invest on the project? No other token sale phase will be available? Sorry for my English!

Yes, this is the only public token sale "phase". We will be selling there all 30% of our tokens dedicated to TGE (with a distribution of unsold tokens to the participants based on their token stakes). There is another 5% tokes in the token structure dedicated to TGE but this will be a private TGE with one or few big investors. There is no set date or anything for it yet. All - big and small investors can participate in current TGE and this 5 % will be sold only later in future, once the project will be already running and there will be a demand from some bigger investors that would like to hop into the train.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

is there any bounty campaign?

No, there is only an airdrop on our telegram channel that you can join by filling up this form and joining our telegram group. You have to also confirm your registration with the bot - you will find the instruction once you will fill up the form or you can ask our telegram admins  Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

is ALAX doing ICO with fix ETH cost to save all investors from volatile price currently?

Yes. ETH price is fixed - 1 ETH = 10 000 ALX. Price of other tokens and coins will be fixed based on the 24 hr average of exchange rates with ETH before the start of the TGE.

Do you have pre-sale as well or private sale? And what discounts for this early investors?

Yes we have a private sale live. You can find a link under the subscription field on our website. The private TGE is from 500 ETH and after the submitting of investor's email, we will contact him directly to make a favourable deal.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

is ALAX doing ICO with fix ETH cost to save all investors from volatile price currently?

Does the ETH Fixed Price refer only to the amount invested at the time of each applicator? Or does it define the beginning value of Ico? What would happen if the Eth price jumped up quickly?

ETH price is fixed and won't change during the whole TGE regardless of ETH exchange rate. If ETH price jumps quickly it will have an effect on other exchange rates such as BTC to ALX or LTC to ALX only, and there will be always counted an average of 24 hours before the TGE on several exchanges. So it will jump like 1 hour before the TGE starts it won't have much of an effect.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

your project is very interesting developed by a good developer. I am very interested in the concept that your project builds. hi dev is there any information about bounty program? I did not find a link to get there.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

If ALAX will be pegged to the FIAT will there be an equal amount of the reserve FIAT somewhere?

Kind of. The only one who will be able to exchange ALA for FIAT are developers. ALAX will get the FIAT from selling ALA through the distributors.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

The one pegged to fiat it's very useful because gamers will understand it easely. The one that it will be traded on exchanges it will be just a speculative token in my opinion, I'll be happy if I'm wrong about that

I'd say it depends. If there will be many crypto users who are into games and who use the platform, then ALX doesn't have to be only speculative.
It's all clear, expanding the circle of users is good, the only thing I still can't figure out how to buy ALA?

Two ways - If you are into crypto you can buy ALX and than you will be able to exchange it to ALA directly in ALAX app store with 20% bonus to current FIAT exchange price (So let's say that you will buy ALX for 110 FIAT money,  you will keep it for a while - it can fluctuate both ways you can have ALX worth of 125 or 100. If you then go to ALAX app store you can exchange it for ALA. You will get ALA worth of 150 / 120 FIAT money (depends on exchange rate) - but you will always get 20% bonus. As you can see you can gain more even if the price will go down a little thanks to the bonus.). The second way is to use a network or our retailers which will be selling ALA. You will always get 100 worth of ALA for 100 FIAT - no bonus here, no need to know what blockchain or crypto is, no worries of losing money because of falling prices of ALX.
You should really make a short video with the ALA ALX stuff. It would save you much work and time.
But I admire and appreciate your perseverance while answering every single question and you explaining everything over and over again.
I do not often see that in bitcointalk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

The game platform of block chain is emerging one after another. Recently, a hottest one is ABYSS. ALAX can surpass similar projects.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

The one pegged to fiat it's very useful because gamers will understand it easely. The one that it will be traded on exchanges it will be just a speculative token in my opinion, I'll be happy if I'm wrong about that

I'd say it depends. If there will be many crypto users who are into games and who use the platform, then ALX doesn't have to be only speculative.
It's all clear, expanding the circle of users is good, the only thing I still can't figure out how to buy ALA?

Two ways - If you are into crypto you can buy ALX and than you will be able to exchange it to ALA directly in ALAX app store with 20% bonus to current FIAT exchange price (So let's say that you will buy ALX for 110 FIAT money,  you will keep it for a while - it can fluctuate both ways you can have ALX worth of 125 or 100. If you then go to ALAX app store you can exchange it for ALA. You will get ALA worth of 150 / 120 FIAT money (depends on exchange rate) - but you will always get 20% bonus. As you can see you can gain more even if the price will go down a little thanks to the bonus.). The second way is to use a network or our retailers which will be selling ALA. You will always get 100 worth of ALA for 100 FIAT - no bonus here, no need to know what blockchain or crypto is, no worries of losing money because of falling prices of ALX.
You should really make a short video with the ALA ALX stuff. It would save you much work and time.
But I admire and appreciate your perseverance while answering every single question and you explaining everything over and over again.
I do not often see that in bitcointalk.

There is a good article explaining differences between the tokens in detail https://medium.com/alax-io/our-tokens-your-virtual-companions-in-the-alax-app-store-e00583a10535. Maybe videos will follow later.

promotionuser

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

what is total and circulaitng supply?
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 10:44:26 AM by Altcoinrusher

Total circulating suppply will be known after the token sale as it will vary according the ICO turnout. Smiley
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

And there is no soft cap so in the end there is no clue what will be the minimum amount of tokens either?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

If ALAX will be pegged to the FIAT will there be an equal amount of the reserve FIAT somewhere?

Alax won't be pegged to fiat, an internal token of alax will be pegged to fiat. It is something else.

Yeah, right. My question was for the internal token.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

And there is no soft cap so in the end there is no clue what will be the minimum amount of tokens either?

The amount of tokens will be decided by how many will be sold in the ICO I assume.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

Total circulating suppply will be known after the token sale as it will vary according the ICO turnout. Smiley

not sure how I feel about this. the larger the amount of tokens, the lower the price on the market.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

There is no token burning so the number of tokens will be always the same. Participants get all the unclaimed tokens based on their TGE stake. So eg. if there will be just two participants and one buys one token and second three tokens, all remaining tokens will be divided among them in 1:3 ratio. -> This means that participants WON'T LOSE but WIN. Since the TGE is only 30 % of all tokens and if the 10 % would be burned - it would mean that ALAX team would have a stronger position and bigger share - 70:20 instead of 70:30. So thanks to not burning - participants will get more tokens but with the same value so it does not have any negative effect on their investment since their TGE share will be the same but they will have a bigger share of the whole cake. We decided to take this path because we think it is fairer to the investors and the circulation supply will be bigger.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

There is no token burning so the number of tokens will be always the same. Participants get all the unclaimed tokens based on their TGE stake. So eg. if there will be just two participants and one buys one token and second three tokens, all remaining tokens will be divided among them in 1:3 ratio. -> This means that participants WON'T LOSE but WIN. Since the TGE is only 30 % of all tokens and if the 10 % would be burned - it would mean that ALAX team would have a stronger position and bigger share - 70:20 instead of 70:30. So thanks to not burning - participants will get more tokens but with the same value so it does not have any negative effect on their investment since their TGE share will be the same but they will have a bigger share of the whole cake. We decided to take this path because we think it is fairer to the investors and the circulation supply will be bigger.

Never saw it from this side but that is of course true. If you would burn tokens developer share would be much higher then without burning. Thank you for clarifying this. I will keep this in mind also for other projects.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

On token structure, I saw that there are 100,000,000 ALX / 10 % for ALA Token Burning, what does it mean?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

is there any bounty campaign?

No, there is only an airdrop on our telegram channel that you can join by filling up this form and joining our telegram group. You have to also confirm your registration with the bot - you will find the instruction once you will fill up the form or you can ask our telegram admins  Wink

Why did you make an airdrop instead of bounty. The budget you are spending for airdrop is not that small and could easily become a bounty budget.

Why did you choose this?

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

Never saw it from this side but that is of course true. If you would burn tokens developer share would be much higher then without burning. Thank you for clarifying this. I will keep this in mind also for other projects.

Investors' shares stay the same, but tokens lose in value. It's like you paid for 10 euros for 10 tokens, but suddenly got 100. Not sure, however, if it really makes difference.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: