Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

Nice to see the alax mvp video, it’s good to wait the beta version. It’s always important for people to see that kind of milestone reached before investing in a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

I see you will accept payment by coins SophiaTX, do you cooperate with them? In the site has only 2 partners.

CEO of Alax also founder DECENT project and advisor in SophiaTH. Tokens will be build on Ethereum blockchain or Decent?

ALX token will be an ERC-20 token in the TGE. Later, it will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

Why no create tokens at decent at once? Or Decent dont have smartcontracts for create tokens at this moments?

DECENT is working on it. There should be something but we want to make sure everything will go smoothly so we decided to swap it later  - once they will be sure everything is ready and working. They should have everything done in the summer  Wink

So this will be first ICO on Decent blockchain? When will be swap to decent tokens? And why no create own coins?

Why should they create their own blockchain when they are convinced that the Decent blockchain can provide exactly what they need? That would be a waste of resources.

Its own blockchain is a great advantage, it's good idea that I like this project, all the blockchains give a profit.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

Dragonfly have over 100 million active users.  Shocked really?
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

Dear ALAX supporters! We reached another milestone, a moment many of you have been waiting for — we are officially publishing our MVP, demonstrated in the video.

Great! This news will surely excite the ALAX community! When will you gonna publish this so that the community will have the opportunity to give useful feedbacks to make the system more effective?

yes, this is indeed good news and great to see nice continuous progress, week after week. Smiley

I like to see the progress of the project, the team demonstrates good dynamics, I think at such rates they will quickly achieve success.

Good news, one step more in the right direction. I really want to see how it works.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

I haven't heard a lot about them but if it is true that should help a lot to bootstrap a large community very fast.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

Dear ALAX supporters! We reached another milestone, a moment many of you have been waiting for — we are officially publishing our MVP, demonstrated in the video.

Great! This news will surely excite the ALAX community! When will you gonna publish this so that the community will have the opportunity to give useful feedbacks to make the system more effective?

yes, this is indeed good news and great to see nice continuous progress, week after week. Smiley

I like to see the progress of the project, the team demonstrates good dynamics, I think at such rates they will quickly achieve success.

Good news, one step more in the right direction. I really want to see how it works.
The content is great, but what pleases me most is seeing the Team's self-declared effort for continuous improvement of their platform, from what we've seen so far, I think they're getting closer and closer, and many other accomplishments. Congratulations
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.
I think alax should try to reach as many of competitive games as possible.

Maybe they can do a partnership with First Blood, that rewards the winning party of some competitive games
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.

I hate it, but the mobile game market is actually quite large

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:05 AM

Full Alax store will be avaliable only in 2019? What about MVP? By roadmap MVP must was in March 2018, but I cant find ...  Huh

As Wissy have already told you - beta will be available already this september!  Wink And MVP video and blog just got out a few moments ago! Here is the blogSmiley

Ok, thank you. Just seen this video. I cant understand. Users must sent money to your wallet? Why not just make "Pay" button?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:36:11 AM

"We are not saying we are the first project in the marketplace offering an app store for mobile games, but compared to our competitors we are one big step ahead. The ALAX app store will have instant access to millions of end-users thanks to being pre-installed on the smartphones directly by the phone manufacturers." said Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX, for inc.com

wow this sounds good, i guess more partnerships with other producer could also be made in the future then. Is it possible to know what kind of agreement you have with Gionee exactly, they will have the app pre-installed in exchange for what?

ALAX has already signed an LOI with Gionee, one of China's and India's largest smartphone manufacturers who shipped nearly 33 million smartphones worldwide in 2016. Owners of new Gionee smartphones will start using it immediately, with older models moving to the ALAX platform in line with regular updates. Having many other LOIs with mobile phone manufacturers in the pipeline, Gionee is just the tip of the iceberg.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.

I hate it, but the mobile game market is actually quite large
There's a lot of competition but there's also a big market with a lot of opportunities to make money.
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

"We are not saying we are the first project in the marketplace offering an app store for mobile games, but compared to our competitors we are one big step ahead. The ALAX app store will have instant access to millions of end-users thanks to being pre-installed on the smartphones directly by the phone manufacturers." said Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX, for inc.com

wow this sounds good, i guess more partnerships with other producer could also be made in the future then. Is it possible to know what kind of agreement you have with Gionee exactly, they will have the app pre-installed in exchange for what?

ALAX has already signed an LOI with Gionee, one of China's and India's largest smartphone manufacturers who shipped nearly 33 million smartphones worldwide in 2016. Owners of new Gionee smartphones will start using it immediately, with older models moving to the ALAX platform in line with regular updates. Having many other LOIs with mobile phone manufacturers in the pipeline, Gionee is just the tip of the iceberg.

We will deliver the store for free and they have something more to offer to their customers. Since Dragonfly has already built up good relationships with many developers, there is a lot of content in the store.  Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

Yes. Dragonfly has several versions of their store since they made deals with several phone manufacturers in the past so there is a lot of users which have some of those versions on their phones and 100 Mil is using is actively  Smiley

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

The Chinese market alone already has 15 Billion marketcap for mobile gaming you would think there is something left for ALAX? Smiley

15 Billion sounds even small for China, doesn't it? I heard it is not so easy to conquer the market over there as they very often prefer national products over everything that comes from the outside. Might be different with this kind of platform though.

Well, Dragonfly is a Chinese company so hopefully this will help  Grin

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

I see you will accept payment by coins SophiaTX, do you cooperate with them? In the site has only 2 partners.

CEO of Alax also founder DECENT project and advisor in SophiaTH. Tokens will be build on Ethereum blockchain or Decent?

ALX token will be an ERC-20 token in the TGE. Later, it will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

Why no create tokens at decent at once? Or Decent dont have smartcontracts for create tokens at this moments?

DECENT is working on it. There should be something but we want to make sure everything will go smoothly so we decided to swap it later  - once they will be sure everything is ready and working. They should have everything done in the summer  Wink

So this will be first ICO on Decent blockchain? When will be swap to decent tokens? And why no create own coins?

Well DECENT has already DECENTGO on their blockchain but besides that, we will be the first project outside DECENT based on their blockchain.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

The Chinese market alone already has 15 Billion marketcap for mobile gaming you would think there is something left for ALAX? Smiley

15 Billion sounds even small for China, doesn't it? I heard it is not so easy to conquer the market over there as they very often prefer national products over everything that comes from the outside. Might be different with this kind of platform though.

Well, Dragonfly is a Chinese company so hopefully this will help  Grin

it's encouraging to see ALAX establish all of these partnerships. should draw in a lot of investors for the ICO.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

Well DECENT has already DECENTGO on their blockchain but besides that, we will be the first project outside DECENT based on their blockchain.

What is "DECENTGO"? This is their own coins or ... ? Well. ok. RPX was 1st token on Neo blockchain and was very succesfull. May be Alax will repeat this story on Decent Roll Eyes
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

Full Alax store will be avaliable only in 2019? What about MVP? By roadmap MVP must was in March 2018, but I cant find ...  Huh

Devs are currently working on it, should be out any day now, stay tuned.
Yes, according to the roadmap, the store will be launched in Q1 2019, but beta version will be available already this year.
Anyways, we will have plenty of time to test that beta platform and give them our feedback; thus, they will probably manage to fix all the bugs found.
for me it is a good idea to first release a beta version to be tested by users and see if there are any bugs and only later in 2019 release the final version...

yeah me too also feel the same, the best thing to do is first release beta version to be properly and thoroughly tested by users to be fully convinced that there are no known or unknown bugs that might affect the overall experience of the app, am really happy the dev are working according to roadmap, i cant wait to feel the experience of the app eventually on my Bad Boy Grin i hope the overall experience will be nothing but excellent, this project will give others the run for the money Wink
ALAX has already signed an LOI with Gionee, really moving quickly in that aspect, Gionee users will be happy about this. Good Job Team.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

Why should they create their own blockchain when they are convinced that the Decent blockchain can provide exactly what they need? That would be a waste of resources.

It is always better to have your own blockchain. You can customize it due to your needs. But it is not that easy and if there is a solution which will cover most of your need, it is unnecessary. And they think decent will cover most of their need.

Not always i would say. It highly depends on skilled programmers that you may have in your team. Also, is it really worth the effort if there is something thats already developed.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

Do you have some companies who already confirmed that they will pre-install your marketplace, if you say that this is the one step ahead? 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: