Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75308 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

It's certainly interesting for potential investors that unsold tokens will be distributed among them. You could leverage your invest multiple times.  Shocked
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Good news everyone! Another cryptocurrency exchange is going to list our ALX tokens! Read more about our listing on CREX24 on our blog.

Another great news from this project Smiley You guys keeping us up and awake with good messages Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

Good news everyone! Another cryptocurrency exchange is going to list our ALX tokens! Read more about our listing on CREX24 on our blog.

In my opinion, you guys should approach some bigger exchanges rather than the unknown ones.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

In my opinion, you guys should approach some bigger exchanges rather than the unknown ones.

That's probably easier said than done. Bigger exchanges will ask much higher listing fees and as long as the ICO isn't finished, they probably don't know how big their budget will be for exchange listing.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

That's probably easier said than done. Bigger exchanges will ask much higher listing fees and as long as the ICO isn't finished, they probably don't know how big their budget will be for exchange listing.

The ICO is still not done yet. it's good that they're starting early with getting the tokens on various exchanges regardless of popularity.

erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

I read that you do not disclose any terms and conditions or legal review regarding this project? Can you discuss our terms and conditions?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

The ICO is still not done yet. it's good that they're starting early with getting the tokens on various exchanges regardless of popularity.

I'm sure they gonna get listed on more exchanges, including the well-known ones after the ICO, but this is already a great start, considering the ICO isn't over yet.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Yes, and sometime many new exchanges like this want to list token for free or very small fee to also help the exchange to be more known by more people.
So there is no harm in doing this kind of cooperation.
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

Hello!
I'd be grateful if you can answer me these two questions:
1) ICO is performing quite bad so far. If unsuccessful, would you return invested funds to investors?
2) On your alax.io page, FAQ says:
"Is there a mandatory KYC form?
KYC might be required in some cases - we will contact participants right after their contribution in case it's needed."
So, it doesnt say its mandatory for everyone. Otherwise its very misleading.
If someone is not comfortable with KYC would you issue a refund or those funds are lost in that case?
Thank you

Hello.

1) We didn't have a soft cap, so we cannot speak about unsuccessful TGE. I am not sure if there are already all private investors since not all deals have been made yet. Even if there won't be much more participants and claimed tokens in the TGE, all tokens will be redistributed among the participants based on their stake (so no refund in this case).
2) In the time we have prepared the FAQ, we weren't completely sure if there will be a mandatory KYC procedure but later our legal advisors advised us to have it mandatory. If someone did not pass the KYC or he/she will reject to do it, we will, of course, make a refund.

Thank you for answers! That would be very professional.
I wish all the best to ALAX project, team and investors!
Thanks.
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Hello!
1) ICO is performing quite bad so far. If unsuccessful, would you return invested funds to investors?
KYC might be required in some cases - we will contact participants right after their contribution in case it's needed."
If someone is not comfortable with KYC would you issue a refund or those funds are lost in that case?
Thank you

Hello.

1) We didn't have a soft cap, so we cannot speak about unsuccessful TGE. I am not sure if there are already all private investors since not all deals have been made yet. Even if there won't be much more participants and claimed tokens in the TGE, all tokens will be redistributed among the participants based on their stake (so no refund in this case).
2) In the time we have prepared the FAQ, we weren't completely sure if there will be a mandatory KYC procedure but later our legal advisors advised us to have it mandatory. If someone did not pass the KYC or he/she will reject to do it, we will, of course, make a refund.

Thanks.

Thank you for pointing out that FAQ problem. We have already changed that so it shouldn't be misleading in any way now!  Wink

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Hello!
Thank you

Hello.

Thanks.

Thank you for pointing out that FAQ problem. We have already changed that so it shouldn't be misleading in any way now!  Wink

A quick response like this to the community is greatly appreciated as clarifications about the project should be addressed accordingly. Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

Another great news from this project Smiley You guys keeping us up and awake with good messages Smiley

Yes, that's a good news. Listing on many exchange will make a lot people aware about the existance of alax project. But, I am still waiting for the greatest news from the big exchange.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

Yes, at this early moment it is good to have an exchange, whether it is known or not.
Does anybody know this exchange? I never heard about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

I joined the ico.

But i have a question. Wasn't alax a decent token? Why did it take my ethereum address for to send my tokens?

First an eth token and afterwards they will swap them for the other one as soon as it is ready.

Every ICO is in ethereum token, then swap for coins if they develope their own blockchain

it's easier this way really. ETH is well known and you can find more people to program for it. plus it's really popular.

But they will dont have own blockchain. They want to swap ETH tokens for tokens made on Decent ?

Yes. We will use DECENT's blockchain, but we won't use DCT but we will have our own ALX.

What you mean? For ALA tokens you will use Decent blockchain, and for ALX tokens - own blockchain?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

I'm hoping to be able to participate in a few hours. I hope it's not too late by then.

Do we have to give out any personal details? Such as name and address, etc?

The sale just started today, so you have plenty of time to participate.
Yes, I believe there will be a KYC, so you'll need to share some personal details.

Enough time for application, although at the moment I'm in '' not advisable '' territory for such,  Grin. About the meeting of the Team with several members from different countries, shows us the commitment and determination of these, good knowledge

If the team are really dedicated then it will boost the sale of their coins, but the major thing is it should attract the people who are showing very interest towards gaming technology, for that team should recruit many technical people who have knowledge about game developing.

One thing would be nice if they could manage to feature a well known app developer or a celebrity online player to promote the project then it could be awesome. Smiley

Indeed a good idea, but it would be good to have someone promote it who is really well known worldwide. Being promoted by someone well known lost a big in value as it has become an ordinary marketing route.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:10:28 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 02:36:40 PM by ALAX_io

ALAX took a part in the World Blockchain Forum in Dubai. Place where you can gauge the interest of the blockchain public and professionals, forge new partnerships, and see where your company stands compared to the competition. Read more about it on our blog.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

I joined the ico.

But i have a question. Wasn't alax a decent token? Why did it take my ethereum address for to send my tokens?

First an eth token and afterwards they will swap them for the other one as soon as it is ready.

Every ICO is in ethereum token, then swap for coins if they develope their own blockchain

it's easier this way really. ETH is well known and you can find more people to program for it. plus it's really popular.

But they will dont have own blockchain. They want to swap ETH tokens for tokens made on Decent ?

Yes. We will use DECENT's blockchain, but we won't use DCT but we will have our own ALX.

What you mean? For ALA tokens you will use Decent blockchain, and for ALX tokens - own blockchain?

ALX will be a token on the Decent blockchain.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

ALAX, the blockchain-based app platform allowing access to unbanked consumers, begins Token Generation Event:
https://bitcoingarden.org/alax-the-blockchain-based-app-platform-allowing-access-to-unbanked-consumers-begins...

Blockchain-based platform ALAX, which allows unbanked customers to access games, starts its Token Generation Event.

The mobile gaming platform, which utilizes blockchain to bring better distribution, easier payments and integrated user rewards, is due to sign deals in the coming deals with major players in the the booming mobile markets of Asia, Africa and the Middle East. The deal will essentially see ALAX preinstalled on millions of smartphones, allowing the people in the developing world who don’t have access to a bank to be able to download and play games.

ALAX’s Token Generation Event (TGE) will see it generate ALX tokens which can be used in the ALAX store. They will be offered to end users via an internal exchange or using an existing reseller network of brick and mortar stores and mobile operators.

The event will take place in two rounds and will last six days, finishing on April 23rd. There will be two rounds of the TGE....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

ALAX took a part in the World Blockchain Forum in Dubai. Place where you can gauge the interest of the blockchain public and professionals, forge new partnerships, and see where your company stands compared to the competition. Read more about it on our blog.

I hope you can get some private investors or forge any partnerships there, as you say that the reson this Forums are made for.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Never heard od crex24, I checked it on coinmarket and it has a really low volume, despite the fact that apparently you can deposit and withdraw fiat easely (you can't do it on many exchanges unfortunally)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: