Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75316 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

thats a very good exchange for the beginning, thanks for posting this news here on bitcointalk..

I don't think so. Yobit is one of the worst exchanges out there.

I think for now the best exchange Alax is listing is Qryptos by far.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

Hello!
I'd be grateful if you can answer me these two questions:
1) ICO is performing quite bad so far. If unsuccessful, would you return invested funds to investors?
2) On your alax.io page, FAQ says:
"Is there a mandatory KYC form?
KYC might be required in some cases - we will contact participants right after their contribution in case it's needed."
So, it doesnt say its mandatory for everyone. Otherwise its very misleading.
If someone is not comfortable with KYC would you issue a refund or those funds are lost in that case?
Thank you

Hello.

1) We didn't have a soft cap, so we cannot speak about unsuccessful TGE. I am not sure if there are already all private investors since not all deals have been made yet. Even if there won't be much more participants and claimed tokens in the TGE, all tokens will be redistributed among the participants based on their stake (so no refund in this case).
2) In the time we have prepared the FAQ, we weren't completely sure if there will be a mandatory KYC procedure but later our legal advisors advised us to have it mandatory. If someone did not pass the KYC or he/she will reject to do it, we will, of course, make a refund.

Having no soft cap doesn't make an ico success. I was also thinking it was unsuccessful but it seems investors jumped in after my last check.

21 531 109 ALX already booked!  -- It was around 5 million last time i checked. So it means around 2 million euros. It is successful in my opinion now.

Investment numbers are raising everyday, now the altparty has started, i think good and boom times are ahead. Alax will gain more momentum with this market.
it's incredible how fast the market is changing. Just a week ago the future didn't look good and now all the alts are raising like in the past year.

It's changing fast, but not fast enough. But on the other side, steady growth is healthier than unexpected ups and downs.
Alax has a really short TGE, I hope they will be able to reach their goal.
I think the same. However, working here within the cryptomarket, we have to be ready for.everything, for any drastic or exciting changes. The only question is are you ready for that?
if there is not a soft cap the project will go forward regardless of how much it will be collected, in fact the tge is short, i do not like so much this kyc obligatory
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

thats right bro, YoBit is a lil bit worst, but the daily volume its better then the other small ones and for the beginning its not bad.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

thats a very good exchange for the beginning, thanks for posting this news here on bitcointalk..

I support you, Qryptos promotes the growth of the coin, examples are SophiaTX and the Gibraltar Exchange RKT. The top project Policipal will be listing there.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

I think it’s a good news that alax annnced a new exchange, even if its yobit. It’s not so bad for start especially when we see how it’s difficult for a project to be listed these days. And it will not be the only one, it would be good if alax could be listed on many exchanges.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

I support you, Qryptos promotes the growth of the coin, examples are SophiaTX and the Gibraltar Exchange RKT. The top project Policipal will be listing there.
Yobit is not a good exchange and there is a lot of coins out there not getting delisted from the start and like the other said it has a poor support which takes time to get an answer. In qryptos i don't tried it yet but it feels good to trade there based on what your words say i will take a try for that exchange.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:09:24 AM

Yobit is not a good exchange and there is a lot of coins out there not getting delisted from the start and like the other said it has a poor support which takes time to get an answer. In qryptos i don't tried it yet but it feels good to trade there based on what your words say i will take a try for that exchange.

But another exchange is another exchange even if it has not that good kind of reputation. You know how theyre saying: there is no bad marketing.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

But another exchange is another exchange even if it has not that good kind of reputation. You know how theyre saying: there is no bad marketing.
There is nothing to be worried, this is just a progress and surely there will be another exchanges , not only these. Even the TGE isn't finished yet.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

I don't know this exchange very well but im just happy the token will be listed in qryptos at this stage

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

There is nothing to be worried, this is just a progress and surely there will be another exchanges , not only these. Even the TGE isn't finished yet.

that's true enough. we have to wait for bigger fish to come along and post the token on their exchange.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

Is Alax doing well ? Seems to me this is the only practicle use case business model in all other project. Most crypto project seems like "Guys lets try our luck in this market" 
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

Is Alax doing well ? Seems to me this is the only practicle use case business model in all other project. Most crypto project seems like "Guys lets try our luck in this market"  

You can see from here https://alax.io

There are quite a lot tokens unsold but those sold are accounting for a discrete amount of money

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

As everything starts with a token, you always can trade on ForkDelta Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

that's true enough. we have to wait for bigger fish to come along and post the token on their exchange.
I have always think that the most exchanges a token is added the better, that makes easier for transactions to increase.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

You can see from here https://alax.io

There are quite a lot tokens unsold but those sold are accounting for a discrete amount of money

You cannot expect that ICOs sell out these days. Many projects will have to operate on a tight budget but this is fine as long as the soft cap is reached.
hamyy0000

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

I was read Alax whitepaper, I i think i was know a promising project  Grin
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

If I recall correctly they don't have a soft cap so they will go on regardless. Of course more money means faster development and more marketing when product will be fully realeased, no doubt

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

If I recall correctly they don't have a soft cap so they will go on regardless. Of course more money means faster development and more marketing when product will be fully realeased, no doubt

Yes they state that, they will go forward with development regardless of the funding raised. Seems they are serious and committed ed to the project
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

Yes they state that, they will go forward with development regardless of the funding raised

This is a good thing if you think about it. It means they have already enough funds collected in advance so that the ICO is just the icing on the cake.
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

Before i will buy this, just one quick question about the kyc... Is national ID ok or should it be a passport? And what kind of proof of residence should i provide if i don't get any utility bills, bank statements energy provider bills to my address?

Depends on where are you from. So far it seems that the KYC software can read only latin characters. Passports always have everything written in Latin characters as well but if you have an ID with Latin characters it should be sufficient.  Wink

I am from Finland and my address doesn't show up on my national id. Would you accept a scan from our government branch that administers and provides social security benefits for all residents, that contains my address?

Try it and if there will be any problem just write us on info@alax.io and we will look at your case.  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: